Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2011, 04:01 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,463,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
You are correct! I've been trying to figure out what she looks like.

OK storm interruptions last night why did Dave not vote with the tribe? Who did he vote for?
Him and Stephanie voted for Sarita.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2011, 04:12 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,469,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
As for the butch fire lady, do you know what she makes me think of? A middle-age Cabbage Patch doll. Do any of you remember those from the late 80's or 90's? It's the eyes that are really close together and all the other exaggerated features she has. If that tribe loses again the obvious choice would be Sarita, but I agree with some of you above - Dave the attorney committed a no-no when he didn't vote with the tribe at this TC.
Not me. I think she's the hottest woman out there this season and it's not even close. Sweet smile, distinctive unique features, looks mentally and physically tough and capable, suitable to my age range (there is something creepy about gaping at college age supposed eye candy when you are in your forties, and I don't get it). Hope she wins. If she and I were both single I'd at least write her a real nice fan letter.

Old 03-24-2011, 04:36 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,400,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
I agree, Philip is entertaining, one of a kind, and not a bad player besides.

But the 2 pageant girls?? I think I have officially lost my attraction for younger women. Those 2 are shallow, stupid, lazy, clueless, mean-spirited, deluded, and useful for only one thing. Remember Parvati? Many hated her, but think of how much larger, smarter and more capable she was over these dolts! Granted she was a little older...
I don't understand how those young beach babes think they can do nothing to help out in camp and not get the boot sooner or later. Why did they even bother to apply for Survivor if they had no plan?
Looks like they are lining up to get voted out real soon just like Russel and his bimbos.

Old 03-24-2011, 05:37 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,214,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Phillip=stealth. LOL! He really is crazy! I was so happy they voted that snotty little beotch Stephanie off and I hope Matt kicks her butt on Redemption Island.
Boston Rob's sidekick (the big guy with the dreads-name?) is so physically strong in the challenges. I think that's one of the reasons that tribe is doing so well.

His name is Grant, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Na, it was all edit that allowed us to think she had a chance. Will she de-throne Matt as King of RI?

I've tierd of seeing how Phllip runs around acting the tool he is. Isn't there anything else to show us? We get it, he's annoying - very.
I would be so shocked it she did!

LOL I don't think there is anything except annoying with Mr. Stealth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Yes he seems to be but I would get tired of folks sitting around at camp not doing anything too. So then my mouth would shoot off then I'd be next one voted off.

I hope Matt can keep winning at RI then he gets back into the game and wins the whole thing. Did y'all hear his little honey turn on him in her cameo because he was nice to another girl besides her?
This very day I did that at work. Got so tired of the much younger chickie poos litterally standing around with their hands in their pockets and me running around working like crazy!!!

Old 03-24-2011, 06:04 PM

2,532 posts, read 3,454,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Why did they even bother to apply for Survivor if they had no plan?
Most likely they were recruited. Not all contestants applied for the show.

Old 03-24-2011, 06:18 PM

44,642 posts, read 61,669,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
agree Jax--I would probably be saying the same thing to the useless wannabe beauty queens.
And yea, what was up with miss thang getting all riled because Matt was nice to another person. Oh no..........she gave him a Bible so he must loooove her

Phillip is stone cold crazy and hilarious!!!!
And Phillip is now the 'producers' Russhole replacement for all the attention and publicity he's getting now. Gotta keep the ratings going ya know.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:05 PM

45 posts, read 90,024 times
I haven't watched Survivor since Season 5 but I'm really glad I decided to watch this season. Phillip the Phormer Phederal Agent cracks me up like there's no tomorrow. In addition to being hilarious to watch, I agree with cokatie in that I respect his ability to just be himself without caring what other people think. It takes a brave man to wear fuchsia grandpa panties on national television.

I am so glad Stephanie was voted out instead of Sarita, she is just too annoying to watch. I was a little surprised that they didn't vote her out last week. Matt had better beat her in the Redemption Island dual. She is cocky enough as a loser, I shudder to think how cocky she'd be as a winner.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:30 PM

659 posts, read 1,760,644 times
Phillip is replete with awesomeness. I want him to win. And with his 4 years, 11 months and 13 days of service to this country - how could he possibly lose???

Old 03-24-2011, 09:33 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,469,947 times
Ah, what would we do without egotists like Phillip in the game? It makes the show a show.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:09 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,875,777 times
I enjoy delusional, Philip. He is the most interesting person on Survivor this season. I am a big Boston Rob fan, but I like him for different reasons. He's cute, confident, smart and seems to play a great social game. Philip is just an interesting nut
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV