Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2012, 10:46 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,170,117 times

Advertisements

My gaydar flashes red when Joshua's on the screen and my gaydar's never wrong.
I also thought Ryan mentioned that Philip had a gf and they flashed to her in the audience?
Anyways, I thought Philip just butchered the high notes in the Zombies song ... and it wasn't because he was trying to "make it his own" neither.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 10:53 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,757,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
As much as I love him, I can understand that after his second song last night. If that's the case, I will miss him. He adds something that none of other's have. He brought sexy back.
I wonder how can you like P2. P2 always busts out the same, boring performances every week. Vegas is calling for him, and P2 will have a great career there.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:54 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,880,265 times
Speaking of gaydar, rumor has it that Ryan Seacrest is gay, despite the girlfriend. Thoughts?

Philip ooozes heterosexuality, so no, he is not gay. His girlfriend has a big nose and a nice smile. Glad he's not shallow.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
I wonder how can you like P2. P2 always busts out the same, boring performances every week. Vegas is calling for him, and P2 will have a great career there.
I find his voice soothing and like to watch his face when he performs. I also have developed a wee crush on him.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:58 AM

Next week, I want Joshua finding his way to the exit door.

After that, it doesn't matter who stays and goes as Skylar, Jess, and Hollie are equally great.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:
And what exactly is it about Skylar's face that you find so pretty?? Nice kid, but homely as can be.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
Speaking of gaydar, rumor has it that Ryan Seacrest is gay, despite the girlfriend. Thoughts? .
Maybe, but I thought Ryan Seacrest was gay when he sat on that guy's lap in the audience.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Maybe, but I thought Ryan Seacrest was gay when he sat on that guy's lap in the audience.
I liked that. It was funny and shows that he's comfortable with himself, whatever that may be.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:08 PM

2,482 posts, read 6,540,515 times
When the three girls sang together the only one with a pure great voice that stood out was Hollie. Look back at it- you'll see what I mean. Skyler is raspy growl, Jessica was hip-hoppy and so Beyonce- Hollie was a true crisp voice. I hope Hollie sticks it out, the judges have dogged her for to long she did great. Phillip- is great no matter what- outstanding talent. Joshua is a little much for me- would do well in a Church setting. The runs and tricks he does with his voice fits that. I hope Jessica or Joshua go home tonight. Then Skyler---leaving Phillip and Hollie show down. That would be great.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:22 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,581,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
When the three girls sang together the only one with a pure great voice that stood out was Hollie. Look back at it- you'll see what I mean. Skyler is raspy growl, Jessica was hip-hoppy and so Beyonce- Hollie was a true crisp voice. I hope Hollie sticks it out, the judges have dogged her for to long she did great. Phillip- is great no matter what- outstanding talent. Joshua is a little much for me- would do well in a Church setting. The runs and tricks he does with his voice fits that. I hope Jessica or Joshua go home tonight. Then Skyler---leaving Phillip and Hollie show down. That would be great.
That would be interesting final two, the under dogs win. There has been many seasons when the one everyone thought would win finish second.

I was surprise to read a few who was listed as most successful prior Idols, listed by Parade mag. => PARADE Magazine | Parade.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV