Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2018, 07:18 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Wow............is all I can muster.
good work Roselvr!!
(tried to "rep" you but apparently I have repped you too much).
I'm in the 90 Day Fiance FB group but I don't post. I just happened to get a notification about it so went searching for a story. The person that posted copied one that I didn't find online

I hate when that happens. I was running into it too and wondered how people are getting around it because some people that sign their reps have repped me within a few days. I've been trying to rep people in various posts every day. I do so much that it tells me I've given out too much in 24 hours. That's the only way I'm able to rep the same people again within a few days. It's a lot of work. I keep a Thanks ~Roselvr in notepad that I just copy and paste lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
I can only assume that his sells went for beyond what the license allows. It would be like the ATF going after a licensed gun dealer who didn't honor the restrictions of law.
Thanks. This is way over my head! lol

I'm shocked he got so much jail time and even more shocked he didn't try to appeal it. I wonder if Anfisa will leave him?

I highly doubt she's going back to Russia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2018, 03:19 AM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I don't understand how he has to go to jail when he supposedly holds a medical pot license.

Hot off the press. I guess that concludes Jorge and Anfisa on the show.
TLC’s 90 Day Fiancé Jorge Nava Sentenced felony marijuana arrest
300 pounds? I don’t think that amount is legal for one person to hold, even with a medical license! I live in California where pot is legal, and they have limits on what you can carry - whether it’s medical or recreational.

Old 09-10-2018, 03:22 AM

Sooo, thoughts on the latest episode? I’m just happy about Darcey & Jesse! And what do you think the big secret about Michael is?

Old 09-10-2018, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Sooo, thoughts on the latest episode? I’m just happy about Darcey & Jesse! And what do you think the big secret about Michael is?
I fell asleep. Did Darcey and Jesse break up? I hope. He's so immature!

What happened with Michael? I saw she got arrested for DUI again.

The more I see Jon and Lucy the more she looks like him. Rachel looks like she's lying when she talks. She does this thing with her face during her narratives and when she was telling Jon its not fair they can't be together.

Old 09-10-2018, 10:35 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,101,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post
That Columbian Woman is a keeper, pretty smile and seriously GND HOT.

If he does not land that one there is no hope for him, she is on him like white on rice.
Of course she is. He is her ticket out of there. LOL

Old 09-10-2018, 02:35 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,651,220 times
I can't understand how Ricky was "in love" with Melissa - and would have brought that hussy home to be a mom of his children, but he is not sure about Hermana, who is beautiful, charming, and actually likes him.

Old 09-10-2018, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
I can't understand how Ricky was "in love" with Melissa - and would have brought that hussy home to be a mom of his children, but he is not sure about Hermana, who is beautiful, charming, and actually likes him.
I think he'd be more suspicious of her because of her looks compared to his.

Old 09-10-2018, 03:04 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,256,669 times
Quote:
The more I see Jon and Lucy the more she looks like him.
I thought the same thing.

Old 09-10-2018, 11:00 PM

Quote:
I fell asleep. Did Darcey and Jesse break up? I hope. He's so immature!
Yep. He accused her of being an alcoholic and liar, then packed his stuff and had her take him to the airport... talk about an awkward drive!

Quote:
What happened with Michael? I saw she got arrested for DUI again.
She just kept saying “there’s something else I didn’t want to reveal about him, since it will make my family doubt him even more” (paraphrased). And in the preview for next week, it implies she’s going to share that secret... so we don’t know yet!

Quote:
The more I see Jon and Lucy the more she looks like him. Rachel looks like she's lying when she talks. She does this thing with her face during her narratives and when she was telling Jon its not fair they can't be together.
It is suspicious, and he seems pretty attached (to Lucy) for a man who just met this baby. Guess the truth will come out eventually... and if she is biologically his child, will that make it easier for him to get the visa? They actually do seem to be in love, and it would be terrible to forcibly separate a family like that. Of course, our country doesn’t have a great reputation on that front right now.

Old 09-11-2018, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Yep. He accused her of being an alcoholic and liar, then packed his stuff and had her take him to the airport... talk about an awkward drive!

She just kept saying “there’s something else I didn’t want to reveal about him, since it will make my family doubt him even more” (paraphrased). And in the preview for next week, it implies she’s going to share that secret... so we don’t know yet!

It is suspicious, and he seems pretty attached (to Lucy) for a man who just met this baby. Guess the truth will come out eventually... and if she is biologically his child, will that make it easier for him to get the visa? They actually do seem to be in love, and it would be terrible to forcibly separate a family like that. Of course, our country doesn’t have a great reputation on that front right now.
They're already married! One of the sites in the google results did an article and posted the marriage license from her state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV