Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2018, 04:02 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times

Advertisements

Have not watched last nights episodes. May do that in a little while or later, not sure.

Who watched? Was it good? I don't care about "spoilers"... Bring it on.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-r...s-next-season/

Ricky...you got some splaining to do!!!!
So does Paul

‘90 Day Fiance’: Paul Staehle’s Ex-Girlfriend Describes Relationship Horror – Exclusive Interview - October 7, 2018 Francine Chalmers

Quote:
She is the woman discussed on 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days this season when Paul disclosed his criminal past to Karine’s family. He also made a video about the charges saying TLC cleared him. However, Heather spoke to Soap Dirt and came clean on what it was like to live with Paul, the self-described horrors she endured and offered a warning to Karine Martins. Her story differs from Paul’s drastically.

’90 Day Fiance’: Marta Catfished by Internet Prank Star – Daya Not Real? - September 18, 2018 Mandy Robinson

Quote:
90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days’ Marta Maldanado has seemingly been catfished by an internet prankster, according to fans of the TLC show. According to fans, Marta’s online romance, Daya, is not real. Instead, she may be talking to Aboubakr Ziani – a Moroccan social media prankster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2018, 05:48 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Well I watched, and as usual (but it seemed even more so!!!) it was replaying what they showed last week ~~ and the previous hour~~~ and then maybe like 3 minutes of new stuff per couple. No real surprises, but more of the same. Rachel and John are really growing on me though. They did show the marriage and they both looked so happy and in love. The setting was gorgeous. The Southern Queen - cannot remember her name - and Michael are all lovey dovey and then she gets back to the US and finds there is no money in her account. Duh- she had trouble using the bank so she apparently (according to her) gave Michael the bank card and password of course duh- to help her. She said instead of $300 withdrawn as she had requested from him, there were 2 or 3 additional $300 withdrawals at that time. So now she has no money for gas or beels.
Jesse and Darcy- she genuinely seems truly hurt and he seems pretty contrived but its a train wreck and they each do need to walk away. (and not milk for screen time).
Ricky is just a mess.
Tarik and Hazel - also just a mess although per this episode it did look promising (but I can't help but find her cold as ice). Really looking forward to next week, when it 's the recap where the Stateside people are all together and they did show a preview of Rachel and Southern Queen lady going at it.

Old 10-08-2018, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Well I watched, and as usual (but it seemed even more so!!!) it was replaying what they showed last week ~~ and the previous hour~~~ and then maybe like 3 minutes of new stuff per couple. No real surprises, but more of the same.
That's my biggest peeve of the show; how much replaying they do! Give me the new stuff or $TFU! LOL *Can't believe $TFU is censored!

Quote:
Rachel and John are really growing on me though. They did show the marriage and they both looked so happy and in love. The setting was gorgeous.
Thanks for the run down! Very much appreciated. I like to know if I should rush to watch or if it's so-so and I should watch something else on the DVR. Rachel and Jon is reason enough to watch it ASAP. Can't wait to see their wedding.

I'm wondering if I should wait for the longer episode with bonus scenes added

Rachel and Jon have been my favorite couple this season and I think my all out fave of every season. They're just an all around decent couple; so normal. Did she buy that wedding dress she wouldn't buy? I didn't care for the cover up they gave her, the color didn't match. I thought the dress looked better without it. I do hope Lucy really is Jon's too. Can't wait to see the venue. It sounded pretty. I just did a google search, I'm not seeing any articles that show their wedding I'm seeing what looks like a wedding pic on their instagram followourfairytale and this one but you can't see her dress... Here is their Follow Our Fairytale FB where they do have a wedding album

Jon's public FB
Rachel's public FB

Here is their you tube; they said they're gonna be posting more stuff once the season ends.

Quote:
The Southern Queen - cannot remember her name - and Michael are all lovey dovey and then she gets back to the US and finds there is no money in her account. Duh- she had trouble using the bank so she apparently (according to her) gave Michael the bank card and password of course duh- to help her. She said instead of $300 withdrawn as she had requested from him, there were 2 or 3 additional $300 withdrawals at that time. So now she has no money for gas or beels.
Wow so that explains the previews. Sure sounds like Michael helped himself to Angela's money. It should be easy enough for her bank to figure out.

Quote:
Jesse and Darcy- she genuinely seems truly hurt and he seems pretty contrived but its a train wreck and they each do need to walk away. (and not milk for screen time).
I swear Jesse was dating her this last year for the show and only for the show. He was hoping to get some modeling gigs from it and to make more of a name for his business.

Quote:
Ricky is just a mess.
I read he's already looking for another girl for next season's show to extend his 15 minutes of fame. What happened with Ximena?

Quote:
Tarik and Hazel - also just a mess although per this episode it did look promising (but I can't help but find her cold as ice).
She's using him for sure. I'll eat my keyboard if their "relationship" amounts to anything.

Quote:
Really looking forward to next week, when it 's the recap where the Stateside people are all together and they did show a preview of Rachel and Southern Queen lady going at it.
I really hope the sound quality is decent so I can hear it this year. Usually there's so much background noise.

Last edited by Roselvr; 10-08-2018 at 08:38 AM..

Old 10-08-2018, 11:28 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
wow I saw the previews for the tell all and it looks like Rachel opened her mouth at angela , Rachel must not know Georgia girls kick butt and take names later . now you know it is bad when the hostess has to tell you to please stop arguing on the show . those two Darcey and jesse just need to stay away from each other and move on . Ricky is just a big liar and worthless and he is scared to death of his ex wife or wife or whatever she is to him . Paul and Karine are just two people who need to stay away from each other too . Tarik and hazel another pair that needs to say bye bye to each other .

Old 10-09-2018, 04:11 AM

So I watched it. As for Angela's $600; either Michael took it or there was a card skimmer on it. Her bank should be able to see which one and you'd think the ATM had a camera on it. In next weeks clips they cut it so that it looks like Michael is guilty saying sorry to Angela when she says something to him about it; but it also could be deceiving.

Glad Jon's ex didn't go to the dinner. I can't believe Jon quit his job, it sure sounded like he didn't plan to get another to get out of paying the student loan. How does he have so much to pay still? He's not that young plus he was kicked out of school. The wedding was nice. I thought there would be more flowering plants though as it was supposed to have a garden I thought. I guess we'll see what kind of drama they have next week.

So Hazel is homeless all of a sudden or she just doesn't want to go back to her parents or cousin so now Tarik has to pay the apartment. Apparently she's saying in next weeks previews she was pregnant; obviously it wasn't Tarik's because they never had sex. Red flag number one.

Looked like Ricky's wife hit Ximena up on FB because I doubt she had her number. How does she not understand he wouldn't tell her what kind of relationship he's having with anyone. I liked them together, they appeared to have chemistry when there wasn't drama but they needed to spend more time together. I guess they're not together in next weeks episode.

So Paul and Karine managed to save their relationship but he had to go home because he's out of money. Had to go work in the family business. Apparently he wears work T-shirts in the show with the family name on it. I see she cut her hair off. I guess he was able to get back pretty quick since she's pretty pregnant with possibly twins. What a nightmare that will be with how immature she is.

Jesse and Darcey - so of course Jesse denied they had sex. You could tell he was lying. I wonder if they're still together or if that was it.

None of the new couples appeal to me. I hope they grow on me but I doubt it.

Old 10-12-2018, 08:15 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times
Spoiler alert:

https://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-...-ring-michael/

Angela and Michael - Sunday preview - if you don't want to see it, please don't click on link

Old 10-13-2018, 07:44 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
Spoiler alert:

https://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-...-ring-michael/

Angela and Michael - Sunday preview - if you don't want to see it, please don't click on link

I figured this and could possibly see it coming a mile away . I hope she finds someone who will make her happy.

Old 10-13-2018, 01:23 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I figured this and could possibly see it coming a mile away . I hope she finds someone who will make her happy.
Then again--- this is not the first time she has had it with him and called everything off.

Yeah, maybe it is the first time she said no to the filming though..

Still remains to be seen.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:29 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times
Quote:
Then again--- this is not the first time she has had it with him and called everything off.

Yeah, maybe it is the first time she said no to the filming though..

Still remains to be seen.
I think that Angela was just looking for an excuse and the elder thing was the easiest thing she could latch on to. Really weak to get offended and break off an engagement over that though, which supports my theory she wanted an easy out. Michael was trying to be respectful and that is how you do him? With her DUIs and daughter’s arrest, I think she did him a favor.

Old 10-16-2018, 04:17 PM

Have to say; this is the most boring tell all! I've fallen asleep 3 times! I almost got to the end last night. Gonna try to finish it unless my grandson comes down to watch TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I think that Angela was just looking for an excuse and the elder thing was the easiest thing she could latch on to. Really weak to get offended and break off an engagement over that though, which supports my theory she wanted an easy out. Michael was trying to be respectful and that is how you do him? With her DUIs and daughter’s arrest, I think she did him a favor.
That would have pissed me off too. The age difference bothers her. I think she can feel there is something off with the relationship which is why she calls it off over things that seem petty to others. She knows he wants kids and to come to the US badly. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see he's gonna leave her once he gets the green card because he wants someone thin, younger, who can give him his own kids.

I really wonder what we don't see.

I doubt they're off for good cause she wants it all to be true that she got a younger guy and I hope that when she actually watched the show she comes to her senses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV