Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2014, 01:31 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,241,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber18 View Post
ahh I didn't know about Caleb that's so sad! Hes my age, so young!
As far as the editor strike hopefully they get it sorted out I miss Survivor already!
Where did you see anything about Caleb dying? Did I miss it when reading?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2014, 02:24 PM

4,363 posts, read 6,545,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
didn't quite know where to post this and it is just horrible news

Survivor's Caleb Bankston Dead: Blood vs. Water Star Killed in Railway Accident : People.com

I am so shocked and saddened
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Where did you see anything about Caleb dying? Did I miss it when reading?
Right there: Caleb Bankston, who competed on Survivor: Blood vs. Water, died when the train he was on derailed on Tuesday, PEOPLE has confirmed through multiple sources.

Old 08-14-2014, 02:40 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,241,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Right there: Caleb Bankston, who competed on Survivor: Blood vs. Water, died when the train he was on derailed on Tuesday, PEOPLE has confirmed through multiple sources.
Oh, ty, slamont. I thought the other poster meant it was stated in the current article that Jax posted. I also had missed Pip' s post. That is sad.

Oh, Caleb....Colton' s partner! Wow, karma is a (b)itch.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:16 PM

810 posts, read 1,026,839 times
Survivor intro videos are out.... and here we have...

Old 08-27-2014, 02:48 PM

5,542 posts, read 7,136,928 times
OMG , John Rocker? Really?
He'll be first voted out, with all his racist, homophobic comments made while he played ball.

According to Wikipedia: For a story published in the December 27, 1999 issue of Sports Illustrated, Rocker made a number of allegations stemming from his experiences in New York City and answering a question about whether he would ever play for the New York Yankees or the New York Mets.

"I'd retire first. It's the most hectic, nerve-racking city. Imagine having to take the 7 Train to the ballpark looking like you're riding through Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some ***** with AIDS, right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing... The biggest thing I don't like about New York are the foreigners. You can walk an entire block in Times Square and not hear anybody speaking English. Asians and Koreans and Vietnamese and Indians and Russians and Spanish people and everything up there. How the hell did they get in this country?"

Old 08-27-2014, 02:56 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,216,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
OMG , John Rocker? Really?
He'll be first voted out, with all his racist, homophobic comments made while he played ball.

According to Wikipedia: For a story published in the December 27, 1999 issue of Sports Illustrated, Rocker made a number of allegations stemming from his experiences in New York City and answering a question about whether he would ever play for the New York Yankees or the New York Mets.

"I'd retire first. It's the most hectic, nerve-racking city. Imagine having to take the 7 Train to the ballpark looking like you're riding through Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some ***** with AIDS, right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing... The biggest thing I don't like about New York are the foreigners. You can walk an entire block in Times Square and not hear anybody speaking English. Asians and Koreans and Vietnamese and Indians and Russians and Spanish people and everything up there. How the hell did they get in this country?"
Oh wow he will be voted out early I bet why would Survivor eve cast him just for ratings I reckon. <SMH>

tongyang good looking out! I check FB about once a week all I was seeing was re-runs of past shows on my notices.

Won't be long now folks!

Old 08-27-2014, 03:04 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,216,731 times
Oh wait for it............................ it gets better~they walk amongst us folks.

Quote:
Rocker will compete alongside girlfriend Julie McGee, a professional in the spray-tan industry in which many of baseball’s seediest characters often seem to traffic.
Controversial former Braves closer John Rocker to compete on ‘Survivor’ | For The Win

Old 08-27-2014, 03:53 PM

986 posts, read 1,669,298 times
I'm soooooo happy there aren't any returning players

Old 08-27-2014, 04:27 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,409,282 times
I guess Survivor is going to have to start screening for steroids!

Old 08-27-2014, 09:53 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,384,274 times
Oh no, those annoying twins are back! They were on The Amazing Race twice. They're hard for me to watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV