Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2016, 10:42 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,524 times

Advertisements

I'm enjoying this season. So far so good. Now Taylor shot and killed that kid that bullied him. I think Regina kings character was the one that leaked the medical report unless I missed something. I'm glad the coach is noticing that the head of school is a manipulator but I have a feeling he will not turn on her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2016, 10:46 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,097,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
I'm enjoying this season. So far so good. Now Taylor shot and killed that kid that bullied him. I think Regina kings character was the one that leaked the medical report unless I missed something. I'm glad the coach is noticing that the head of school is a manipulator but I have a feeling he will not turn on her.
No regina kings character did not have annes medical records released her husband asked a favor of a friend to do that . I think the coach will turn on the principal of that school and that she will go down for all of this schools misdeeds .

Old 02-22-2016, 12:53 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,524 times
That is indeed what I meant to say. I remember him saying something like let them know they have messed with the wrong family. But eric doesnt seem so innocent he went and beat up taylor with a whole bunch of his friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
No regina kings character did not have annes medical records released her husband asked a favor of a friend to do that . I think the coach will turn on the principal of that school and that she will go down for all of this schools misdeeds .

Old 02-22-2016, 04:07 PM

4,326 posts, read 1,263,223 times
Connor Jessup who plays Taylor is an amazing young actor who has been very convincing in his role as a troubled youth. His expressions in episode seven were really heartbreaking, and in the very last scene where Anne was holding and trying to comfort him until the police got there, Taylor looked like he reverted back to being a little kid again and needed his mom to make it all better. Very tragic!

Old 02-22-2016, 06:59 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,576,488 times
What did the records say? What kind of mental illness does she have?

Old 02-23-2016, 06:34 AM

11 posts, read 11,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I like Hector being in the show! And he's a good guy. I can't remember whose computer he has or how that helps Taylor, but it's cool t have him on.
Who is Hector? Unless I missed something, he appeared out of nowhere. I remember a guy dropping off a computer, but that's it. Was he on last season?

Thank you for any information about Hector.

Old 02-23-2016, 04:35 PM

15,980 posts, read 7,039,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinjo View Post
Who is Hector? Unless I missed something, he appeared out of nowhere. I remember a guy dropping off a computer, but that's it. Was he on last season?

Thank you for any information about Hector.
yes, he was. he goes to prison and then at the end of the show is released. but that hector was tatood all over.

Old 02-24-2016, 08:50 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,895,840 times
Tats were body art

Hector fixed computer or phone for father of b'ball player who assaulted Taylor
He saw things--photos, texts--that he knows show Taylor was abused and bullied by b'ball players and he was victimized

He called and offered to help prove that but Taylor's mom didn't understand his outreach
He wanted to help her prove her story but she thought he was harassing
Now he is going there to tell her in person
He is like super hacker

Old 02-24-2016, 09:11 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,899,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Hector fixed computer or phone for father of b'ball player who assaulted Taylor. He saw things--photos, texts--that he knows show Taylor was abused and bullied by b'ball players and he was victimized
Who is Hector? Tonight the computer guy said his name is Sebastian. Which episode did he fix the computer or phone in. I must have missed that. Thanks.

Old 02-24-2016, 09:57 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,576,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
Who is Hector? Tonight the computer guy said his name is Sebastian. Which episode did he fix the computer or phone in. I must have missed that. Thanks.
Sorry - I was referring to the name he had in the first season.

Hector = Sebastian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV