Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 06:49 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,172,253 times

Advertisements

Are we goig to have another Jason Messnick ending?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2018, 08:36 PM

358 posts, read 223,360 times
Let me tell everyone here that Arie is not going to marry anyone from this show. He did the show and has been back home in Arizona living the life of a very single guy. He has of course been spending a lot of time with his pal Courtney Robertson. If you want to guess at who Arie might marry some day my bet is on her.

Old 01-24-2018, 09:18 PM

6,237 posts, read 3,620,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchz View Post
Let me tell everyone here that Arie is not going to marry anyone from this show. He did the show and has been back home in Arizona living the life of a very single guy. He has of course been spending a lot of time with his pal Courtney Robertson. If you want to guess at who Arie might marry some day my bet is on her.
Isn't he
Spoiler
also dating Lauren B too? I suppose since she lives in VA
he does what he wants when he's home in AZ.

Old 01-25-2018, 05:35 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,534,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchz View Post
Just keep in mind that the Bachelors can’t tip their hand until the show is aired. Also, please note to use spoiler tags in the future please. Thanks.

Old 01-25-2018, 09:56 AM

390 posts, read 380,525 times
Can Krystal please just go? "The immaturity here is just baffling" <<<<said in her whiny irritating voice

Old 01-25-2018, 12:11 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,994,804 times
I've been watching to see if and who Arie falls in love with. Never thought I'd fall in love myself - with Lauren B. I'd give her my final rose if I were in his shoes. The kind of girl pretty much any guy could fall in love with. Doubt she goes home any time soon.

Old 01-25-2018, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
I've been watching to see if and who Arie falls in love with. Never thought I'd fall in love myself - with Lauren B. I'd give her my final rose if I were in his shoes. The kind of girl pretty much any guy could fall in love with. Doubt she goes home any time soon.
We've barely seen her. Except for Krystal I can tell the blondes apart. You sound like one of Arie or Lauren B's associates.

Old 01-25-2018, 02:29 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,994,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
We've barely seen her. Except for Krystal I can tell the blondes apart. You sound like one of Arie or Lauren B's associates.
Yeah, we're all great friends. Hang out, have steaks on the grill, sipping champagne. Btw, she really is a lovely girl. Hate to break the news, but this was all a set-up, Arie's just on the show to make money, and Lauren's there as eye candy for the lads. Sorry everyone, have never used a spoiler tag before and don't have time to figure it out now. Lauren's texting me right now, believe it or not.

Old 01-25-2018, 02:34 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,774,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annieosage View Post
Can Krystal please just go? "The immaturity here is just baffling" <<<<said in her whiny irritating voice
You know I felt that way last week. This week I turned around completely, I think they other girls are complete bullies to Krystal. Yes her voice is BEYOND annoying. That said she really wasn't doing anything. She is in the hot tub, Arie puts his arm around her. She did nothing. Then later she pulls the girls aside to talk about her feeling hurt and they completely piled on her. IMO Krystal was being mature by saying "Hey the way you guys were acting really hurt me". She wasn't discounting their feelings in the least. She was trying to bond with them and they were horrid to her.

I absolutely think Krystal is incredibly annoying, however everyone is bullying this poor girl and ganging up on her.

Old 01-25-2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Yeah, we're all great friends. Hang out, have steaks on the grill, sipping champagne. Btw, she really is a lovely girl. Hate to break the news, but this was all a set-up, Arie's just on the show to make money, and Lauren's there as eye candy for the lads. Sorry everyone, have never used a spoiler tag before and don't have time to figure it out now. Lauren's texting me right now, believe it or not.
None of the other women there qualify as eye candy for the few men who watch this show? LOL. Thanks for the amusement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV