Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 02:07 PM

50,786 posts, read 24,289,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBall View Post
You really should’ve put a spoiler alert warning in your post.
What I told you was little more than one might see in an ad on the network for the same show. And, when one starts to read a post that starts out by saying, "Last night's show..."...that's a spoiler alert.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2017, 02:11 PM

588 posts, read 562,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
What I told you was little more than one might see in an ad on the network for the same show. And, when one starts to read a post that starts out by saying, "Last night's show..."...that's a spoiler alert.

As you can see I am not the only one upset with your spoilers....it’s too bad negative rep is not an option in this forum.

Old 12-05-2017, 03:58 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,029,803 times
Quote:

Jared gets fired.
I couldn't figure that out. He wasn't the guy who harassed Claire, was he? The story seemed to go straight from her going to HR and then him getting fired, but I didn't think it was the same guy.

Quote:
You really should’ve put a spoiler alert warning in your post.
Why? The show has been aired in ALL time zones. Waiting for people to catch up because they're busy is not feasible nor is it expected. That could take days, weeks, even months.

Old 12-05-2017, 04:46 PM

50,786 posts, read 24,289,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I couldn't figure that out. He wasn't the guy who harassed Claire, was he? The story seemed to go straight from her going to HR and then him getting fired, but I didn't think it was the same guy.

Why? The show has been aired in ALL time zones. Waiting for people to catch up because they're busy is not feasible nor is it expected. That could take days, weeks, even months.
Thank you.

Let me give a SPOILER ALERT

He got fired because he roughed up and threatened the doctor who had harassed her.

Old 12-05-2017, 05:53 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,796,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post

Spoiler
Spoiler alert

He pushed the guy up the offending Dr against the lockers

While shows have been aired in all time zones, some (myself included) DVR shows because of 1) the content in some are not appropriate for my kids and 2) I watch TV when I have time to do so. I will avoid the forum until I do watch it. Even right now I am behind 2-3 shows because of family being in, the holidays and stuff with the kids schools.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:08 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,890,700 times
It didn’t air last night where I live because of ****ball.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:49 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,029,803 times
Quote:
Thank you.

Let me give a SPOILER ALERT

He got fired because he roughed up and threatened the doctor who had harassed her.
Oh, OK, and thank you. I wasn't watching closely enough, I guess.

Old 12-06-2017, 05:01 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,189,747 times
Quote:
As you can see I am not the only one upset with your spoilers....it’s too bad negative rep is not an option in this forum.
Ha, ha, ha! Wouldn't THAT be a dangerous little tool to have!

Old 12-06-2017, 05:37 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,739,820 times
Quote:
Just an FYI it’s an unsaid rule in the television forum to use the spoiler function, common courtesy. However this is exactly why I don’t open threads until I have watched the show!

Interesting mid season finale. I am enjoying this show much more than I thought I would. I agree I wouldn’t want Shaun as a doctor. It’s surprising how awful his behavior is to patients and they just let it go.

Last edited by veuvegirl; 12-06-2017 at 06:48 AM..

Old 12-06-2017, 08:38 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,488,743 times
Quote:
No, it's not. You should use Spoiler Tags when revealing anything about a show that has aired within the last 24 hours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV