Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2009, 11:52 AM

2,212 posts, read 5,154,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I think we have our bottom three for tomorrow night's elimination. Steve-O, Woz and Holly!

Yep. As to other posts about who is sexy...I always tell my husband that if I get to be reincarnated I want to come back with Edyta's body. But just to show that God is fair, Edyta is u-g-l-y...it's only right not to put someone with a body like that with a gorgeous face. We mere mortals can't take that kind of perfection.

Cheryl I would hardly describe as "sexy" but man, can that girl choreograph. Gilles' dance last night was downright hot. Carrie was right to say to his wife, "well done". I'm sure she thinks so too! Cheryl just has had a run of bad luck with partners, but now that she found Gilles and he can put up with her militant, mean coaching approach, they are going to do great.

I still say Gilles and Melissa (and probably Shawn) in the top 3. I still like Ty because he really does look like he's trying, and though Lil Kim can dance, I still stand by my statement that I will never vote for her because a. she's a jailbird, and b. she's got Derek as her partner. I know that's shallow but, hey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2009, 11:58 AM

142 posts, read 999,764 times
I also think Edyta has the perfect body, but I also think she is very pretty.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:06 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,047,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
Is any one else as suprised as I am with how well Ty Murray has done??? And yes, I'm from Texas, and yes, I love cowboys. I know he won't make it to the top three, but ya gotta give him props, for most improved!!! Yeeehawwwww!
Hey Sweetie Pie - I used to dance in Texas. I used to train at a place called ... (don't laugh ...) Blue Bubble Ballroom (in San Antonio)!

Yes, Ty is doing really well.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post
Yep. As to other posts about who is sexy...I always tell my husband that if I get to be reincarnated I want to come back with Edyta's body. But just to show that God is fair, Edyta is u-g-l-y...it's only right not to put someone with a body like that with a gorgeous face. We mere mortals can't take that kind of perfection.

Cheryl I would hardly describe as "sexy" but man, can that girl choreograph. Gilles' dance last night was downright hot. Carrie was right to say to his wife, "well done". I'm sure she thinks so too! Cheryl just has had a run of bad luck with partners, but now that she found Gilles and he can put up with her militant, mean coaching approach, they are going to do great.

I still say Gilles and Melissa (and probably Shawn) in the top 3. I still like Ty because he really does look like he's trying, and though Lil Kim can dance, I still stand by my statement that I will never vote for her because a. she's a jailbird, and b. she's got Derek as her partner. I know that's shallow but, hey.
I don't think she's mean at all. You don't get to be a good dancer unless you have a taskmaster repeatedly correcting you. From what I see on TV, Cheryl's pretty tame compared to some of the trainers I've had. I actually took a series of master classes with Cheryl two years ago and she was a very good instructor.

Old 03-31-2009, 04:12 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post
But just to show that God is fair, Edyta is u-g-l-y...it's only right not to put someone with a body like that with a gorgeous face. We mere mortals can't take that kind of perfection.
WHAT!?!?! OMFNG!! How could you say she's UGLY? She is by far and I mean faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar the prettiest and sexiest female on the show (be they star or pro).

TwinkeToes, hold me back!! I cant believe anyone would call Edyta ugly. I thought that there would be a greater chance of the Pope being arrested for wife beating than for anyone on planet earth to utter the phrase "Edyta is ugly".

Old 03-31-2009, 05:15 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,258,578 times
DH and I were discussing looks last night. We decided Edyta is definitely beautiful with a gorgeous body. I haven't met one man who doesn't think she's gorgeous. DH also likes Kim. I don't see how anyone can call her ugly. Julianne is cute, not beautiful. We also like the new pro Chelsie. She seems to have a sunny personality.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:25 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
DH and I were discussing looks last night. We decided Edyta is definitely beautiful with a gorgeous body. I haven't met one man who doesn't think she's gorgeous.
Most guys I know who watch the show, watch because of Edyta.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:04 PM

I strive everyday to look like Edyta!

Old 04-01-2009, 12:38 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
I watched tonight and looked closely at Edyta and I think she is striking! I wish I were that "ugly"!

Old 04-01-2009, 10:19 AM

I knew Holly was going home - that was just a given! I wasn't sure which Steve was going though. So ... I predict next week Steve-O is gone! I'm getting kind of tired of his drama and all his ailments. I love my girl Lacey, but Steve-O's gotta go!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV