Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2009, 11:53 PM

1,872 posts, read 4,222,028 times

Advertisements

Speaking of Gilles, does anyone else think he somewhat resembles Goran Visjnic who played Luca on E.R.? I think they could be brothers, even if one is French and the other Croatian! In any case, they are both gorgeous men in my opinion! GO GILLES!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2009, 08:35 AM
tao

721 posts, read 3,189,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGIAINMT View Post
Speaking of Gilles, does anyone else think he somewhat resembles Goran Visjnic who played Luca on E.R.? I think they could be brothers, even if one is French and the other Croatian! In any case, they are both gorgeous men in my opinion! GO GILLES!!!!!
Yes! I've thought so from the beginning. They're both that quintessential "tall, dark, and handsome" kind of man, which is totally my type, and I have a huge crush on both of them!

Old 04-10-2009, 09:18 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,047,807 times
These are my type too!

Old 04-11-2009, 11:43 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGIAINMT View Post
I think Gilles is so amazing. He for sure will win or at least be in the top two. I really like Melissa too. She has done so well. I like Shawn also. Ok so my top three are Gilles, Melissa and Shawn

Old 04-14-2009, 09:40 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,047,807 times
Gilles got robbed again last night! I believe his Jive was the best because his footwork was crisp, his toes were pointed while doing his flicks and kicks, and it was a good routine. I liked Lil Kim's routine too, but there was very little basic Jive in her routine.

I think Steve-O's gone tonight though.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:49 AM

9,846 posts, read 22,683,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Gilles got robbed again last night! I believe his Jive was the best because his footwork was crisp, his toes were pointed while doing his flicks and kicks, and it was a good routine. I liked Lil Kim's routine too, but there was very little basic Jive in her routine.

I think Steve-O's gone tonight though.
No I thought the Gilles dance was middle of the road. Way too frantic.

My favorite dance was Shawn's dance. I thought she did fantastic.

Melissa a little disappointed with. She hasn't seemed to have "grown" from the first week. Still at the same level, good but could be better.

Julianne Hough and that guy she is with, there is no chemistry there. The look on his face in the dance last night was more of pain than passion.

Old 04-14-2009, 11:27 AM

3,273 posts, read 2,970,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Julianne Hough and that guy she is with, there is no chemistry there. The look on his face in the dance last night was more of pain than passion.

That guy she is with, is her real life boyfriend!! LOL

Old 04-14-2009, 11:35 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,602,397 times
I liked Lil Kim's performance last night. The rest were just ho-hum for me.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:53 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,169,965 times
they are the cutest couple-ever!! I love them and hope they stay together. Wow, what gorgeous kids those two would have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
That guy she is with, is her real life boyfriend!! LOL

Old 04-14-2009, 04:39 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,154,526 times
I thought last night's show was rather dull. No one really did a stand out performance...no one was truly terrible (I didn't see the stuff they said about Steve-O...he wasn't horrid, at least to my untrained eye...he just did what he'd always done).

The only part I really liked was when Mark recreated a prom for Shawn. That was sweet.

By the way, I know that ballroom dancing lends itself to some pretty revealing outfits, but last week's dress on Shawn was WAY too mature and revealing. She is 17! I know she doesn't have much in the way of cleavage, but does she need to have a dress that is cut WAY down to there? Even Mark is conscious of her age...saying it's hard for her to be sexy because she is 17! She doesn't have to wear teeny bop outfits, but there IS a happy medium between an outfit on Edyta and one that is buttoned to the neck.

It especially seems creepy after that guy decided to stalk her. Imagine if he was still at home and saw her in that outfit...he would have hit the road for sure by then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV