Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2009, 12:41 PM

217 posts, read 389,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mf4576 View Post
Congrads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please not the sarcasim, I'm very sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you didn't get yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-12-2009, 12:48 PM

348 posts, read 470,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musi View Post
Please not the sarcasim, I'm very sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you didn't get yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you mean, no sarcasim, and I got mine yesterday. Whats your problem.....

Old 11-12-2009, 12:51 PM

64 posts, read 168,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musi View Post
Lynnte, first of all you give you panties a good yank and second you are worrying about my blanket statments and my opinions when honestly you shouldn't be this is a New Jersey thread why don't you start your own thread for your state, and after you go do that put a blanket on that statement along with the letter you still haven't received in the mail.
Thank you for the heart felt chuckle. Your panty advice would only be pertinent if I were indeed wearing panties. Today I may be freeballing it!

This thread draws a good crowd from across the United States for people dealing with an issue that is not confined to statelines. I have no desire to start a thread but thank you for the offer. I prefer the ones shilzz or taur starts.

And as I stated before I feel that it is only respectful to be aware of how your opinions and/or experiences may be viewed by others as authoritative when they are simply just your experiences.

And letter or no letter there will simply be no check until the state opens up the ability to file. So alas...

/shakeshead...such hostility and anger

Old 11-12-2009, 12:53 PM

354 posts, read 946,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramscout View Post
I mailed mine in every week. I was afraid not to, but there were some weeks that there were just no jobs to apply for, so I'd have to go through the phone book, call up some companies and ask if they were hiring and put them down on the yellow sheet. LOL
Yup that is exactly what I would have to do. And sometimes just go online and see what I could find to put down also. LOL you do what you have to and that is that.

Old 11-12-2009, 01:01 PM

354 posts, read 946,670 times
Musi you CANNOT TELL SOMEONE THAT THEY ARE NOT REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE HERE CAUSE THIS IS A NEW JERSEY FORUM. WHILE I CREATED IT SO THAT PEOPLE IN NEW JERSEY COULD POST INFORMATION AND WE COULD GET IT. ITS A FREE FORUM OPEN TO ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE. IF YOU GO BACK TO THE FIRST 1-10 PAGES SOMEONE SAID THE SAME THING AND THE MODERATOR TAHITI CAME AT SOMEONE TELLING THEM THE SAME EXACT THING AND TOLD US THEM THAT HE WOULD TURN THE LIGHTS OUT ON THIS FORUM IF IT WERE TO HAPPEN AGAIN. AND WOULD YOU BOTH PLEASE JUST DROP IT . JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE AND MOVE ON FROM HERE. ITS NOT WORTH THE AGGRIVATION AND THEN HAVING NO THREAD TO POST IN CAUSE OF THIS SILLINESS. THANKS AND YOU GUYS KEEP THE CONVERSATION POSITIVE AND LETS FOCUS OUR ENERGY ON FINDING NEW INFORMATION FROM NOW ON NOT GOING BACK AND FORTH AT EACH OTHER. THANKS GUYS AND TALK TO YOU SOON. RUNNING OUT FOR INTERVIEW WITH ME LUCK. TAKE CARE

Old 11-12-2009, 01:06 PM

64 posts, read 168,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shilzz View Post
Musi you CANNOT TELL SOMEONE THAT THEY ARE NOT REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE HERE CAUSE THIS IS A NEW JERSEY FORUM. WHILE I CREATED IT SO THAT PEOPLE IN NEW JERSEY COULD POST INFORMATION AND WE COULD GET IT. ITS A FREE FORUM OPEN TO ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE. IF YOU GO BACK TO THE FIRST 1-10 PAGES SOMEONE SAID THE SAME THING AND THE MODERATOR TAHITI CAME AT SOMEONE TELLING THEM THE SAME EXACT THING AND TOLD US THEM THAT HE WOULD TURN THE LIGHTS OUT ON THIS FORUM IF IT WERE TO HAPPEN AGAIN. AND WOULD YOU BOTH PLEASE JUST DROP IT . JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE AND MOVE ON FROM HERE. ITS NOT WORTH THE AGGRIVATION AND THEN HAVING NO THREAD TO POST IN CAUSE OF THIS SILLINESS. THANKS AND YOU GUYS KEEP THE CONVERSATION POSITIVE AND LETS FOCUS OUR ENERGY ON FINDING NEW INFORMATION FROM NOW ON NOT GOING BACK AND FORTH AT EACH OTHER. THANKS GUYS AND TALK TO YOU SOON. RUNNING OUT FOR INTERVIEW WITH ME LUCK. TAKE CARE
Agreed.
And best wishes on your interview.

Old 11-12-2009, 01:19 PM

114 posts, read 248,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnte View Post
Thank you for the heart felt chuckle. Your panty advice would only be pertinent if I were indeed wearing panties. Today I may be freeballing it!

This thread draws a good crowd from across the United States for people dealing with an issue that is not confined to statelines. I have no desire to start a thread but thank you for the offer. I prefer the ones shilzz or taur starts.

And as I stated before I feel that it is only respectful to be aware of how your opinions and/or experiences may be viewed by others as authoritative when they are simply just your experiences.

And letter or no letter there will simply be no check until the state opens up the ability to file. So alas...

/shakeshead...such hostility and anger
LOL AND TRUE: shouldn't mislead ppl!
« also, shilzz and taurus threads ) »

Good luck all!!

Old 11-12-2009, 01:42 PM

702 posts, read 1,572,353 times
LoL I see I missed a lot today.

Musi is obviously at a point where I rather not follow. I can't tell everyone else what to do of course but my advice is spare your self the effort it would take engaging musi in a rational conversation.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:01 PM

12 posts, read 21,258 times
I've been browsing through the thread but I haven't found anyone that has received their letter yet and today is Thursday. Does anyone know of anyone that has received their letter? Thanks.

Old 11-12-2009, 03:29 PM

9 posts, read 17,938 times
Hello guys,i use the information on this page to let me know whats going on in terms of unemployment,etc.
i just wanted to let you know i received my unemployment notification today and to tell you all thanks for the very valuable information you share,THX.
For those of you that didn't receive your notice today,how long from calling your unemployment in would your check take to get to you???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment