Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 09:08 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
Yes Yes!
...Wayne Dyer...
Just today a friend said she has a friend that massages Wayne in
HI.....did you know he takes care of Ram Dass after his stroke?
I luv him.

I could tell health stories forever...but I don't "exactly" call them LOA...
Though they are...I just ask knowing God will heal whatever...that it has already
happened, that it is part of His will and actual Covenant....etc...(read Mark 11:24).
Believe, that's kinda it...I get tired of talking about this kinda...but I was asked to
do a healing on someone in ICU, dying, being kept alive with a heart pump,
being breathed, in a coma....ok, so as I left I did...so next morning 10:40 got the call,
"It's a miracle, she's sitting up off all machines talking and smiling."
(First thought, "Well...yeah...that's what a healing is...")
I was pleased, but unphased and not surprised...just all in a day's asking and receiving.
Nothing is impossible to God.
(I just can not talk about LOA as if it is some separate thing from God...BUT, it is
a Spiritual Law...it works for anyone...just as the Sun shines
on a criminal or saint...it just "is")
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2013, 11:55 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,673,454 times
Here is the abundance checks I spoke of.
You should be able to click the arrow button on the top left. When you go to print it click the setting 'to fit page' and all should be good.
The top check is an owl-original (the second is too, but it is just color manipulation and filters in photoshop).
The star is actually made from a photograph I took of some very fat bamboo. I made a pie slice of part of the picture then added enough slices to make a circle.
This is the original pic.

Old 07-23-2013, 12:47 AM

1,909 posts, read 2,538,772 times
Quote:
You should be able to click the arrow button on the top left. When you go to print it click the setting 'to fit page' and all should be good.
The top check is an owl-original (the second is too, but it is just color manipulation and filters in photoshop).
The star is actually made from a photograph I took of some very fat bamboo. I made a pie slice of part of the picture then added enough slices to make a circle.
I have the link opened and all I am seeing is pictures, no checks.
Hmmm.

Did you get that article? Enjoy it?

Weird... now I am just seeing the picture of the bamboo.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:00 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,448,062 times
Quote:

Only see someone holding a thick bamboo

Old 07-23-2013, 07:05 AM

10,363 posts, read 20,799,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post

Only see someone holding a thick bamboo
Me too--when I get moved I'll look into this some more, but moving day is today and we got a beautiful day, for which I am extremely grateful.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:42 AM

Oops- it was was way past my bedtime when I posted. And completely forgot the link. Was up waiting to pick up my kid from work. I'll get it up when I get home.

Old 07-23-2013, 09:57 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times
I'm not sure if this ties into the law of attraction, but Oprah is having a new Lifeclass starting in August, with Deepak Chopra, something about attracting love and good relationships - https://chopracentermeditation.com/h...utm_campaign=1

Old 07-23-2013, 04:33 PM

1,428 posts, read 1,406,580 times
Default Is this LOA?

Hi,

First let me say I've enjoyed reading the posts here about LOA. I've practice it off and on but I have the most success with it when I'm not focused on the object I want. I'll think about it once or twice or write it down as a goal and forget about it, until it manifests.

I wanted to know if this sounds like LOA to you all or coincidence:
  • A few months before I left my old company, I remember thinking I would be extremely happy if XXX position was created for me in XXX department doing XXX. I wasn't happy in my position at my old company so I left. I really didn't want to leave but I wanted more opportunity and experience that I couldn't get in the position I was in. When I walked out the doors on my last day, I had a feeling I'd be back.
  • I'm working a contract position now where I love what I do, which is what I was wishing for in the first bullet point. However, I don't like the company. I'm not sure why but I just can't get settled. Maybe because it's contract and not perm. I don't know.
  • My old company posted a position the latter part of May. It is the exact position name I wanted, exception being it's prefaced with "Senior", in the department I wanted, doing what I'm doing now.
  • I let it go and didn't think about it until about a week ago, I was browsing for jobs and saw that the position was still open. I applied and will be interviewing this week.
  • One of the interviewers is the Director of Inventory. I wasn't exposed to Inventory processes until the contract job I'm on now. So, I feel confident that I'll be able to discuss Inventory in the interview, or at least know what he's talking about. And I think overall the contract job has better prepared me for this position at my old company if I get it.
Please let me know what you think. And keep the LOA stories coming, I love reading them!

Thanks in advance.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:11 PM

726 posts, read 1,229,381 times
Not a secret anymore.

The best way to sell a book is to put the word "secret" or a number, like the seven things to perfect health....

Old 07-23-2013, 10:29 PM

Sounds like it to me Jaynaydee. The in-between job gave you what you needed. And you had that feeling when you walked out, that the knowing. Even when it comes intuitively. Trusting intuition is helps one towards their goal/desire.

and here is the link I missed posting last night: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Jr...9RSmNfOXEwcUk/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal