Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2011, 06:00 PM

50,467 posts, read 47,192,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Can't! The Union of Consolidated, Amalgamated Rabbits Everywhere (U-CARE) took a vote and threatened to strike over the issue of arse burns!

Ha ha

They have a hairless dog, wouldn't it simply be a hairless rabbit at 1200 fps?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2011, 07:13 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,700,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Please explain what is a "right wing answer?" I'm going out on a limb here and bet it is any answer that doesn't agree with yours huh chest beater? This is comical.

Geezus this is funny stuff.
A rightwing answer or post, is any answer or post that whines about loss of rights, or something to be afraid of.

Generally anyone who carries a weapon because they are afeared of something, or someone is a right winger, being afraid is what they do best, just ahead of whining pointlessly.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
A rightwing answer or post, is any answer or post that whines about loss of rights, or something to be afraid of.

Generally anyone who carries a weapon because they are afeared of something, or someone is a right winger, being afraid is what they do best, just ahead of whining pointlessly.

I guess I need to be more pronounced since I voted for Obama. I'll do more chest beating, yarn spinning, degrading, name calling, flip flopping, arguing and BS'ing. Thanks for the lessons.

I'm reading all these posts about Unions and the (I'm guessing) radical left WHINING about losing benefits, about the poor losing social services, about States clamping down on illegals.

My Grand Dad once told me that age doesn't automatically grant wisdom. I didn't know what he meant until know.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:35 PM

2,311 posts, read 3,510,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post

This coming from ...

Old 10-17-2011, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatguy View Post
This coming from ...

nice tie

Old 10-17-2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I guess I need to be more pronounced since I voted for Obama. I'll do more chest beating, yarn spinning, degrading, name calling, flip flopping, arguing and BS'ing. Thanks for the lessons.

I'm reading all these posts about Unions and the (I'm guessing) radical left WHINING about losing benefits, about the poor losing social services, about States clamping down on illegals.
If the shoe fits......, You seem to complain more than most, your user name is a whine right there.

If you voted for Obama, you voted for a man who could not care less about the great outdoors, of course, neither did his opposition, can't say much good about a man that doesn't sleep outside in the rain once in while. Oh, by the way, using fibreglass compound bows on herbivores is not very manly, I recommend pig hunting with a real bow, or at least use the compound on real game like the guy in the photo, then you might impress the boys down at the Eureka Owl Club:

Old 10-17-2011, 09:51 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,915,125 times
If you can't take one of these bad boys with an atlatl you ain't spit

Old 10-17-2011, 09:58 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,224,259 times
So, Governor Moonbeam has suspended the Second Amendment to the US Constitution. The People's Republic of California will soon be a reality.

Old 10-17-2011, 11:46 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,180,130 times
Can I please go to the bathroom?

Old 10-18-2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
So, Governor Moonbeam has suspended the Second Amendment to the US Constitution. The People's Republic of California will soon be a reality.
'bout time. Just see how much better the economy of the People's Republic of China is doing compared to the US. Looks like them commies know what they are doing.

I find it humorous when people (rightwingers) use the term Moonbeam. They have no idea where it came from. and,,,, he as California's former top cop, is a gun owner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California