Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2019, 01:12 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,736,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
God killing off your scary homo monsters should please you jeffbase.

Why aren’t you concerned about fat people?

Are you fat Jeff?

I'm never pleased when someone resorts to suicide or dies from a disease. It's heart breaking. Really a disgusting post by you.

Old 09-18-2019, 01:22 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
I'm never pleased when someone resorts to suicide or dies from a disease. It's heart breaking. Really a disgusting post by you.
Sadly, that kind of garbage post is all too common around here.

Old 09-18-2019, 01:43 PM

4,466 posts, read 1,606,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
So what? If a person wants to be a drunk, what business is it of your's?
Well, considering drunk people can cause harm to everyone around them (and gay people do not), I would say it is certainly my business, and yours.

Old 09-18-2019, 02:02 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,605,673 times
Quote:
Sadly, that kind of garbage post is all too common around here.
Are you fat BFun?

Old 09-18-2019, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
Well, considering drunk people can cause harm to everyone around them (and gay people do not), I would say it is certainly my business, and yours.
So can sexually promiscuous people. Gay or straight. But I'm sure you want the government out of your bedroom.

So again...what business is it of your's to interfere with a drunk?

Old 09-18-2019, 02:10 PM

Quote:
So can sexually promiscuous people. Gay or straight. But I'm sure you want the government out of your bedroom.
Yes, the operative term being "Gay OR straight". Don't see you calling for discrimination against the straight ones though... Wonder why that is, BF? We aren't talking about "sexually promiscuous people", we are talking about gay people and Christianity. You and Jeff need to stop acting like "gay" and "promiscuous" are the same thing.

Old 09-18-2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Yes, the operative term being "Gay OR straight". Don't see you calling for discrimination against the straight ones though... Wonder why that is, BF? We aren't talking about "sexually promiscuous people", we are talking about gay people and Christianity. You and Jeff need to stop acting like "gay" and "promiscuous" are the same thing.
No one is calling for discrimination. I've said that repeatedly. The fact that you can't grasp that says a lot about you. Nor have I said that all gay people are promiscuous...although statistically the numbers do indicate a higher rate of promiscouity among gay men.

Old 09-18-2019, 02:34 PM

Quote:
No one is calling for discrimination. I've said that repeatedly. The fact that you can't grasp that says a lot about you. Nor have I said that all gay people are promiscuous...although statistically the numbers do indicate a higher rate of promiscouity among gay men.
It says a lot about you, that you can't grasp that discrimination is discrimination, regardless of your reasons. It also says a lot about you, that you lump an entire group of people into 1, all because the rate is higher. If the rate of fat people in churches is higher than the rate outside of them, can I start calling all of you fat?

Old 09-18-2019, 02:48 PM

Quote:
It says a lot about you, that you can't grasp that discrimination is discrimination, regardless of your reasons.
I don't know of any Christian on this forum that has stated we should discriminate against gay people. I certainly haven't. For ANY reason.
Quote:

It also says a lot about you, that you lump an entire group of people into 1, all because the rate is higher.
Into 1 what? I don't understand the question.

Old 09-18-2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
I don't know of any Christian on this forum that has stated we should discriminate against gay people. I certainly haven't. For ANY reason.
Lies. We all know this, BF. Just because you don't call it discrimination, doesn't mean it isn't...

Quote:
Into 1 what? I don't understand the question.
Into 1 group. You guys keep acting like all gay people are promiscuous, while that is not even remotely the case. You say it is in higher numbers (although I noticed you broke that down into only gay MEN), but that doesn't mean you can just decide to act as if all gay men are promiscuous disease carriers, because that isn't true. The same way I can't say, "Stats show that fundies aren't as smart as atheists, therefore all fundies are dumb, and all atheists are smart".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity