Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2021, 07:53 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,178,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Pretend you actually understand what I believe is the true state of our Reality as described briefly here:
Assuming you have remotely grasped it with your modern mind, how exactly would you EVER get them to understand ANY of that given their lack of knowledge and barbaric beliefs about God, especially just after emerging from the schoolmaster stage where they were thoroughly indoctrinated into a fear of God and damnation???? The version you believe in was designed for a very primitive mind, Charlie. It should not resonate with your modern mind which is why I am so puzzled by it.
it is matter of spiritual vision of God : a fearsome God per ancient psi op designed to keep your from moving over to Moloch and rather listen to the Commandments, or realizing beauty of God's purpose and Agape, both versions exist in two different spiritual developments...both versions are real.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2021, 08:08 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
It seems to me Jesus was also "thoroughly indoctrinated in the fear of God and damnation!"
He had much to say about "fear and damnation" but Mystic says no, that's not scripture, ignore that!
No, Charlie, Jesus was not indoctrinated, but His people at the time were and that determined how He had to appeal to them to reach them. That is also why He often said, "those who have the ears to hear and the eyes to see" because there were very few of them who did. You seem to have a similar mind and motivation to those who believed in Moloch and sacrificed their babies to appease him. They had to be terrified into not doing that. Perhaps that is why the dogma works with you.

Old 07-04-2021, 08:29 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,324,301 times
Quote:
No, Charlie, Jesus was not indoctrinated, but His people at the time were and that determined how He had to appeal to them to reach them. That is also why He often said, "those who have the ears to hear and the eyes to see" because there were very few of them who did. You seem to have a similar mind and motivation to those who believed in Moloch and sacrificed their babies to appease him. They had to be terrified into not doing that. Perhaps that is why the dogma works with you.
No Mystic, you have no time for scripture and put if down at every opportunity to support your false UR stand. The scripture doesn't support that Junk and we can't have that can we?

So you put to shame our Lord by ignoring and even denying His words in scripture and call yourself a Christian. I've never known a Christian that has the view of scripture that you have.

Old 07-04-2021, 08:36 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
It seems to me Jesus was also "thoroughly indoctrinated in the fear of God and damnation!"

He had much to say about "fear and damnation" but Mystic says no, that's not scripture, ignore that!
Since when does scripture have anything to do with Mystic?

Old 07-04-2021, 08:45 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
No Mystic, you have no time for scripture and put if down at every opportunity to support your false UR stand. The scripture doesn't support that Junk and we can't have that can we?

So you put to shame our Lord by ignoring and even denying His words in scripture and call yourself a Christian. I've never known a Christian that has the view of scripture that you have.
Then you must not know many Christians who actually BELIEVE CHRIST.

Old 07-04-2021, 09:08 PM

3,220 posts, read 926,819 times
Quote:
Then you must not know many Christians who actually BELIEVE CHRIST.
Meeting Jesus in meditation is highly unlikely since He told us who and how He would reveal Himself to.

“The man who keeps the commandments he has from me is the man who loves me and the man who loves me will be loved by my Father, I too shall love him and reveal myself to him.”

“The LORD is the God of the living not of the dead. “

I know Him and I keep His commandments.

Old 07-04-2021, 11:23 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:

Extreme fundamentalists such as yourself are an embarrassment to Christianity, calling what Jesus set out to do, and accomplish as "junk?" You not only put him to shame, you shame yourself in the process. Woe to you Pharisees and hypocrites. You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. Yet, you yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one; you make him twice as much a son of hell as that of yourselves. Woe to you, blind guides!

Charlie, you are the one denying the Scriptures with your false teachings of hell and damnation.

Old 07-05-2021, 12:38 AM

11,898 posts, read 3,709,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Extreme fundamentalists such as yourself are an embarrassment to Christianity, calling what Jesus set out to do, and accomplish as "junk?" You not only put him to shame, you shame yourself in the process. Woe to you Pharisees and hypocrites. You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. Yet, you yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one; you make him twice as much a son of hell as that of yourselves. Woe to you, blind guides!

Charlie, you are the one denying the Scriptures with your false teachings of hell and damnation.
It is more about not understanding what/where the hell and damnation refers to

It is not about any place for the physical/individual after our natural death

It is about where the people who are called to be part of Christianity have willingly descended to, submitting to the yoke that is placed on them by the theological and philosophical men where they set up imitations of the Church structures that had their reasons for having them (ordinances, rituals) they have become circus type places and this has happened since the 1500’s Protestant movement.

The theological, philosophical, have had a purpose at specific “times” relating to the different seasons but we are not to be in service to them

This is spoken of in the OT and NT

We are to be aware and awake and not sleeping on the job or dead in a grave when the “time” comes

Old 07-05-2021, 01:23 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,847,256 times
Quote:
No, I am convinced that I actually met Jesus in deep meditation and He is EXACTLY as HE revealed and unambiguously demonstrated Himself to be. The agape love He demonstrated is not remotely compatible with the satanic crap you believe about Him and God. You are in satanic delusion, not denial.
Since the religions of the world are what is satanic, and you learned your meditation techniques from those religions, I would say that you have been given an inaccurate revelation of who God is through your eastern meditation techniques.

How do you know about the agape love that Jesus demonstrated?

Why is it that you pick and choose, based on your own feeling and bias, what you want to believe is true in the word of the Lord and reject that which is not palatable to you?

It is smorgasborg religion, I tell you!

Quote:
This reveals that you know not the Scriptures, and are merely being ignorant.
He most certainly does know the scriptures. I find that in denying that there are 70+ verses about hell, you are being ignorant of those verses; for you are ignoring them as though they were not in holy scripture.

Old 07-05-2021, 01:30 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,847,256 times
Quote:

Now, we are not hindering anyone from entering in to the kingdom; in fact we are attempting to hand salvation to you on a silver platter.

But it seems to me that you are unwilling to receive that salvation; which comes as easy as pie.

Jhn 1:12, But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Rom 10:9, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10, For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11, For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12, For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13, For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Of course you need to receive the correct Jesus; as He is described to you in the word of the Lord (the Holy Bible).

2Co 11:3, But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4, For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity