Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2008, 09:32 PM

14,886 posts, read 17,170,876 times

Advertisements

Thank you for sharing. God bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2008, 10:18 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,959,965 times
McCain pretends to be traditional even though he isn't. Look at how vain of a man he is with so many houses and don't forget issues with wrath and gluttony and pride.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:21 PM

5,137 posts, read 16,591,954 times
1. Obama is a millionaire
2. He has less money than Obama. McCains wife has him on check with a prenuptial.
3. He doesnt support the genocide of 1.3million babies per year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
McCain pretends to be traditional even though he isn't. Look at how vain of a man he is with so many houses and don't forget issues with wrath and gluttony and pride.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:26 PM

Obama is rich but doesn't flaunt it like McCain does.

No comment on his views on abortion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renriq02 View Post
1. Obama is a millionaire
2. He has less money than Obama. McCains wife has him on check with a prenuptial.
3. He doesnt support the genocide of 1.3million babies per year.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:28 PM

flaunt it?

So you're voting for Obama because he doesnt flaunt his money?

Quote:
Obama is rich but doesn't flaunt it like McCain does.

No comment on his views on abortion.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:29 PM

No I said my reason why I do not like McCain and why some Christians might like him.

Quote:
flaunt it?

So you're voting for Obama because he doesnt flaunt his money?

Old 10-12-2008, 10:34 PM

so many houses - Obama lives in a very nice house in a nice neighborhood. I'm not sure why he didnt give the money to the poor?
Wrath - Obama comes from a hatefilled church. Jeremiah Wright ring a bell?
Pride - He claims that there are more than one way to heaven. This is his own teachings .... not the bibles. Are his views higher than God's?
Gluttony - I dont see McCain as overweight....especially at his age.

Quote:

Old 10-12-2008, 10:55 PM

Obama has only one house and one car.

Obama is generally a nice person and his church doesn't seem wrathful most of the time. They don't seem to have agendas to ostracize or hate against people.

His views are clearly not traditional. True. That might come across as prideful.

Well I see McCain as overweight, either that or his face just looks fat.

Quote:
so many houses - Obama lives in a very nice house in a nice neighborhood. I'm not sure why he didnt give the money to the poor?
Wrath - Obama comes from a hatefilled church. Jeremiah Wright ring a bell?
Pride - He claims that there are more than one way to heaven. This is his own teachings .... not the bibles. Are his views higher than God's?
Gluttony - I dont see McCain as overweight....especially at his age.

Old 10-12-2008, 11:32 PM

Wrathful not most of the time? lol hmm you need to research that

ostracize or hate against people? you REALLY need to go on youtube and watch Wrights preaching.

Go research how his brother is doing.

Quote:
Obama has only one house and one car.

Obama is generally a nice person and his church doesn't seem wrathful most of the time. They don't seem to have agendas to ostracize or hate against people.

His views are clearly not traditional. True. That might come across as prideful.

Well I see McCain as overweight, either that or his face just looks fat.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:37 AM

3 posts, read 4,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
Obama will tell us anything we want to hear.

However, there is one issue that is a deal breaker for me, and that is abortion, of which Obama supports and McCain does not.

To me, it isn't the quantity of issues I disagree with, it is the quality of issues. And that one particular issue is held near and dear to my heart.

Abortion is a huge deal for me too. But lying, character and unnecessary death due to an unjust war are also deal breakers. One side supports abortion, the other side supports an immoral war and a very very dishonest campaign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity