Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2021, 09:41 PM

9,719 posts, read 9,480,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonySegaTendo617 View Post
Sioux Falls for living in, since I like that waterfall park(Falls Park) northeast of downtown. Plus the parks southeast of downtown, and Sioux Falls' downtown also all look nice. Although if it was which of these 2 cities to visit, Fargo might have my slight preference since it has 2 interesting museums(Plains Art Museum, and Roger Maris Museum).

Rapid City, SD, or Billings, MT?
Rapid City, SD because it looks nicer with a more active downtown.

Tacoma, WA or Louisville, KY?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2021, 10:26 PM

2,376 posts, read 2,352,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakeesha View Post
Rapid City, SD because it looks nicer with a more active downtown.

Tacoma, WA or Louisville, KY?
Tacoma. Admittedly, I don’t really like Tacoma that much but it’s close to Seattle which is one of my all time favorite cities. Louisville may be the better city in this case, but at the end of they day it’s in Kentucky rather than Washington.

Atlanta, GA or Arlington, VA

Old 04-28-2021, 11:42 PM

9,719 posts, read 9,480,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_Expert View Post
Tacoma. Admittedly, I don’t really like Tacoma that much but it’s close to Seattle which is one of my all time favorite cities. Louisville may be the better city in this case, but at the end of they day it’s in Kentucky rather than Washington.

Atlanta, GA or Arlington, VA
Arlington. Atlanta is not what it used to be. I like the denser neighborhoods and things to do.

Cool Springs, TN or Apex, NC?

Old 04-29-2021, 02:43 AM

6,772 posts, read 4,563,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakeesha View Post
Arlington. Atlanta is not what it used to be. I like the denser neighborhoods and things to do.

Cool Springs, TN or Apex, NC?
Cool Springs. Both are nice, but I prefer the Nashville area to the Raleigh/Durham area.

Allentown, PA or Albany, NY?

Old 04-29-2021, 07:08 AM

13,757 posts, read 8,062,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by march2 View Post
Allentown, PA or Albany, NY?
Allentown. It's a smaller metro, and I would rather be in PA than NY. There are a lot of things about Eastern PA that I really like.

Elizabethtown, Kentucky or New Castle, Indiana?

Old 04-29-2021, 07:35 AM

2,566 posts, read 2,901,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
Allentown. It's a smaller metro, and I would rather be in PA than NY. There are a lot of things about Eastern PA that I really like.

Elizabethtown, Kentucky or New Castle, Indiana?
Elizabethtown... a little larger, more diverse, likely less snow/slightly warmer winters.

St. George, UT or Great Falls, MT?

Old 04-29-2021, 08:28 AM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,798,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyExpert View Post
Elizabethtown... a little larger, more diverse, likely less snow/slightly warmer winters.

If I ever need a warm climate, Saint George is my go-to. It's at least on the radar for that. One of the very few such places that will be considered if the time comes.
'Till then, Great Falls would be much more comfortable.

Panama City or Corpus Christi?

Old 04-29-2021, 08:31 AM

3,934 posts, read 2,244,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyExpert View Post

St. George. Growing community and not far from Vegas. San Marcos TX or New Braunfels TX?

Old 04-29-2021, 08:42 AM

13,757 posts, read 8,062,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub View Post
Panama City or Corpus Christi?
Panama City. Even though it’s still pretty tore up from the storm a few years ago, it feels much more like home to me than Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brock2010 View Post
San Marcos TX or New Braunfels TX?
Both are great, but I think I’d pick San Marcos because it has Texas State and I really like college towns.

Virginia Gardens, Florida or Virginia Beach, Virginia?

Old 04-29-2021, 04:44 PM

3,496 posts, read 3,418,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
Panama City. Even though it’s still pretty tore up from the storm a few years ago, it feels much more like home to me than Texas.

Both are great, but I think I’d pick San Marcos because it has Texas State and I really like college towns.

Virginia Gardens, Florida or Virginia Beach, Virginia?
Virginia Beach, easily. I wouldn't want to live very close to the Miami Int'l Airport, myself due to all the plane noise(I suspect you'd hear) from living very close to there! On top of the fact I prefer the Norfolk/Hampton Roads metro, over the Miami metro as it's less populated.

Sarasota, FL, or Gainesville, FL?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City