Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2015, 02:44 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Back peddling? Too harsh? Nah, Meant everything I said. No tolerance for thugs, regardless of their cause.

So your saying they would do what? Beat me up? Imagine that happening. A repeat of the Trump event, would be more likely. They should all have 911 on speed dial if they want to play Thugs. .
Uh huh. Now please go take a video camera or your iphone, get out there in front of a group of black people & start spouting your nonsense. Press "record" right before you do it. Then, when you're back from the hospital, post it here so we can all view the outcome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2015, 02:54 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Many Jews actually identify as ethnic Jews and religious ones. One of my best friends growing up was Jewish and when I asked her about her ethnicity, she was like "I'm Jewish." And I said, "Yeah but I'm Italian, Irish, and German-American, what are you?" She didn't even know. All she knew was that she was Jewish. She guessed maybe Russian, but had nothing else to say on her ethnicity other than "Jewish." So to many Jews, the Holocaust was not just about religion but also about trying to wipe out a group of people who identify with a Jewish ethnicity.

Exactly. All races came from mixtures of DNA. I believe the Jews have established themselves as a Race of people in History.

Old 12-01-2015, 03:00 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Uh huh. Now please go take a video camera or your iphone, get out there in front of a group of black people & start spouting your nonsense. Press "record" right before you do it. Then, when you're back from the hospital, post it here so we can all view the outcome.

Not sure why you don't have comprehension ability but let me try and clear that up for you, OK?

BLM...not "Black" People...Have a lot of Black friends, and have had many working for me.

If they try to Block me from going where I want, I have no problem in confronting them, just because you do.

If they resort to physical means, I have a right to protect myself, and they have a right to go to Jail and be sued.

You can watch the outcome on the News.
Does that help you out?

Old 12-01-2015, 03:47 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,098,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Congratulations, you fail to realize that your attitude and mindset is the very reason why BLM protests, and why they choose the venues they do.
Inconveniencing those who have NOTHING to do with their misguided frustration about making bad choices in life is never going to change a damn thing. Seriously... A white cop shoots some black doper who was flying on PCP, acting aggressively and brandishing a knife, so lets stop the rich from being able to shop at luxury stores we can't afford to step into on Black Friday.

Yep... That outta change the world. Regardless, it's a helluva lot easier than addressing the problem by teaching their own kids to act in a responsible manner.

Old 12-01-2015, 03:49 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
So, your a member of BLM, then? Your not a "Sheeple" that gets all your BLM information from the Media? Thanks for clearing that up.

Being a Member, I can see why your upset at being called "Thugs." You also have to realize that no one else supports you, except BLM people, because you act like "Thugs" used to act on Union Picket lines. You make innocent people suffer for your cause, like Terrorists do. You folks are a version of Home Grown Terrorists, with the only difference is you don't blow up things.
So Ghandi and MLK and similar others must have been terrorists - as obviously was the dude who stood in front of a tank in China????

I think BLM is very poor at both PR and at gaining sympathy for their cause. But as far as muckraking and civil disobedience, this is a tradition among free people and I wouldn't want it to cease.

The problem with BLM and similar movements is that they are angry. MLK and Ghandi would probably have not gone for their methods - they are a turn-off, IMHO, and that's coming from a 60's semi-radical.

If a BLM member with a head on his or her shoulders would sit down and talk with me one on one I would likely tell them they are 95% right (or more) in feeling they have been screwed by this society and country. But the part which I would disagree about would be what the solutions are....

If I were King I would set up serious national policy to work toward making right our terrible history...some of which continues to their very day. But I'm not King.

So, if any BLM folks are really listening...try to work smart instead of hard.

Old 12-01-2015, 05:10 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,483,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
What a **** poor way to hold a conversation - completely ignoring every other thing I said because you can't get over the fact that I didn't add in every qualifier known to man. Its the ultimate sad gotcha and its a waste of energy.

Now I put words in your mouth? How?

ATG5 said I was right in what I said - he didn't say only my original post. You said it yourself, you only responded to what I originally said and flat out refuse to listen to anything else I had or have to say. I'll say it again. Its a **** poor excuse for adult discourse.
Again, this is what you originally said:

Quote:
You need institutionalized racism and discrimination in order to have institutionalized outrage, at least in the way you are turning the discussion. By definition, that can not happen when victims are white.

Several people responded to this laughing at it or in general not thinking highly of it.

This was your insulting response, still not having been directly confronted with the fallacy of your comment.

Quote:
Great retorts, gentlemen. I'll reserve my energy for people who have taken an iota of time to educate themselves.
After you no longer could defend your original racist comment you then changed your story.

What a **** poor way to hold a conversation - completely ignoring every other thing you said because you were wrong and trying to change your comments later. Then you have the nerve of blaming other people for not putting words in your mouth.

Old 12-01-2015, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
IN THIS COUNTRY. What is difficult to understand about that?
Nothing, but that is not the post we were responding to when you said she was right. You two can keep trying to change your story but I think most people can see the absolute racism of the original comment.

Old 12-01-2015, 05:23 PM

540 posts, read 652,894 times
I think many of you are smart enough to see the type of people who migrate to this forum & site, and their agenda. P&C forum same thing. White hood supporters.

Old 12-01-2015, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisaro TMF View Post
I think many of you are smart enough to see the type of people who migrate to this forum & site, and their agenda. P&C forum same thing. White hood supporters.
I do not think not wanting this:

Is the same at all.

Old 12-01-2015, 07:50 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,098,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisaro TMF View Post
You mean in the same way the BLM "activists" support lowlife thuggery, civil disobedience, drug abuse and cop killings?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events