Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2011, 05:48 AM

560 posts, read 916,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanani View Post
Hi all!
I will be coming down next week again to see EVERYWHERE in Delaware! recent news on Fieldstone Village. Many thanks and good luck to all(of us!)
I do hope that Roesville is on your list of places to visit. If so, drop me a DM and we'll be glad to show you our home and neighborhood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2011, 06:09 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,672,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NapaJoe View Post
Re: Magnolia Restaurant - breakfast is OK but if I want "home cooking" I can get that at home - when I go out I like to to enjoy something delicious and different. That would definitely NOT be what I'd get at the Magnolia Restaurant!

CWTR, Have you tried Abbott's Grill in Milford? One of our favorites.
I've been doing lunches for our community for 3 years now. Always looking for a new place to try. Someone just told me about Abbotts Grill last month. I pulled it up on line and was impressed by the menu.
This month our Southern Meadow gals are going to Abbotts grill for lunch. Will report back how we like it.

Quote:
Hi all!
I will be coming down next week again to see EVERYWHERE in Delaware! This will be our 2nd time down and look foward to having breakfast with Elizamary. Thanks for the info on Middletown-we will drop in there on our way to Dover. Charley-I printed out your reviews from 07 on the manufactured communities-I'm wondering if anyone can give me any recent news on Fieldstone Village. Many thanks and good luck to all(of us!)
This is an exciting phase..........gathering up a list of communities and wondering where you will end up. Checking out the communities, all these new homes is so exciting.
I kind of miss that but have no intentions of moving again.

Old 03-15-2011, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanmiracles View Post
Hi, and good luck with your search for your future home. I'm close to folks who live near Fieldstone Village, and often drive through there on my way over to visit. The homes ar, pretty, and well-kept. It's walking distance to a Redner's supermarket that's within a stripmall with a chinese restaurant, dollar store and I don't remember what else. It's right off of Route 13, just a few minutes north of the Dover Mall and Dover Downs. I believe the homes are what are called doublewides? Not sure if it's fee simple or landlease, and that's about all I know.

roman.........I don't think this was around when we were looking. I really wanted to be up closer to Phila. Middles town is a very convient neighborhood too.

The only ones I remember were bon ayre, wildmeadows, barclay farms and SM

Old 03-15-2011, 11:25 AM

27 posts, read 49,516 times
Default Noble's Pond - hardhat tours of new model

I received an e-mail today that Noble's Pond is having tours of their new Mayfield model on March 26-27.

Says it is priced as $219,995.

Don't forget Roesville's Parade of homes this Saturday, the 19th.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patc-v View Post
Don't forget Roesville's Parade of homes this Saturday, the 19th.
Tammy says that she has 75 reservations for the home tours. It's going to be a busy Saturday at Roesville!

Old 03-17-2011, 06:51 PM

33 posts, read 56,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin'2DE View Post
I do hope that Roesville is on your list of places to visit. If so, drop me a DM and we'll be glad to show you our home and neighborhood.
Thanks-you are all so kind-is that Champions Club? I'm getting confused, but we will see Longacr & Spring Meadow on our way down and then onto all the manufactured communities...that will bring us to Tues, Spences & maybe further south, wed with Elizamary & then home to digest. I shall be extremely organized this trip. I am taking notes & pictures of each community, then uploading to computer and will be able to see & remember so it's not one big blur. It's difficult, but fun.

Old 03-17-2011, 07:31 PM

33 posts, read 56,992 times
Quote:
Thanks-you are all so kind-is that Champions Club? I'm getting confused, but we will see Longacr & Spring Meadow on our way down and then onto all the manufactured communities...that will bring us to Tues, Spences & maybe further south, wed with Elizamary & then home to digest. I shall be extremely organized this trip. I am taking notes & pictures of each community, then uploading to computer and will be able to see & remember so it's not one big blur. It's difficult, but fun.
H OceanA, you are looking at lots of places! I guess you are not limited by budget?

Old 03-18-2011, 07:23 AM

"I do hope that Roesville is on your list of places to visit. If so, drop me a DM and we'll be glad to show you our home and neighborhood." Goin'2DE

Quote:
Thanks-you are all so kind-is that Champions Club? I'm getting confused, .
Roesville and Champion's Club are two different communities. Champion's Club is in Magnolia, DE right next to the Air Force Base. Roesville is a bit farther south between Felton and Frederica.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:07 AM

Quote:

AHHHHHHHHH I thought it was this past wed. LOL

We went there and you never showed....OMG....It's this coming Wed?

Old 03-18-2011, 08:19 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,044,320 times
Quote:
I shall be extremely organized this trip. I am taking notes & pictures of each community, then uploading to computer and will be able to see & remember so it's not one big blur. It's difficult, but fun.
Have a terrific trip and remember to ask every possible question you can think of asking at each stop along the way. If you happen to visit Champions Club, please say hello for me and if you see "Lot #67 Reserved", that'sthe location of my future home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware