Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2012, 04:39 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,916,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Dude, do you have a mental problem? I simple asked if that is what you meant to ask, no evil intent. Not like your compilation of my typos. Yes, make typos, mostly this Droid changes words, sometime it autocompletes, sometimes it autocorrects, sometimes not, sometimes its my fat finger on a tiny key, sometimes a key stroke that doesn't register. On this forum, the text doesn't always wraps and I have to pan back and forth to proof what I write.

Put = out (fat finger, o next to p)

It's verse its is completely up to Droid.

Stupidest? Droid autocompleted that, to type that one I had to override the autocorrect.

Now back on topic. After Ted Kennedy died the GOP filibustered everything they didn't agree with. I believe they have the record for blocking bills with filibusters over that 15 months.

If I'm not mistaken there are still administration nominations from 2009 that the GOP are blocking. The party of no in action.

i think most americans would be grateful for a party of "no".

unfortunately, we have had a party of yes to all the corruption, all the stupidity, and all the spending.

i can't get over this JP morgan deal today. if that doesn't tell you that it is business as usual in america with both crooked parties, i don't know what will. we are talking about the largest bank in america here.

supkis had a piece on it today:

Derivatives Beast Eats Up More JPM Flesh | Culture of Life News

they were bailed out, and they learned nothing-because there was nothing to be learned.

the dodd-frank bill was a JOKE and the crooks just keep on keeping on, with impunity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2012, 04:43 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Dude, do you have a mental problem? I simple asked if that is what you meant to ask, no evil intent. Not like your compilation of my typos.

Yes, I make typos often (see that status above) mostly this Droid changes words, sometime it autocompletes, sometimes it autocorrects, sometimes not, sometimes its my fat finger on a tiny key, sometimes a key stroke that doesn't register. On this forum, the text doesn't always wraps and I have to pan back and forth to proof what I write.

Put = out (fat finger, o next to p)

It's verse its is completely up to Droid.

Stupidest? Droid autocompleted that, to type that one I had to override the autocorrect.

Now back on topic. After Ted Kennedy died the GOP filibustered everything they didn't agree with. I believe they have the record for blocking bills with filibusters over that 15 months.

If I'm not mistaken there are still administration nominations from 2009 that the GOP are blocking. The party of no in action.
Why would I have a mental problem when you are the one screwing up?

Do you have a mental problem thinking everyone should know you are on a Droid?

Well, I don't know your on a droid? Neither does anyone else.

So, anyway, filibusters can be good and bad.

Old 05-11-2012, 04:46 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,638,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27;24265215

If I'm not mistaken there are still administration nominations from 2009 that the GOP are blocking. [COLOR="Red"
The party of no in action[/color].

"First do no harm."

Old 05-11-2012, 04:47 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,935,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Sorry Bammer has had 3 years and is on the record.
First telling us his stimulus plan would keep unemployment below 8%
Second telling us if he failed to fix the econmythat we should rightly vote him out.
----
As for Romney it isnt even clear what happened but seriously if he had been caught and punished for his crime, and Obama had been caught and punished for his crime, your guy would have done hard time and Romeny would have done some community service.
* He didn't say that! He said if the people didn't approve of his performance, they would have the right to vote him out. Gawd, Fox acolytes...
* So if the economy DID need fixing in 2008, who then broke it?
* What crime are you talking about? Why must the reptile right constantly use innuendo to make a point?

Old 05-11-2012, 04:50 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Default Whoa: Family of Romney’s Alleged Bullying “Victim†Says Story Inaccurate, They’re Disgusted by WaPo

Once again, the empty headed lefts puked up their guts before knowing what they were talking about.

Whoa: Family of Romney’s Alleged Bullying “Victim” Says Story Inaccurate, They’re Disgusted by WaPo | The American Pundit

This comes after one source for the story, a man the Washington Post says has “long been bothered†by the incident, said he wasn’t even present and had no idea it had happened until the Post contacted him.

More at link.

Fox showed the statement from the family but I've not be able to find it online.

Old 05-11-2012, 04:51 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Why would I have a mental problem when you are the one screwing up?

Do you have a mental problem thinking everyone should know you are on a Droid?

Well, I don't know your on a droid? Neither does anyone else.

So, anyway, filibusters can be good and bad.
I ask about mental stability because you always seem to way over react. I had simply prefaced my reply to your post with a restatement of your question with the word I thought you meant to write.

Your response to that post was a bit over the top. Overreaction? Troubled mind? There really was no reason for you to go after me. Hyper sensitive, combative... Not sure why, do you even know why?

Last edited by buzzards27; 05-11-2012 at 05:04 PM..

Old 05-11-2012, 04:53 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
If this bullying behaviour is any example of how mittens treated people on his way up I would think we are going to see a lot more stories.... When you hurt people, they talk.
Perhaps you, like other left maroons, should read the new thread I just started:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...-bullying.html

Poor, foolish lefttards. Foiled again!

And yes.....you are screwing up.

Old 05-11-2012, 04:56 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
Why didn't they block it before 2008?
The dems were in control since 07 when they took the house and had control of the Senate. Thats why.

Old 05-11-2012, 04:59 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
* He didn't say that! He said if the people didn't approve of his performance, they would have the right to vote him out. Gawd, Fox acolytes...
* So if the economy DID need fixing in 2008, who then broke it?
* What crime are you talking about? Why must the reptile right constantly use innuendo to make a point?
Some of us have long memories and thank God for our information hwy. Yes, he stood up and stated that his stimulous would keep us under 8 %. yes he did and you can't make it go away.

Old 05-11-2012, 05:06 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Perhaps you, like other left maroons, should read the new thread I just started:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...-bullying.html

Poor, foolish lefttards. Foiled again!

And yes.....you are screwing up.
Nice try deflecting, but just because the kid's family doesn't like the spotlight doesn't mean the event didn't happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections