Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2016, 09:12 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"Witty" name calling aside, you do know that RT is the state-run propaganda arm of Putin's government, right?

From what I've read, he praised Putin, said he didn't believe Russia was behind the hack of Democratic party e-mails this year ( though cyber experts have traced the e-mail hack to Russia), ran down U.S. media and so on and so forth.

Please explain what a worthwhile candidate for the office of the U.S. President is doing chatting away on Putin's propaganda network. I'm at a loss here.
Is that really any different than Clinton chatting with and doing interviews with CNN?

Old 09-12-2016, 09:19 PM

409 posts, read 258,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"Witty" name calling aside, you do know that RT is the state-run propaganda arm of Putin's government, right?

From what I've read, he praised Putin, said he didn't believe Russia was behind the hack of Democratic party e-mails this year ( though cyber experts have traced the e-mail hack to Russia), ran down U.S. media and so on and so forth.

Please explain what a worthwhile candidate for the office of the U.S. President is doing chatting away on Putin's propaganda network. I'm at a loss here.
You're at a loss because you aren't very intelligent. Larry King's show is produced in the US by a company called Ora TV, which is owned by the same guy who owns the NY Times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ora_TV

Old 09-12-2016, 10:02 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Hillary is losing the election, you don't need a poll to figure that out.
Trumpettes only need those polls where Trump is winning. Back in the primaries they couldn't stop posting them.

Now they question all methodologies even the same pollsters that they blindly believed during the primaries.

Hypocrites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post

LOVETOROW.... you're effectively up a creek without a paddle....

I rec'd your comment for the laugh....
yeah I might rep him

Old 09-12-2016, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldnorthstate View Post
RT tv news is in Washinton DC. Is just a news service with a Russian spin. But I doubt Larry King was anything but himself. Softball
LOL as usual Trumpettes are clueless.

Look Trumpettes don't worry. Most people know Russian TV is harmless. I really don't see anything wrong with Trump talking to Larry King or Russian TV. As much as I would love to attack the orange clown this is really something stupid to pick on.

An interesting fact is that the interview was abruptly ended. Maybe clueless Trump's campaign realized this segment was going to be aired on Russian TV after Trump started talking to him. Or maybe he didn't want to talk about Mexican immigrants. Who knows?

I have a feeling that call was disconnected by Trump's baby sitter Kellyanne Conway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9So9No6-O9s

Old 09-12-2016, 10:21 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
LOL as usual Trumpettes are clueless.

Look Trumpettes don't worry. Most people know Russian TV is harmless. I really don't see anything wrong with Trump talking to Larry King or Russian TV. As much as I would love to attack the orange clown this is really something stupid to pick on.

An interesting fact is that the interview was abruptly ended. Maybe clueless Trump's campaign realized this segment was going to be aired on Russian TV after Trump started talking to him. Or maybe he didn't want to talk about Mexican immigrants. Who knows?

I have a feeling that call was disconnected by Trump's baby sitter Kellyanne Conway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9So9No6-O9s
Clinton Runs from the Press if she has determine on how the conversation is going. Dispite you on going nonsense Trump is surging!

Old 09-12-2016, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Clinton Runs from the Press if she has determine on how the conversation is going. Dispite you on going nonsense Trump is surging!
Really? post a similar Hillary interview that has ended like that....

LMAO maybe Trump had a seizure... "Mexicans??..." "ahhhh I don't know what you said, I don't remember ahhh"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGAqmaBjQxg

Old 09-12-2016, 10:52 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,925,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Is that really any different than Clinton chatting with and doing interviews with CNN?
Most of us are pretty sure that CNN isn't controlled by Putin. Not sure how the most dangerous man other than that Kim fellow from North Korea became a hero to so many Americans. Ones that used to be patriots for real, and now don't even have a clue what that means.

Old 09-13-2016, 07:03 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Wow...and just like that the LA Times/USC day tracker has Trump up 3%.

Last edited by eddiehaskell; 09-13-2016 at 07:14 AM..

Old 09-13-2016, 07:11 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Most of us are pretty sure that CNN isn't controlled by Putin. Not sure how the most dangerous man other than that Kim fellow from North Korea became a hero to so many Americans. Ones that used to be patriots for real, and now don't even have a clue what that means.
I can't fathom that either. Or how Trump's followers think that his support of Putin on Kremlin-run propaganda TV is fine and dandy.

Apparently, Trump's campaign staff think it is a big deal as they are insisting no one had no idea he was talking on RT.

Old 09-13-2016, 07:14 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
And it looks like Hillary's lead continues to melt....

NBC News/SurveyMonkey

Clinton 42%
Trump 40%
Johnson 11%
Stein 4%

Favorability/Unfavorability ratings are basically tied. Clinton leads with independents by 2%.

This poll had Clinton up 6% from early-mid August.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections