Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2016, 11:33 PM

37,151 posts, read 42,250,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
IQ is correlated with education attainment.
That would depend ENTIRELY on the education though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2016, 11:39 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,506,996 times
Quote:
Can we get over the whole "American people have spoken" narrative? Americans didn't vote vote for him. The electoral college did.
This post is so dumb that a mod should delete it.

Old 12-06-2016, 11:48 PM

3,900 posts, read 4,549,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Counties don't matter. Many counties have very few people compared to others. What matters to me is that she won the popular vote.
And most of those popular votes come from a few heavily populated blue states. So California and New York, fat with Democrats, should decide all elections?

Old 12-07-2016, 12:42 AM

4,491 posts, read 3,935,735 times
Quote:
Well, let's see. The KKK and white supremacists are just thrilled that Trump won. Why do you think that is.
I guess they must like him better than Hillary.

A pedophile rapist murderer complemented my car the other day. Doesn't mean that I am one.

Old 12-07-2016, 02:20 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,246,028 times
Quote:
Can we get over the whole "American people have spoken" narrative? Americans didn't vote vote for him. The electoral college did.
If you're right....so what, Trump is our next President. What difference does it make at this point how you want to term it. So can we get over the whole 'he's not my President' nonsense?

Old 12-07-2016, 03:19 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,862,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey
Indeed and the sheeple actually think THEY HAD INFLUENCE IN HIM BEING CHOSEN!!!!!!

It was planned and rigged!!!!!!!!!

IF IT WASNT,Hillary would have won as she won the pop vote by @ least 2 Million!

Old 12-07-2016, 03:26 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,906,852 times
Quote:
As it should be. A few largely populated cities should not "rule" over the rest of the country. Politicians would simply visit those population centers and ignore the rest of the country.

Sorry you didn't get your "Might makes right" way, but this isn't a democracy, so maybe find a country that thinks mob rule is acceptable and the minority opinion should be subjugated.

Old 12-07-2016, 03:29 AM

269 posts, read 134,802 times
Quote:

Yes, Trump is not only unpopular, no one that I know in real life and I know a lot of conservatives is actually "happy" he won.

conservatives that I know are still pissed off. They are secretly hoping Trump doesn't do a lot of the insane shyt that he said he was gonna do.

Nearly everyone knows Trump is a scam artist who is wholly unqualified to be President. I don't think most of the people who voted for Trump thought he would actually win.

And I admit so far he has been just as crappy and petty and unqualified as I imagined and he isn't even in office yet.

Old 12-07-2016, 03:30 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,906,852 times
Quote:
Counties don't matter. Many counties have very few people compared to others. What matters to me is that she won the popular vote.
This is what you have here, people who do not care for a Constitutionally based Representative Republic, people who want a democracy where the mob rules and only that mobs opinion matters, the rest be damned. They do not care for this country, its founding, its principals, they want their way and the individual is irrelevant, only the majority matters.

Old 12-07-2016, 03:32 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,481,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
The half that voted for the criminal and continue to try to get her elected are certainly demonstrating that every single day.
It was Crooked Trump who just wrote a check to the 4,000 people he robbed at Trump University. Were you out of the country or do you only watch FOX?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections