Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2016, 06:24 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,368,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^It doesn't matter. OP did ask that there be no Trump bashing.
OP also asked for no Obama bashing and I sure don't see your chiding of any those posters!!

If you are going to be the referee, at least be "fair and balanced."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 06:41 AM

18,461 posts, read 15,240,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
What does Trump's healthcare plan consist of?
Nobody knows yet, all he has said so far is that he will remove state boundaries so insurance companies will have a lot more competition. In my state of NJ that worked very well for car insurance. I used to pay almost double what I pay now.

I'm sure there will be things that I like and don't like, but I know I don't like what we have now, so where there is change, there is hope. Isn't that what Obama said?

Old 12-29-2016, 06:59 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,116,634 times
Rein-in all Federal Agencies. Purge the EPA of wacko-activists, sell-off 50% of Federal buildings, sell-off most of the Federal land and apply the proceeds to the deficit.
Finally, identify and keep a file on professional protestors, and prosecute the ones that participate without standing.
All reasonable don't you think?

Old 12-29-2016, 07:38 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,281,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'm retired and make less than 50K/year.

So, he's gonna raise my taxes.

Maybe you should have worked harder.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:43 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,281,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
He will do absolutely nothing for me.

Anyone that thinks President Obama didn't love this country is sadly mistaken.
Both Obamas sh|t on this country for 8 yrs. Love of country was never their concern.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:43 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,223,445 times
Quote:
^^^^It doesn't matter. OP did ask that there be no Trump bashing.
Stop trying to monitor the Thread..... you are incessant with attempt in trying assume such a role. If you have nothing to comment, then leave others alone.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:44 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Rein-in all Federal Agencies. Purge the EPA of wacko-activists, sell-off 50% of Federal buildings, sell-off most of the Federal land and apply the proceeds to the deficit.
Finally, identify and keep a file on professional protestors, and prosecute the ones that participate without standing.
All reasonable don't you think?
Not in the least !!!! Geez!!!!... I bet you supported Jindal too.

Quote:
Greed chasers sell of anything and everything, until there's limited legacy industry and institution that exist and in America under the greed game, those too may well soon be for sale.

Nations that respect their history do not sell it. Not in England, Not in France, Not in China and not even in the third world lesser economic developed nations, they simply do not sell their legacy elements, but American; "some" Americans will sell anything for a Short Term gain. That's why places like Detroit fell apart after all the investments made decades ago, and many other places around the nations simply crumbled. Cite:
It appears you must be Republican Minded.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 12-29-2016 at 08:17 AM..

Old 12-29-2016, 10:03 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,368,872 times
Quote:
If you have lots of time on your hands, have at it.

You will find that I never called any of them names.
...Or let either of them play any reindeer games! Ho Ho Ho

Old 12-29-2016, 03:46 PM

22,461 posts, read 11,981,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Stop trying to monitor the Thread..... you are incessant with attempt in trying assume such a role. If you have nothing to comment, then leave others alone.
Wow! This has to be the shortest post you ever wrote! Congratulations

So...you are an advocate for being rude and inconsiderate of others

Old 12-29-2016, 06:39 PM

62,889 posts, read 29,114,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I didn't vote for the man but I expect him to at least try to get illegal immigration under control. More border patrol and stricter rules for checking when they try to work without a work visa. I really think he will address that problem but I know he can't actually build a wall. He said that just to get votes.

That's all I expect from him. I don't want him taking my health care away and there's not even a glimmer of a solution of the issues with the ACA that should be fixed. I'm hoping he leaves health care alone if he can't figure out how to fix it.

Why can't he build the wall? Congress already approved of 700 miles of it along the most porous areas of our border. That's all we need. The Border Patrol can take care of the rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections