Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2022, 09:38 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
You don't have to be a Trump supporter (I'm not) to see that this administration has the brain power of a gnat.

People pay for the left's incompetence every single day and in every way imaginable.

You never supported him, or you don't currently support him, but you voted for him ?

Old 07-26-2022, 09:47 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Tim Miller, a Jeb Bush consultant and his communication director of his 2016 run? LMAO! Thanks for the laugh. I wouldn't read that garbage if they were giving it for free at Costco. He is a Never-Trumpster. He went to an all private Catholic school and later came out of the closet and lives in very liberal Oakland. I guess he likes very liberal Oakland. Spreading that conservatism. He writes for Rolling Stone and that's as much left wing garbage you can get.

He is a Neo-War monger that supports the Bush and McCain war doctrine but he calls others rage machine? I don't see Trump supporters calling for wars and to bomb poor countries back to the stone ages.

The base got tired of the endless wars, nation building, globalism, open borders and selling out to China. That's why Trump has the base because he is the few that not only tells the truth but fights.

Rage machine and conspiracy theorists? LMAO!!! From the A-holes that pushed the mess in the Middle East and that We have to spread "democracy" around the world. "We are here to spread Democracy, take these bombs with love" These neo cons are nuts and arrogant with their books.
It just amazes me that someone like you (someone who served) can refer to thin-skinned Cadet Bonespurs as any kind of fighter.

IMO, doing so is disrespectful to those who didn't make it back.

You could mention why you like particular policy positions of his without calling him a fighter.

Old 07-26-2022, 10:36 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
It just amazes me that someone like you (someone who served) can refer to thin-skinned Cadet Bonespurs as any kind of fighter.

You could mention why you like particular policy positions of his without calling him a fighter.

by your definition Biden, Obama, Hillary, Bill Clinton can't be fighters for Democrat values since they didn't serve and got deferments. That's a new joke.

So to be President, serving is a must? That would hurt more Democrats than Republicans.

Old 07-27-2022, 08:56 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,966,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
Being opposed to contraception, falling like fools for every ridiculous tinfoil hat election theory Trump puts out, and thinking its ok to storm the Capitol are absolutely crazy. And why independents like me aren't flocking to them in spite of Biden being a historically bad President and polling in the 20s among independents.
1. There are no republicans in office would "oppose contraception."
2. There are no republicans in office and very few outside of office who supported the few hundred who trespassed at the capitol.
3. There aren't many who "believed" any "theory" that Trump put out. I think the election sucked and the Democrats, Big Tech, and Elite Media didn't play fair. But I knew after the damage was done that there was no way to "overturn" it.

You can keep worrying about "Trump" and his personality while the Democrats flush the country down the toilet with massive spending, open borders, an assault on police, huge crime waves, huge inflation, etc.

I think you're missing the important things in favor of the nonsense.

If I had to bet, you're probably a liberal...not really an "independent."

Old 07-27-2022, 10:56 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

Cadet Bonespurs?

How many many years or combat tours did Bill Clinton, Obama, and Biden served?

Old 07-27-2022, 11:01 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times
Quote:
by your definition Biden, Obama, Hillary, Bill Clinton can't be fighters for Democrat values since they didn't serve and got deferments. That's a new joke.

So to be President, serving is a must? That would hurt more Democrats than Republicans.
Military service doesn’t mean anything to democrats and liberals otherwise they would vote McCain instead of Obama in 2008 presidential election

Old 07-27-2022, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
Did you even read my post...it was focused on Inflation, the economy, and the Supreme Court....I never said which one is going to be most important...inflation and the economy are probably going to be with a plurality...I'm just saying the Supreme Court will be with what are traditionally low propensity midterm voters....if they turn out...it will blunt any wave...that's just common sense.

Why is abortion an issue for you Democrats? Because is not a constitutional right? No country in the world has abortions has a constitutional right but laws. So the notion that the S.C. prohibit abortions is a lie and made up hoax by Democrats. Not then first time or last .

The few states that will heavy regulated abortions always voted Republican. Is not like they will wake up and turn it a blue state because the majority in the states now wants unlimited abortions or a state constitutional right. Blue and purple states will stay the same on abortions.

What's heart of the matter is that abortions is finally a state issue and the federal government doesn't have to subsidize it (they will try) and that's the real situation here, endless funds and with funds comes power and control.

Old 07-27-2022, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Military service doesn’t mean anything to democrats and liberals otherwise they would vote McCain instead of Obama in 2008 presidential election

They just hate Trump with a passion. If Trump went and dropped bombs, they would have attacked him as a baby killer and war criminal. They would have documentaries how Trump overall branch of service dropped bombs on villages and say Trump was never sorry for his service. I know the game by the left.

Old 07-27-2022, 08:10 PM

8,044 posts, read 12,270,117 times
Quote:
Tim Miller, a Jeb Bush consultant and his communication director of his 2016 run? LMAO! Thanks for the laugh. I wouldn't read that garbage if they were giving it for free at Costco. He is a Never-Trumpster. He went to an all private Catholic school and later came out of the closet and lives in very liberal Oakland. I guess he likes very liberal Oakland. Spreading that conservatism. He writes for Rolling Stone and that's as much left wing garbage you can get.

He is a Neo-War monger that supports the Bush and McCain war doctrine but he calls others rage machine? I don't see Trump supporters calling for wars and to bomb poor countries back to the stone ages.

The base got tired of the endless wars, nation building, globalism, open borders and selling out to China. That's why Trump has the base because he is the few that not only tells the truth but fights.

Rage machine and conspiracy theorists? LMAO!!! From the A-holes that pushed the mess in the Middle East and that We have to spread "democracy" around the world. "We are here to spread Democracy, take these bombs with love" These neo cons are nuts and arrogant with their books.
You're on here constantly, rambling about the same things. Somebody who doesn't support your cult leader automatically has TDS in your mind, and/or is called a liberal, neo con, RINO, etc. I'll bet prior to Trump's run for President, you were one of those "neo cons", or perhaps even a Democrat. Many current supporters of Trump were one of the two. Even Trump himself was a Democrat for a while, and donated to their causes. At least some of us have been pretty consistent over the years. I vote third party (Libertarian) much of the time, and reject both major corrupt parties whenever I can.

Old 07-27-2022, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Native View Post
You're on here constantly, rambling about the same things. Somebody who doesn't support your cult leader automatically has TDS in your mind, and/or is called a liberal, neo con, RINO, etc. I'll bet prior to Trump's run for President, you were one of those "neo cons", or perhaps even a Democrat. Many current supporters of Trump were one of the two. Even Trump himself was a Democrat for a while, and donated to their causes. At least some of us have been pretty consistent over the years. I vote third party (Libertarian) much of the time, and reject both major corrupt parties whenever I can.

I do the same thing you do and everybody else here, talk. I don't give a rat's a$$ who you vote for. Libertarians are as much corrupt as the other 2 parties in their own way. Don't come here lecture me about how better you vote.

I'm a conservative in principle and I voted for independent and Democrat candidates before (rarely). I vote on which candidate best represents my interests like a lawyer and I don't care about personalities or voting for a Pope. I vote for issues and in 2016 and 2020 it was Trump on the Presidential ticket. If you stayed home or voted Libertarian or secretly Democrat that's your business and your conscience.

I never lived in New York, so I don't care who Trump gave money to years ago when he was a private citizen. I was never a Neo Con because I served and I don't want the elitists of this country and others using the military for their pockets and power. So you lost me assuming about me of who I was or who I voted for.

I'm consistent all right, I'm for America and Americans first, against endless wars, against endless occupations, for low taxes, for less government and pro regulate abortions and immigration. I'm very PRO constitution especially the 2nd and 10th Amendment. I'm pro police and pro military. I have been consistent all my adult life. Between Trump and Democrat party or the neo cons in the GOP, Trump represents closest what is important to me. You can stay home if you like.

If you have a problem with my post about Tim Miller, that sounds like a personal problem because I do have a problem with his Jeb Bush politics and neo con foreign policy and how he writes for Rolling Stone Rag, when they only allow Trump bashing not Democrat equal bashing. Apart from that you can buy his book. I don't read garbage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections