Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2014, 06:34 AM

5,452 posts, read 11,248,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
Well, I've never been proud of him and the majority of people I know have neutral or negative attitude on him.

He is able to do his job, he isn't impulsive (at least I thought so before this year). His health is better than the health of the first president. He speaks German. He built North Stream . All that are moderately positive things.
Well, anyway i accidentally answered on the behalf of Selena. Can't wait to read her recent blog about this matter. When and if she decides to log herself in there in Novorossia.

To happier news: Right now the weather is M-A-R-V-E-L-O-U-S. Best to go outside and by an ice cream or something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2014, 06:46 AM

847 posts, read 1,179,497 times
Northwindsforever

Yeah, it's better to enjoy the sunny days before the rainy autumn comes.

Old 07-22-2014, 07:07 AM

238 posts, read 198,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwindsforever View Post
Well, anyway i accidentally answered on the behalf of Selena. Can't wait to read her recent blog about this matter. When and if she decides to log herself in there in Novorossia.

To happier news: Right now the weather is M-A-R-V-E-L-O-U-S. Best to go outside and by an ice cream or something.
Going to eat strawberry ice-cream as soon as will reply you. If you are asking about Vladimir Putin, I can say that he is a good president and just normal person, not oligarch. In Ukraine never was such a president. If about Novorossia, I am going to return to my blog, it helps me to gather my thoughts.

Old 07-22-2014, 07:17 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,307,654 times
Selena has captured my attention. As much as I dont agree with her views, she sounds like an interesting person to have a heated political discussion with. We should Skype sometime as long as your real name is not Oleg or Wladimir

Old 07-22-2014, 08:08 AM

238 posts, read 198,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Selena has captured my attention. As much as I dont agree with her views, she sounds like an interesting person to have a heated political discussion with. We should Skype sometime as long as you are not a man.
No, I am not a man) I don't mind about skype

Old 07-22-2014, 08:41 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,615,223 times
Nazis, Kiev, the West, the US, the Maidan, Ukraine, the UN , the EU. Nouns guaranteed to raise the hackles of Russians around the world. Looks to me this is supposedly what 'true' Russians are fighting against. All in all, this is what Putin's ''rossiky mir policy has essentially led to. It's apparent that only in complete opposition that the national state of Rossiya can engage with other countries of the world.

And I've read about the two amphibious assault ship ( one is called 'a 'big ferry' by the French) being built by France for Russia that's been making headlines lately especially in context with what's going on in Ukraine. Nothing like giving something dangerous to somebody who always seems to have a chip on their shoulder and let's you know about it. Have to say it's a great strategy by the old wily Russian fox. A great gamesman gaming the system in international politics. The naïveté of the EU is amazing. Another Laurel and Hardy episode is in the offing with Rossiya. Another
mess he's brilliantly managed them to get into.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:35 AM

235 posts, read 211,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Don't play it.
Without irony. We are on the threshold of 3WOW

Old 07-22-2014, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwindsforever View Post
Many, many Russians are very proud of Putin. Plenty of my co workers at a former job here in Helsinki were from Russia. Like i mentioned earlier, they were so proud of his KGB background and de facto just about everything about his persona.
If to remember constantly drunk Yeltsin, looking at Putin it is necessary to be proud of it.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:45 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,795,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzes55 View Post
Without irony. We are on the threshold of 3WOW
Of World War III? Definitely not. Who would go to war over Ukraine?

Old 07-22-2014, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Of World War III? Definitely not. Who would go to war over Ukraine?

Tell, why poor Ukraine restores military airfields in the Kherson Region?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe