Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2015, 12:21 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times

Advertisements

Russian nazi regulars and their lefty sidekick Ichoro turned this thread into a classic textbook on the Russian (and their far left allies) mind conditioning and pathology of the embittered wannabe imperial spirit, and they keep coming up with more and more, and more. Good job.

Last edited by RememberMee; 05-01-2015 at 12:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2015, 12:24 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Russian nazi regulars and their lefty side kick Ichoro turned this thread into a classic textbook on the Russian and left pathology of mind conditioning and spirit, and they keep coming up with more and more, and more. Good job.
Slava geroyam! Geroyam slava!

https://youtu.be/QZgxqC0-or4

PS: Have you seen that the Ukrainian government pulls troops in Odessa? Tomorrow there may be hot.

Old 05-01-2015, 12:49 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Slava geroyam!

PS: Have you seen that the Ukrainian government pulls troops in Odessa? Tomorrow there may be hot.
Keep us posted on the latest Russian propaganda, comrade Frolov. I've stopped browsing Russian media, it's like News from Mordor, completely surreal managed mass psychosis. With the sabbat of 9 th May Victory Day on horizon, the mass psychosis will hit the new lowest. These days you dont know what Russian Fuhrer and the crazed populace would do/ support. Each time I thought they cant sink deeper in the quick sand of lunacy, manias and cynical disregard for moral norms, they proved me wrong. So if you can distill all info swill, it would be invaluable for the future researchers. Looking back, you and the rest Russian comrades working this thread mirror key Russian propaganda points really well. Keep good job, the textbook needs new chapters.

Old 05-01-2015, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Keep us posted on the latest Russian propaganda, comrade Frolov. I've stopped browsing Russian media, it's like News from Mordor, completely surreal managed mass psychosis. With the sabbat of 9 th May Victory Day on horizon, the mass psychosis will hit the new lowest. These days you dont know what Russian Fuhrer and the crazed populace would do/ support. Each time I thought they cant sink deeper in the quick sand of lunacy, manias and cynical disregard for moral norms, they proved me wrong. So if you can distill all info swill, it would be invaluable for the future researchers. Looking back, you and the rest Russian comrades working this thread mirror key Russian propaganda points really well. Keep good job, the textbook needs new chapters.
Well, I'll be sure to tell you all!

https://youtu.be/6Mg-lhbQQTs

Old 05-01-2015, 04:17 PM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,564 times
Re: 'Mockba 1962 clip!!!!!!

Holy moly I can't believe it! The censors approved it, eh? Wild!

This came out in '61. If the Russo-Ukrainain war was told in dance this is it! The Jets vs the Sharks
in West Side Story. I'd think Igor would have loved it. I guess he liked rock'n'roll a bit better than mambo in his 'parody'....

http://youtu.be/kokbJvSEMUY

Old 05-01-2015, 11:32 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
Re: 'Mockba 1962 clip!!!!!!

Holy moly I can't believe it! The censors approved it, eh? Wild!
They fell asleep that day)))) Just not for long of course))))

(But Moiseyev's gang is quite impressive, isn't it? )

But back to current times;

Meanwhile in Toronto Canada...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9vJi1zwbMY

Old 05-02-2015, 04:20 AM

261 posts, read 256,510 times
Afghanistan : Taliban
Iraq : ISIS
Most troups were withdrawn.
US-presence in these countries is in agreement with the current democratic governments
and not threatening neighbor countries.
Is UNO or Russia or ... against this and the current political systems ?

see UNO, wikipedia worldbank or such for neutral, independent opinions.
USA is OK with her neighbors, Russia is not.

Serbia was threatening mass murder in Kosovo, refugees, see e.g. wikipedia or such.
They have their democratic government now, NATO left.
Kosovo, Bosnia, Croatia may merge again, if they want - it's all just to preserve peace, you see.
No colonialism or military bases or control of holy graves or historical places or such.

Yes, Bush lied about WMDs and I was strongly opposed to Iraq war in internet in 2002.
But they now admitted it and there was 9-11-sentiment at that time.
I think it won't happen under Obama.

Also Golf of Tonking(sp?) , Iranian airplane ... but usually it was the Russians who lied
I grew watching East-and West German TV , examining the truth ...

Old 05-02-2015, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Meanwhile in Toronto Canada...
I thought only crazy Ukrainians live in Canada. Soviet, Russian, Belarusian, Serbian flags...

Old 05-02-2015, 07:45 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
US-presence in these countries is in agreement with the current democratic governments

Serbia was threatening mass murder in Kosovo, refugees, see e.g. wikipedia or such.
Kosovo, Bosnia, Croatia may merge again, if they want - it's all just to preserve peace, you see.
No colonialism or military bases or control of holy graves or historical places or such.

Yes, Bush lied about WMDs and I was strongly opposed to Iraq war in internet in 2002.

Also Golf of Tonking(sp?) , Iranian airplane ... but usually it was the Russians who lied
I think you're missing a lot on these stories because you only watch TV. If you watch US TV, you'd think all these FBI terror plots were real. The TV coverage usually only begins and ends with conventional warfare. You don't see the background on Iraq.

How did all the Baathist military leaders come to lead the insurgency in 2013, nearly 10 years after Saddam was removed from power? Many of them were being sheltered in Qatar, a US ally in these wars and the home to the largest US special ops base. How did they stay free from capture unless the US government and its allies wanted them free?

Who was really behind the "Breaking the Walls" campaign to free 1000s of Iraqi insurgents from super-prisons almost simultaneously? It looks like a special forces operation such as the one the British carried out in 2005.

Just because the news attributes attacks to Al Qaeda or ISIS, I would not assume that to be the case. US, British, and German special forces have been caught carrying out Al Qaeda terror attacks at one time or another like the one in Basra.

What I'm getting at is that the situation in Iraq appears to have been engineered to destabilize the government so they would be forced to seek military assistance from the outside...

Old 05-02-2015, 09:30 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
Yeah-yeah-yeah, and when Russians came to Afghanistan I remember, to help "democratic government," this was all about "aggression" and "puppet government"

Quote:

Yes, I grew up too, believing in endless goodness of the West and endless evilness of Russia, but those times are long gone))))
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe