Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2014, 11:28 AM

238 posts, read 198,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Good. Very good. I guess the rebels are holding their own for now. Not too good for the Junta? Any information? Is there enough food and water for people?
Everything seems vey bad for Junta. Whatever I told here previously, I had some doubts in our success and that we will fight them. Now I don't have such doubts anymore, just dream to survive and see it on my own eyes.
We have food, not much, but not straving yet. Water supply is restored almost in all districts of the city, thankfully we had to spend without water only 4 days, not weeks as first predicted. The worse situation in northern and western parts of Donetsk, there people don't have water and electricity and for now seems impossible to fix them. It is not true that Donetsk is surrounded, by the way. Ukrainian army tried, but instead now they are running away. We are not safe yet, but I hope soon it will be finished.
Another situation in Lugansk, city is surrounded and there was no water and food until arived trucks from Russia. Most of inhabitants don't have water, electricity, medicines and connetion. Lugansk is not so big as Donetsk and this place is more dangerous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2014, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
Now Ukrainian heavy technics incoming into Illovaisk, bandits runaway in panic.

Seems that Motorolla has to make few more streams from Ilovaysk and again show that there are no Ukrainian troops

Old 08-24-2014, 11:33 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,413,224 times
Parading prisoners around like that is the wrong thing to do, and any side that does it should cease doing so and treat prisoners in a humane way as civilized people do. Seems many people forget that when this is all over, no matter who wins, everyone will be living side by side with each other and resume their normal lives.

Old 08-24-2014, 11:35 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,413,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomaster2004 View Post
Its kind of hard to say this, but with all off the pro US/France/Germany/Canada etc. aka NATO nations and the pro Eygpt/Iran/China/Russia, force I (1) have a feeling that Russia might go invade Kazakhstan, Moldova and Ukrane and the Soviet Union will be back, (2) same reason, TPRC (The Peoples Republic Of China)will invade Mongolia and Korea and will be an empire,1+2=3 I think that th US, Russia and China will turn into:

WWIII press here to start o 00
___

This is the most ridiculous post in this thread.

Old 08-24-2014, 12:51 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Lots of information here. Some from Ilovaisk.

Colonel Cassad -

That is one of my favorite cartoons Selena.

Old 08-24-2014, 01:16 PM

2,308 posts, read 3,458,816 times
Ukraine belonged to Russia never. On other hand it did not become an independent State during the 23 years of so called independence. But it has become a "banana republic" for the United States, which is at war with Russia until the last Ukrainian soldier.

Old 08-24-2014, 01:36 PM

750 posts, read 907,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post

Seems that Motorolla has to make few more streams from Ilovaysk and again show that there are no Ukrainian troops
Moto-who? :facepalm.gif:

I belive to commander Semenchenko. And russian officers (beware, typical russian language! bliad=f@ck).

Old 08-24-2014, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Lots of information here. Some from Ilovaisk.

Colonel Cassad -

That is one of my favorite cartoons Selena.
I heard about Ukrainian army in Ilovaysk so often during this week. When I read about it now, my reaction was "What, again?")) Good cartoon and this picture with wolf is priceless. Those who saw the cartoon will understand me and my feelings that moment

Old 08-24-2014, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
Moto-who? :facepalm.gif:

I belive to commander Semenchenko. And russian officers (beware, typical russian language! bliad=f@ck).

You are so funny)) No, really, what is it? Do you smoke dill or they make you zombies using TV towers? Anyway I can recommend you a cap of foil and not drag in the mouth unknown substances. If you have at least one irrefutable proof that in the Donbas are a regular part of the Russian army- contact the group of Antimaydan they have contest with a great prize- in dollars, btw, relatively stable currency as compared to the hryvnia. And if you have no such evidence, sit down and keep silence.
By the way why you are not fighting for the integrity of Ukraine, but sit in the internet? Where is your patriotism?

Last edited by Selena822; 08-24-2014 at 02:00 PM..

Old 08-24-2014, 08:10 PM

566 posts, read 503,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
How many times do you have to remind some of the posters on this thread that the Ukraine is a sovereign nation, it does not belong to Russia anymore. The fact that Russia entered the Ukraine without permission was a clear breach of international law, Russia thinks that this law does not apply to them.
Ok, some posters need to be reminded that American forces entered the sovereign nation of Mexico, annexed 50% of it, and turned the lands into California, Texas, Arizona, NewMexico(LOL), Florida.
Oh, and ifcourse the entire American continent belonged to native peoples prior to the white-man taking it.

The so-called nation of Ukraine no longer belongs to Poland nor Lithuania either; parts of it settled by Polish, other parts by Hungarians, Romanians, Tatars, Gypsies, Jews, Russians, etc. Its borders are completely made-up. If some people do not wish to be ruled by the junta in Kiev, then so be it!

Yanukovich was voted as president by the majority of voters in Ukraine; a small minority staged a coup-de-ta and removed him by force.
Then, because the Russian speakers in the East refused to accept this houliganism in Kiev, the fascist Kiev junta sent the army to squash the rebellion. In turn creating 1 million refugees... which ifcourse Russia took in.

Russia does not need permission to provide desperately needed food to their people from anyone... much less the fascist illegal junta Kiev government!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe