Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2022, 11:58 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Very funny. Did you practice with Zelensky?
Nah seen it with my own eyes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2022, 12:22 PM

2,631 posts, read 2,050,991 times
Quote:
Please stop the tantrum. Russia does not shell hospitals if there are no soldiers. And entire adequate world understands that Ukraine is sick with Nazism, that Nazism is part of the government there. Nazis helped carry out the 2014 coup, Nazis were the main striking force of the war in eastern Ukraine in 2014-2022. But in the near future it won't be their country anymore.
All the Nazis elected a Jewish leader. Russians are living in an alternate reality.

Old 03-14-2022, 12:37 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Russia has largely suppressed and assimilated its minorities through genocide and ethnocide, nevertheless ethnic & regional tensions remain as well as large yet to be assimilated ethnic groups like Dagestan etc.. Ethnic Russian nazis are emotionally invested in the idea of Empire and domination over Ukraine (and other lesser people). However, russified minorities are far less driven to die and suffer deprivations for the ethnic Russian mania. One does not have to be a psychic to guess how Kremlin regime will deal with regional tensions once economic sanctions take hold. But CD Russian nazis could give us some insights on the matter, instead of reposting lame and repetitive propaganda we can find elsewhere.

Old 03-14-2022, 01:28 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Return2FL View Post
All the Nazis elected a Jewish leader. Russians are living in an alternate reality.
He is not a leader, he is a talking head.

Old 03-14-2022, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Russia has largely suppressed and assimilated its minorities through genocide and ethnocide, nevertheless ethnic & regional tensions remain as well as large yet to be assimilated ethnic groups like Dagestan etc.. Ethnic Russian nazis are emotionally invested in the idea of Empire and domination over Ukraine (and other lesser people). However, russified minorities are far less driven to die and suffer deprivations for the ethnic Russian mania. One does not have to be a psychic to guess how Kremlin regime will deal with regional tensions once economic sanctions take hold. But CD Russian nazis could give us some insights on the matter, instead of reposting lame and repetitive propaganda we can find elsewhere.
I see that you are an expert in all areas. I did not wait for an answer about neo-Nazi Slavic symbols, but ok. Better tell me why a fire occurs during a missile strike. What can burn in high-explosive fragmentation charges?

Old 03-14-2022, 01:55 PM
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 8 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,920,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
Of course.

It doesn't matter what people want. Tourism doesn't matter. Waving Ukrainians flags doesn't matter.

What matters is strategic alliances. If you read the article, it says:

.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=uxbndlbing

It's ambiguity over relations with the United States. Fill vacuum left by American. Aligning with a third global power like China.

It's not pro-Russia. UAE and other Persian Gulf counties are no longer aligning with the USA. It's that American hegemony is over. They no longer believe in the political, economic, and military predominance of the USA over other countries.

People tend to think of the Ukraine conflict as an emotional conflict over right vs. wrong, freedom vs. dictatorship, David vs. Goliath.

Countries aren't emotional. Instead countries see the strategic importance of shaping their futures. EU countries best interest to continue aligning with the USA. Non-EU countries have different objectives as their UN votes illustrates.
I believe China is just going to stay Neutral. Indeed a glorious blessing. Or the entire worldwide picture is awkward. And China is never going to invade Taiwan. I am quite surprised China overreacted to the virus pandemic that far for years then. Other matters, China is much smarter.

There are tons of Non-EU countries on side with Ukraine, NATO, respective allies: Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Brazil. And there is going to be more of them.

Key strategic importance to make the Russia economy collapse with those remarkably clever all mighty sanctions. Economic depression deep within Russia is already happening.

Old 03-14-2022, 01:58 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
I see that you are an expert in all areas. I did not wait for an answer about neo-Nazi Slavic symbols, but ok. Better tell me why a fire occurs during a missile strike. What can burn in high-explosive fragmentation charges?
Do you believe that assimilated and yet to be russified minorities stand by the ethnic Russian nazis in this war? Are they willing to die and suffer deprivation in the name of Russian imperial nazism on par with ethnic Russians? The same ethnic Russians who killed and subjugated their ancestors in the past? What will happen after Kremlin cuts money flows to the regional elites, any guesses? Can Kremlin cut money flows without doubling down on threats and repressions? Those are the questions.

There are enough of pictures of the missile strikes and missile debris falling on Ukrainian cities. A building with intact windows and no fires after a "missile" strike, you discuss that possibility with other Russian nazi regulars here. Discussing make believe slavic symbolics when Russian nazis kill Ukrainians by thousands in the name of supremacist Russian bs? You can't be serious.

Old 03-14-2022, 02:11 PM

12,950 posts, read 13,342,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I believe China is just going to stay Neutral. Indeed a glorious blessing. Or the entire worldwide picture is awkward. And China is never going to invade Taiwan. I am quite surprised China overreacted to the virus pandemic that far for years then. Other matters, China is much smarter.

There are tons of Non-EU countries on side with Ukraine, NATO, respective allies: Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Brazil. And there is going to be more of them.

Key strategic importance to make the Russia economy collapse with those remarkably clever all mighty sanctions. Economic depression deep within Russia is already happening.
China is going to rape Russia in their upcoming trade negotiation/deals.
The war criminal Putin has massively screwed his county’s economy, and his middle & upper classes are not going to like it.

Old 03-14-2022, 02:33 PM
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 8 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,920,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoPro View Post
China is going to rape Russia in their upcoming trade negotiation/deals.
The war criminal Putin has massively screwed his county’s economy, and his middle & upper classes are not going to like it.
Sounds like the China governing system is going to get eternal rewards for doing something right. I thought they were going to get the worst for how they mishandled the virus pandemic. But, if they never invade Taiwan, and remain minimally neutral with Russia, just leave them alone.

Too bad the China hotel tourism industry workers won't be getting their own ultimate revenge just because this happened. But you were already not in good luck the past few years, anyways. And almost in a bad place yourselves.

Why is China with such low test positive cases still going on fierce lockdowns, and not reopening to foreign tourists until late 2022 or even later is beyond me. Extreme Gemini moves. Fortunately, adequate right judging evaluation in the Russia-Ukraine conflict. To be outside enough from Russia interest.

We are lucky the China governing system is still quite solid with enough matters.

Yes, the entire Russia economy is already falling apart to embarassed humiliation. And what a nightmare for the Russian citizens psychologically to reach such vast Russia became the enemy isolation. Probably, don't even know it from your own failed news media. They are going to find out when visiting other countries. If they are even able to enter...And when lots of them lost paid work with a drastically reduced paycheck, cost of living getting expensive. Can't even trust your own police officers. A sad situation all of a sudden.

Old 03-14-2022, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Do you believe that assimilated and yet to be russified minorities stand by the ethnic Russian nazis in this war? Are they willing to die and suffer deprivation in the name of Russian imperial nazism on par with ethnic Russians? The same ethnic Russians who killed and subjugated their ancestors in the past? What will happen after Kremlin cuts money flows to the regional elites, any guesses? Can Kremlin cut money flows without doubling down on threats and repressions? Those are the questions.

There are enough of pictures of the missile strikes and missile debris falling on Ukrainian cities. A building with intact windows and no fires after a "missile" strike, you discuss that possibility with other Russian nazi regulars here. Discussing make believe slavic symbolics when Russian nazis kill Ukrainians by thousands in the name of supremacist Russian bs? You can't be serious.
Intact windows?

https://i.ibb.co/5vtgCpW/6652607.jpg
Video from bank :
https://t.me/boris_rozhin/32336

And come on, come on, tell me what can burn in high-explosive fragmentation charges?

If you were at least a little versed in the issues that you are discussing and wanted to justify another military crime of Ukrainian military in the Donbass, then you would say "Russians shot down a flying Tochka U and fell it on the city center." But you chose the most absurd version. As in other questions, you choose the most absurd versions full of hatred. Good luck, I'm not going to have discussions with you in the future. Once again .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe