Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2018, 03:40 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
+btw, I’m afraid to imagine a number of casualties if he used, for example, Saiga with 5-7 spare clips cartridges (or a drum with cartridges). But it is an expensive weapon.
He could officially buy it:

https://youtu.be/F1vPXTcE5-4

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 10-19-2018 at 03:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2018, 04:35 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
I don't think US culture is totally to blame, things like this have been happening for millenia. The instruments used to carry out such acts has changed but not the human part of this. His mother left his father? That's no doubt part of it as is the influence from the various forms of media available to him. Human society has always had this sickness in one form or another. Sad that for all we have accomplished we are still standing with one foot in the cave.

Old 10-19-2018, 05:42 PM

Another reason Russia shouldn't be mistaken for weakness. Flight training for pilots. They have the institutions and infrastructure now that will enable the pilots of RuAF to learn throughly and quickly.

A big part of it is this aircraft which they have many of in the form of trainers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEhOukdy8n4&app=desktop

Old 10-20-2018, 05:41 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,859 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tntA_4IoxbE

Old 10-20-2018, 09:14 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Spree killers often copy past crimes, and is almost always true for teens who commit school shootings. They often make direct references to famous incidents and identify with the killers as outsiders in their schools.

link to background

CIA letting Khashoggi walk into Saudi trap is probably indicative that in the current geopolitical environment MI6 would do the same to the Skripals. Somebody had to convince him that it was safe to enter the embassy. It wouldn't surprise me that they were poisoned in the restaurant by the Brits with Porton Downs providing convenient and safe access to create the two poisoning incidents.

Last edited by lchoro; 10-20-2018 at 09:58 AM..

Old 10-20-2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Spree killers often copy past crimes, and is almost always true for teens who commit school shootings. They often make direct references to famous incidents and identify with the killers as outsiders in their schools.

link to background

CIA letting Khashoggi walk into Saudi trap is probably indicative that in the current geopolitical environment MI6 would do the same to the Skripals. Somebody had to convince him that it was safe to enter the embassy. It wouldn't surprise me that they were poisoned in the restaurant by the Brits with Porton Downs providing convenient and safe access to create the two poisoning incidents.

Can you trust a traitor? Would the Brits trust a traitor? Probably not but they sure would use Skirpal in order to gain something. That's what the world of spying and traitors is like. Skirpal not only put himself in the black book of Russia but he made himself a pawn of the western powers. He lived and existed as an asset for whatever was needed by his owners.

When I was in the military they explained how this stuff works very clearly.

Such is the life of a traitor.

Anyway by what was described to me I think that the Skirpals were in fact drug addicts and were found passed out on a bench overdosing. I've seen it too many times around here in Seattle. I think he became a traitor, sold those state secrets for money because of a drug habit. The Brits saw an opportunity and jumped on it.

Old 10-20-2018, 01:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCxW1OH8PhU

Old 10-20-2018, 01:09 PM

This is one of my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtKMvNUEPMM

Old 10-20-2018, 01:42 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Any hopes for the invasion of Iran has been seriously damaged by the Khashoggi incident as bin Salman is reportedly on the way out.

Russia courting Gulf states

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...committee.html

Sometimes, it's best for the warmongers not to do anything as they seem to be unable to anticipate adverse outcomes of their plans. The same idiots are going to complain that Russian influence is increasing.

Last edited by lchoro; 10-20-2018 at 02:24 PM..

Old 10-20-2018, 03:25 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,812,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Any hopes for the invasion of Iran has been seriously damaged by the Khashoggi incident as bin Salman is reportedly on the way out.

Russia courting Gulf states

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...committee.html

Sometimes, it's best for the warmongers not to do anything as they seem to be unable to anticipate adverse outcomes of their plans. The same idiots are going to complain that Russian influence is increasing.
There was never any plans to invade Iran.

Salman is not on his way out.

Great story to reference, next time everyone gets hyped up about Russia, Putin, and Journalists. See, the US truly does not give a s**t about journalists, human rights, etc, they only use such subjects as social weapons against countries that have different interests. The US and the West screams all day about Russia's alleged poisoning of a spy, yet do zero, and try to calm everyone down when the Saudi's murder a journalist in Turkey. Hell, Trump is now saying he believes the ridiculous story about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe