Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 03:41 AM

69 posts, read 58,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
It's like the settling of the West in America.

There was no law.

The people themselves were the law.

I think it's healthy, for the most part.

The politicians can go you-know-where.

Same with the lawyers and all the other creepy parasites
No complaints from me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2016, 03:49 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxidize View Post
No complaints from me
I don't know if you can see the old American Western movies and TV shows, but they are both entertaining and instructive.

And remember, the people who settled the West mostly came from Europe.

The Rifleman, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Maverick, Wanted Dead or Alive, The Virginian, The Big Valley, The Proud Rebel, anything with Clint Eastwood, John Wayne or Steve McQueen....

So many great "object lessons".....

Maybe Western Europe is the new Wild West!

I'm sure that David Cameron, Angela Merkel, and the rest of them would collapse like empty suits if Europeans decided to take their destiny into their own hands....

The Scandinavians were Vikings. They haven't lost that -- they just need to bring it back.

Old 01-31-2016, 04:09 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,698,021 times
This kind of turns things... I kind of understand why they attacked against "kids places".. Because there are no kids but adults... Shame media shame, shame police officers, shame.. Because you are lying to your owns and bring some "troyan horse" disguished as kids...

Condolences for the real innocent kids whos reputation is ruined..

Old 01-31-2016, 06:24 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,555,945 times
Congrats to Swedes

It's time to wake up!!!

Old 01-31-2016, 06:28 AM

426 posts, read 393,933 times
Sounds familiar!!!

Schweden Erwache!!!!

Deja vu.

Old 01-31-2016, 07:07 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,555,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokodill View Post
Sounds familiar!!!

Schweden Erwache!!!!

Deja vu.
What does that mean??

Old 01-31-2016, 09:02 AM

617 posts, read 537,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Danish teen fought off her attacker - now she'll face fine - The Local

Someone, possibly a Muslim refugee/immigrant, tried to rape her. She used her pepper spray to fight him off her. She called the police to report the incident and was arrested for having used pepper spray on a person. What should she have used? A gun, knife, metal baton, taser, or the kindness of words to understand his feelings?
First of all Muslims don't rape, they would get their penis cut for this.
The people which are relocating to Europe as refugees now are just scam, they are looking for easy money and life off European welfare, they don't really have any religious beliefs.

I'd say the girl should have migrated to the US - here she could just shot the guy in the face and get away with it.
But seriously - Europeans need new governments, these they have now are corrupt and inefficient to let all this scam to infiltrate European continent.

Old 01-31-2016, 11:45 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
What does that mean??
"Deutschland erwache!" was a Nazi slogan.

Apparently Swedes who dare to defend themselves are "Nazis."

Old 02-01-2016, 01:43 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,717,447 times
I haven't followed this case, but i read that the new "weapon law" when it has been passed (it not already) will permit using pepper spray i cases of self-defense. If she is ordered to pay a fine (law cannot be made retro-active), it will be less than $100, or so i have read.

But box cutters will still be illegal!

Old 02-01-2016, 03:30 AM

426 posts, read 393,933 times
Everybody has them. Just the other day I visited Andorra and they had an incredible variety of pepper sray, zap guns, whatever thing you could imagine. Of course, if they catch in custums they will probably fine you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe