Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 06:44 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,560,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Boycott Danish products and let them know you're doing it.

That's the only thing I can think of off hand.
I don't know any Danish brand other than LEGO and Maersk shipping

But that would be also wrong since we are trying to reach government of Denmark not companies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
People can help easily for example by sending e-mails to covernment, court and to police. If everyone who comments on the news sites, would comment straight to the covernment, court and police, message would be heard better. This is also how organizations and private people generally works when they are trying to make a change. If not anything else, it usually works as discussion opening "eek , the other world judges us, should we investicate if we could do better" in covernment level and that is actually the level what is to reach for.

It could be also snail mail card or letter, it could be just a short note or map full of evidences why this thing is wrong and if anyone knows how things in denmark are working, then take a step 1 via the options that they are offering for making a change. It could be open petitions, make official openings, suggestions, motions, offer lectures or consultation by video connection, what ever what your time and skills are able to do.

Try to connect with local woman rights etc. organizations and local people who are trying to make a change in Denmark and offer your help. It could be also something what works via attackers side: more behaviour training and culture adapting classes to seekers etc. In any case International pressure is always the best way... spend stamps everyone
Any locals here from Denmark??

If they can point us to right channels, we can send emails and maybe could use social media hashtags??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2016, 06:47 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,878,133 times
Default It doesn't prove your point at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post
Look at these Muslims fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rklpfhx_M0k

Oh wait, I accidentally shared a link of some gentlesirs peacefully solving a dispute, my bad.

In any country, "boys will be boys", it's called testosterone. Wether you like it or not.

Old 01-29-2016, 07:27 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,128,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
In any country, "boys will be boys", it's called testosterone. Wether you like it or not.
No, it's called poor education.

Old 01-29-2016, 07:40 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Stats from 2015 are out today regarding Finland.

Finland recieved 32,500 refugees in 2015, a rise of 890% from 2014.

22 asylum-seekers are being prosecuted for rape, when all rape-cases reported to the police was a bit over 1000, so 2.2% of all.

The number of homicides was 86 (1.56 per 100k), not a single refugee is involved.

Violent crime rose with 2% from 2014, the number of sexual abuse towards children cases dropped 13%, property crime -2%, drug-related crime +7%.

There is 1000 rapes too much.

The total number of rapes reported in 2015 reached just over 1,000, police said in a press conference Friday. Of that number, foreign nationals were suspects in 217 cases and asylum seekers in 25. Police: Asylum seekers suspects in 25 rapes out of over 1,000 cases | Yle Uutiset | yle.fi

...I guess foreign nationals are still not natives...

If the total count is 217 after the former ones were taken in and "adapted", does it means if 32 500 is "adapted" this year, then the rape count will raise as much on the few next year in percent level? + 890%

Anyway, it has been seen now how nobody was interested of natives making rapes and then happened 242 rapes by other nationalities especially 25 by asylum seekers and everyone said: Stop raping our women!

I am sorry but that makes it even more hilarious... Those 758 rapes done by natives real don't matter A country who quietly accepts rapes till someone else comes to do that Was it honesty's country's reputation what finland just lost? Lets give a double faced reputation like so many other country has...

But thanks for trying to make rates look clean and hide the real problem still exist, rapes. There should be none... Also finland, none by done by natives

Old 01-29-2016, 07:57 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,203,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Right, cause we know native Danes are all dark skinned <sarcasm>
....and so, that means a dark-skinned English-speaking male is a Muslim immigrant?

Not a lot of sense there.

Old 01-29-2016, 08:01 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,878,133 times
Anyway, it has been seen now how nobody was interested of natives making rapes and then happened 242 rapes by other nationalities especially 25 by asylum seekers and everyone said: Stop raping

Well you know what ? if there are already a lot of rapes in Finland, do you actually believe they need yet more rapes by foreigners? if the situation is that bad in that country, why make it worse by importing foreign rapists (even if they -for now-only statistically represent a small %). I must say I don't understand your logic. If the subject is rape, the solution in my book is in educating men, not importing foreigners. Immigration has maybe its positive side (I don't see much which , but let's admit it for the argument's sake) but it certainly doesn't have a positive effect on the local rape culture. At best a neutral effect...

Old 01-29-2016, 08:47 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
There is 1000 rapes too much.

The total number of rapes reported in 2015 reached just over 1,000, police said in a press conference Friday. Of that number, foreign nationals were suspects in 217 cases and asylum seekers in 25. Police: Asylum seekers suspects in 25 rapes out of over 1,000 cases | Yle Uutiset | yle.fi

...I guess foreign nationals are still not natives...

If the total count is 217 after the former ones were taken in and "adapted", does it means if 32 500 is "adapted" this year, then the rape count will raise as much on the few next year in percent level? + 890%

Anyway, it has been seen now how nobody was interested of natives making rapes and then happened 242 rapes by other nationalities especially 25 by asylum seekers and everyone said: Stop raping our women!

I am sorry but that makes it even more hilarious... Those 758 rapes done by natives real don't matter A country who quietly accepts rapes till someone else comes to do that Was it honesty's country's reputation what finland just lost? Lets give a double faced reputation like so many other country has...

But thanks for trying to make rates look clean and hide the real problem still exist, rapes. There should be none... Also finland, none by done by natives
Yes, studies have shown that especially people of African and Middle-Eastern descent are overrepresentative in rape statistics. That's a fact. In other words from part of the world where rights of women are in a very poor state.

All 32,500 are not being given asylum. So far it's 45%, and the Interior Ministry says that the percentage will stay the same.

You are putting unfair and unfounded words in my mouth, stop it. I have never anywere defended rapists, be they committed by Finns, foreigners or asylum seekers. All rapes matter, also those 758 done by natives. Women from Africa and the Middle-East living in Finland have a four times greater risk of being raped than a native woman. This is also a serious issue which has to be dealt with.

Finland is not quitetly accepting rapes in any case, on what do you base these claims on? I merely pointed out that the refugee situation hasn't brought a dramatic increase in sexual violence, as 98% of rapes are done by people already living here.

You're right. There should be zero rapes. Unfortunately it is not possible, but we have to do everything to minimise this situation. And this extends to all violence.

Old 01-29-2016, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
Boys Will Be Boys: America's Campus Rape Policy

India's Rapes Too Often Excused as 'Boys Will Be Boys'

"Sweden: girls being groped and raped by muslim migrants, headmaster says "boys will be boys"
http://en.europenews.dk/Sweden-girls...s--128017.html

No we don't like it nor accept it to be excuse for sexual assaults...

Meanwhile pepper spray is illegal

Girls can always do this: "magic hands keeps a rapist away"

https://www.facebook.com/yleoulu/vid...3825767184757/

Thank you police-uncle in finland Rapes happened before this video because girls did not knew they just have to say no, silly girls

Now the world stopped suffering of rapes because we have this cool teaching video fom finland, please share also to african and indian buss passangers and country girls, maybe they did not knew either you just have to say no Silly girls, hero police men.. Really that video is so big insult to women that those polices should be arrested for mocking women

Old 01-29-2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Yes, studies have shown that especially people of African and Middle-Eastern descent are overrepresentative in rape statistics. That's a fact. In other words from part of the world where rights of women are in a very poor state.

All 32,500 are not being given asylum. So far it's 45%, and the Interior Ministry says that the percentage will stay the same.

You are putting unfair and unfounded words in my mouth, stop it. I have never anywere defended rapists, be they committed by Finns, foreigners or asylum seekers. All rapes matter, also those 758 done by natives. Women from Africa and the Middle-East living in Finland have a four times greater risk of being raped than a native woman. This is also a serious issue which has to be dealt with.

Finland is not quitetly accepting rapes in any case, on what do you base these claims on? I merely pointed out that the refugee situation hasn't brought a dramatic increase in sexual violence, as 98% of rapes are done by people already living here.

You're right. There should be zero rapes. Unfortunately it is not possible, but we have to do everything to minimise this situation. And this extends to all violence.
Finland - safe, perfect country to men, sexual harassment land to women.. It would be dang cool to be a man and repeat: "everything is fine, there is no problemos" Really safe and nice country to women Especially to native women *blinks eyes innocently*

Especially native guys to native girls

Jätkäkulttuuri yllyttää seksuaaliseen häirintään | Taloussanomat

Kyselyn mukaan seksuaalinen häirintä on eduskunnassa vakava ongelma | Yle Uutiset | yle.fi

Lapsiasiavaltuutettu huolissaan tyttöjen ahdistelusta kouluissa - Seksuaalinen häirintä - Kotimaa - Helsingin Sanomat

Lehti: Miehet ostavat tytöiltä Sellossa seksiä lahjoja vastaan - Kotimaa - Ilta-Sanomat

Professori avautuu liian lievistä tuomioista:

hmmmmmmm, what is quietly accepting, think about that ariete. Would that be keeping eyes blind, ears deaf, explaining things always blaming the victims, not taking things seriously, hiding the facts, keeping sentences low etc. no?

I am really waiting the day when countries really are making the change, till that.. I always can use my magic hands...

Old 01-29-2016, 12:10 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Finland - safe, perfect country to men, sexual harassment land to women.. It would be dang cool to be a man and repeat: "everything is fine, there is no problemos" Really safe and nice country to women Especially to native women *blinks eyes innocently*

Especially native guys to native girls

Kyselyn mukaan seksuaalinen häirintä on eduskunnassa vakava ongelma | Yle Uutiset | yle.fi

Lapsiasiavaltuutettu huolissaan tyttöjen ahdistelusta kouluissa - Seksuaalinen häirintä - Kotimaa - Helsingin Sanomat

Lehti: Miehet ostavat tytöiltä Sellossa seksiä lahjoja vastaan - Kotimaa - Ilta-Sanomat

hmmmmmmm, what is quietly accepting, think about that ariete. Would that be keeping eyes blind, ears deaf, explaining things always blaming the victims, not taking things seriously, hiding the facts, keeping sentences low etc. no?

I am really waiting the day when countries really are making the change, till that.. I always can use my magic hands...

Agree.

Might be. Haven't worked there.

Worrying.

Yes, I've heard about this. Worrying.

True, most people agree.

So there it is. These things are frequently in the news, so I wouldn't say it's quitetly accepting. Rape and sexual harrassment has been an ongoing debate here for long.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe