Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 09:46 AM

69 posts, read 58,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
The same thing has been going on in the U.S. for years with illegal aliens crossing our porous borders from Latin America or arriving on visas and then staying when they are supposed to leave.

Now there are probably 30 million of them here, with more to come, even though Americans can't find jobs.

Our politicians have spent years saying they will put a stop to it, and they haven't.

I am hoping that Donald J. Trump will get elected and do what should have been done a long time ago.

America has spent a trillion dollars or more on war in the Middle East.

It can certainly spend another trillion dollars rounding up and deporting illegal immigrants and building a wall on the border.

If you have to vote for far-right political parties in Europe to get the job done there, go for it.

Otherwise, consider moving to Hungary and other countries in Eastern Europe that know from past experience what it is like to deal with Muslims "up close and personal."

Left-wing multi-culturalists are destroying Europe, and trying to destroy the United States.

I hope it's not too late to stop them.
I have noticed that our MSM (with their pro-migration agenda) is definitely against Trump.

I have even seen an article claiming that Anne Frank's step sister (or something like that) thinks Trump is the same as Hitler! On the other hand, the article was so ridiculous, I'm still not sure if it was satire!

I think Trump's statement of not allowing any Muslims to arrive in America (referring to the migrants) until they think about how to tackle it, was entirely sensible. Yet, he got called a 'racist' and was mocked for it. Then look at what Merkel's done, and no one really says anything much. We really do live in strange times IMO.

As for the governments, I think they all have a lot to answer for - in the US and in the EU.

As an example of how crazy it is in Europe at the moment, the Netherland's government wants to send some of the migrants back to Turkey. But Juncker (the unelected leader of the EU, and Merkel's puppet) said that was not legal. Yet Merkel has changed the laws willy nilly, so that she could get her hands on her precious migrants! You really couldn't make it up.

(Btw, if anyone is interested in the migration crises in Europe, there is a thread on a different forum where the members collect information from different sources (left wing to right wing) to monitor what is happening across Europe. This is the link for part 3 of this thread: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2132023 )

Last edited by Oxidize; 01-30-2016 at 10:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2016, 10:13 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxidize View Post
I have noticed that our MSM (with their pro-migration agenda) is definitely against Trump.

I have even seen an article claiming that Anne Frank's step sister (or something like that) thinks Trump is the same as Hitler! On the other hand, the article was so ridiculous, I'm still not sure if it was satire!

I think Trump's statement of not allowing any Muslims to arrive in America (referring to the migrants) until they think about how to tackle it, was entirely sensible. Yet, he got called a 'racist' and was mocked for it. Then look at what Merkel's done, and no one really says anything much. We really do live in strange times IMO.

As for the governments, I think they all have a lot to answer for - in the US and in the EU.

As an example of how crazy it is in Europe at the moment, the Netherland's government wants to send some of the migrants back to Turkey. But Juncker (the unelected leader of the EU, and Merkel's puppet) said that was not legal. Yet Merkel has changed the laws willy nilly, so that she could get her hands on her precious migrants! You really couldn't make it up.

(Btw, if anyone is interested in the migration crises in Europe, there is a thread on a different forum where the members collect information from different sources (left wing to right wing) to monitor what is happening across Europe. This is the link for part 3 of this thread: Migrant News and Discussion - General Discussion - Digital Spy Forums )
Thanks for the link.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't be surprised if the elites in Europe and the West are conspiring to throw us ordinary middle and working class people to the wolves so that they don't have to trouble themselves anymore with free citizens in a democracy.

They can do what elites in the Third World do -- keep everyone in poverty while the Chosen Few live like kings.

It certainly is odd that American and European politicians want massive Third World immigration. They don't care about the effect on jobs, the environment, crime, terrorism, etc.

They don't have to care because they live in their own privileged little bubbles, have their own personal security staffs, and can afford to relocate anywhere in the world.

And it is telling that Trump is despised by the political establishment in BOTH America and Europe.

The Republicans hate him. The Democrats hate him. The conservatives hate him. The liberals hate him. The extreme right hates him. The extreme left hates him. The intellectual class hates him. The corporations that finance both Democrats and Republicans hate him. NBC and its corporate partners cancelled their business with him. So did many other companies.

Their hatred for Trump is so intense that it is as if they think he has betrayed them.

And I guess he has.

They're so used to controlling other people with their money, position and power -- but they can't control him.

And that's what infuriates them.

Not only that, he knows all their little games and secrets.

All of this tells me that he is doing something right.

And the accusations about him being racist and a xenophobe are based on taking his statements out of context. He never even suggested that he disliked Mexicans. He was criticizing illegal immigrants who commit serious crimes. He never suggested that he hated Muslims. He just said that we should not let more in until we can vet them properly -- which we failed to do with one of the San Bernardino terrorists and the two Boston Bombers.

But of course, the false accusations continue.

That is how the elites maintain their control nowadays -- with political correctness and lies.

The media in both the U.S. and Europe work on behalf of the elites. So you can't expect the truth from them.

Just what are the elites, then?

They are the top level of university professors, the media, the culture industry, corporations and politicians.

Last edited by dechatelet; 01-30-2016 at 10:32 AM..

Old 01-30-2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the link.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't be surprised if the elites in Europe and the West generally speaking are conspiring to throw us ordinary middle and working class people to the wolves so that they don't have to trouble themselves anymore with free citizens in a democracy.

They can do what elites in the Third World do -- keep everyone in poverty while the Chosen Few live like kings.

It certainly is odd that American and European politicians want what amount to open borders and massive Third World immigration. They don't care about the effect on jobs, the environment, crime, terrorism, etc. They don't have to care because they have their own personal security staffs and can live anywhere in the world.

And it is telling that Trump is despised by the political establishment in BOTH America and Europe.

The Republicans hate him. The Democrats hate him. The conservatives hate him. The liberals hate him. The extreme right hates him. The extreme left hates him. The intellectual class hates him. The corporations that finance both Democrats and Republicans hate him. They were talking about banning him from Britain. NBC and its corporate partners cancelled their business with him. So did many other companies.

The hatred for Trump is so intense that it is as if they think he has betrayed them. And I guess he has. They're so used to controlling other people with their money, position and power, but they can't control him. And he knows all their little games and secrets.

All of this tells me that he is doing something right.

Because the people who hate him have never done a damn thing for me -- that's for sure.
That's a good point actually.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist either, but it has occurred to me that the EU are certainly taking the short-cut route of turning our countries into third world ones. I'm assuming this is the same in the US.

On the other hand, the overall impression I have with monitoring this migration crises is that the EU really is a shambles. So, I could also believe that this migration crises is down to sheer ineptitude, cheap labour for businesses, and a blind faith in a multicultural ideology. All of this combined with the back-drop of globalisation. I wonder if this is the same situation in the US too?

But who knows?

Old 01-30-2016, 10:46 AM

Quote:
That's a good point actually.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist either, but it has occurred to me that the EU are certainly taking the short-cut route of turning our countries into third world ones. I'm assuming this is the same in the US.
You're right about that.

Quote:
On the other hand, the overall impression I have with monitoring this migration crises is that the EU really is a shambles. So, I could also believe that this migration crises is down to sheer ineptitude, cheap labour for businesses, and a blind faith in a multicultural ideology. All of this combined with the back-drop of globalisation. I wonder if this is the same situation in the US too?

But who knows?
I think Europe is a little different because integration of the different countries into the EU and the powers of the European Parliament and Central Bank are still up in the air. France and Germany seem to be fully integrated, but who else? Belgium I suppose. I understand that the EU Constitution hasn't been ratified and some countries only participate to a certain extent (e.g. Britain.) Then of course there is the financial crisis involving Greece, etc. So I would expect coordination to be a problem.

But if you combine multi-culturalist ideology with globalization, what you end up with is something that only benefits the few at the top. Companies get cheap labor both at home and overseas. They terrorize citizens with phony charges of racism and intolerance. They literally shut down democratic debate and dissent. And they destabilize long-standing traditions and destroy cultural integrity and continuity.

This cannot be pleasant for the ordinary person to deal with.

But for the elites, it doesn't matter because they don't have to deal with it personally. They can protect themselves where others can't.

Old 01-31-2016, 01:04 AM

20,349 posts, read 19,941,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
So what, then, was she supposed to have done instead?
Submit, think about diversity, then file a complaint. What's the problem?

Old 01-31-2016, 01:13 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,385,731 times
If this girl had simply asked her attacker politely to stop raping her, she would not have been arrested.

Old 01-31-2016, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Submit, think about diversity, then file a complaint. What's the problem?
Complaints MUST be submitted IN TRIPLICATE before the deadline.

They MUST be time-stamped at the relevant offices (one submission EACH to the police, the Department of Social Services, and the Municipal Court) in order to prove compliance with the statutory requirement, and they MUST ALL be fully notarized by a licensed notary public. Fees are to be paid in CASH.

Diversity training is to be carried out by licensed professionals approved by the Department of Social Services and the Diversity, Empowerment and Multi-culturalism Ombudsman.

Tuition and Materials fees must be paid in advance in CASH and are non-refundable.

Any absences MUST be excused with a doctor's note.

Don't forget all of that.

Old 01-31-2016, 02:20 AM

Quote:
You're right about that.

I think Europe is a little different because integration of the different countries into the EU and the powers of the European Parliament and Central Bank are still up in the air. France and Germany seem to be fully integrated, but who else? Belgium I suppose. I understand that the EU Constitution hasn't been ratified and some countries only participate to a certain extent (e.g. Britain.) Then of course there is the financial crisis involving Greece, etc. So I would expect coordination to be a problem.

But if you combine multi-culturalist ideology with globalization, what you end up with is something that only benefits the few at the top. Companies get cheap labor both at home and overseas. They terrorize citizens with phony charges of racism and intolerance. They literally shut down democratic debate and dissent. And they destabilize long-standing traditions and destroy cultural integrity and continuity.

This cannot be pleasant for the ordinary person to deal with.

But for the elites, it doesn't matter because they don't have to deal with it personally. They can protect themselves where others can't.
I don't think the leaders of our countries are planning any of this. This is because if you look at different nations around the world, they all have different ideas around how to handle asylum seekers. The V4 countries want none or very little, Australia is strict, and Merkel will take in anyone.

On the other hand, the very rich George Soros has stated that he wants the EU to take in these migrants, and that he wants nation-states to be destroyed. Hungarian's Oban has also said that Soros is funding activists that encourage migration too. So, this leads to the conclusion that there is at least 1 elite (and there is likely to be more considering it will benefit them) involved in selling the multi-cultural Utopian ideology.

On a different note, I have also seen reports that Merkel is insane or she is having a breakdown. I can well believe these too

Old 01-31-2016, 02:24 AM

The group of Swedes in Sweden who ended up taking the law into their own hands, were giving out leaflets that said:

"IT'S ENOUGH NOW!

That Sweden isn't the way it once was can escape no one by now, and almost every day we're now forced to wake up to new murders, robberies, rapes and other assaults.

We have been forced to endure countless cases of this kind of major crime where the perpetrators in addition more or less avoid punishment by claiming they are under 15 years of age.

Around the country reports flood in that the police no longer manage to prevent or investigate the criminality that's befallen the swedish people. In some cases, like the latest murder of a woman hired at a home for so called "alone arriving refugee children" in Mölndal, it's gone so far that the chief of police chooses to express more sympathy for the perpetrator than the victim.

This type of lack of respect is so ingrained in our spineless politicians, our weak judicial system and our lying media that nothing surprises us anymore. But we refuse to accept the repeated attacks and harassments of swedish women. We refuse to accept the deconstruction of our once safe society.

When our political leadership and police show more sympathy for murderers than their victims there are no longer any excuses to let it happen without protest. When the swedish streets no longer are safe to walk for ordinary swedes, it is our DUTY to solve the problems.

Therefore, today, 200 swedish men gathered to [make a statement] against the north african "street kids" that are swarming the central station of the capitol. The police have shown clearly that they lack the resources to do anything about their [attacks and misdeeds] and we no longer see any way out other than to give them the punishments they deserve.

THE SYSTEM OF JUSTICE HAS MADE A WALK OVER AND THE SOCIAL CONTRACT IS THEREFORE BROKEN - thus it is every swedish man's duty to defend our public spaces against the imported criminality.

We who gathered today were not your politicians, your journalists or your police. We are however your fathers, your brothers, your spouses, your colleagues, your friends and your neighbours.

Swedish men and women deserve safety in their everyday life and we therefore encourage everyone else who also see the problems to follow in our footsteps, both in Stockholm and around the country. For a better future together."

Old 01-31-2016, 03:37 AM

Quote:
The group of Swedes in Sweden who ended up taking the law into their own hands, were giving out leaflets that said:

"IT'S ENOUGH NOW!

That Sweden isn't the way it once was can escape no one by now, and almost every day we're now forced to wake up to new murders, robberies, rapes and other assaults.

We have been forced to endure countless cases of this kind of major crime where the perpetrators in addition more or less avoid punishment by claiming they are under 15 years of age.

Around the country reports flood in that the police no longer manage to prevent or investigate the criminality that's befallen the swedish people. In some cases, like the latest murder of a woman hired at a home for so called "alone arriving refugee children" in Mölndal, it's gone so far that the chief of police chooses to express more sympathy for the perpetrator than the victim.

This type of lack of respect is so ingrained in our spineless politicians, our weak judicial system and our lying media that nothing surprises us anymore. But we refuse to accept the repeated attacks and harassments of swedish women. We refuse to accept the deconstruction of our once safe society.

When our political leadership and police show more sympathy for murderers than their victims there are no longer any excuses to let it happen without protest. When the swedish streets no longer are safe to walk for ordinary swedes, it is our DUTY to solve the problems.

Therefore, today, 200 swedish men gathered to [make a statement] against the north african "street kids" that are swarming the central station of the capitol. The police have shown clearly that they lack the resources to do anything about their [attacks and misdeeds] and we no longer see any way out other than to give them the punishments they deserve.

THE SYSTEM OF JUSTICE HAS MADE A WALK OVER AND THE SOCIAL CONTRACT IS THEREFORE BROKEN - thus it is every swedish man's duty to defend our public spaces against the imported criminality.

We who gathered today were not your politicians, your journalists or your police. We are however your fathers, your brothers, your spouses, your colleagues, your friends and your neighbours.

Swedish men and women deserve safety in their everyday life and we therefore encourage everyone else who also see the problems to follow in our footsteps, both in Stockholm and around the country. For a better future together."
It's like the settling of the West in America.

There was no law.

The people themselves were the law.

I think it's healthy, for the most part.

The politicians can go you-know-where.

Same with the lawyers and all the other creepy parasites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe