Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 11:30 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
@ soulwound : you seem to have a terrible grudge towards your male countrymen. I don't want to know why, you were probably victim of a rape by a Finnguy (not a "fine guy" lol), Im sorry for you but it shouldn't obscure your judgment.
If you think you could have it better as a female in an Islamic society, I beg you to think twice, or you could be in for very bad surprises.
It's not a grudge. You're missing the point. She's saying rape has never been taken seriously in many parts of Europe. (She hasn't only been talking about her countrymen, if you read her posts.) It's like in the US, on college campuses. Rape was never taken seriously by the university administration and the university police. Now President Obama has made an issue of this, and has said that not prosecuting rapes, and not punishing or expelling the rapists, allowing rapists to stay at the university to complete their educations is discrimination against women, because women cannot have a safe environment a school, while men can. So suddenly universities are scrambling to come up with a solution to the problem. But before that, it was extremely rare for a male student to be expelled from the school, even when there was proof of rape. The authorities simply didn't care. Women were collateral damage, nothing more. They often dropped out of school due to trauma, their lives were trashed, but oh, no, you can't expect the university to end the academic career of their star football player, no, no, no. They need him on the football team.

That's the kind of thing she's talking about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2016, 12:37 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Brief summary of each article, please? Just one or two sentences? Sounds interesting.

"Jätkäkulttuuri" is about sexist culture at workplace which is ruled by men. Basicly men are vulgar, bawdy and might touch women by unappreciated ways and women supposed to deal with it like it would belong at workplace culture. It is "like a custom" what has always been done and accepted by culture, as I pointed into that direction in my former post that only barn and cave has been changed into bar and office but sexual harassment stays.

These are short summary of each news in english

Sexual Harassment in Corridors of Power | Yle Uutiset | yle.fi

Children

More Men Buying Sex from Minors | Yle Uutiset | yle.fi

http://www.hs.fi/english/a1451278285828

Old 01-30-2016, 04:32 AM

426 posts, read 394,671 times
In many of those Scandinavian countries, any sexual intercourse occuring when the women is totally passed out is rape. When Scandinavian women started to visit Mediterranean countries 50 years ago, many returned pregnant and many declared to tribunals that the father was Luigi el amoroso, Pepe, the waiter, or Manuel, the Bullfighter that had taken advantage of the fact that she was passed out.

It was quite funny as there were thousands of parentage claims and the Swedish Embassador went beserk looking for Pepe, "el mataor de Torremolinos".

No VAT and alcohol taxes in those times.

Old 01-30-2016, 04:45 AM

69 posts, read 58,103 times
Turning the attention back to law and order, I have read a number of articles now talking about how the police are stretched in some European countries. In Sweden, it looks like a small group have decided to take the law into their own hands.

"'Hundreds-strong' mob of masked men rampage through Stockholm station beating up refugee children in revenge attack for female asylum centre worker killed by Somali 'boy'

A mob of black-clad masked men went on a rampage in and around Stockholm's main train station last night beating up refugees and anyone who did not look like they were ethnically Swedish.
Witnesses told Aftonbladet newspaper that they saw a gang of black-clad thugs attacking refugees at the station.
'I saw maybe three people who were beaten. That was no football brawl or something similar. They targeted migrants. I was quite scared and ran away,' a witness said.

The leaflet handed out before the attack refers to the alleged murder of Alexandra Mehzer, a 22-year-old aid worker knifed to death at the child centre where she worked in Molndal, Sweden.
A Somali-born 15-year-old migrant has been accused of her killing her during a fight between two asylum-seekers.

'All over the country, reports are pouring in that the police can no longer cope with preventing and investigating the crimes which strike the Swedish people,' reads the leaflet.
'In some cases, for example, in the latest murder of a woman employed at a home for so called ‘unaccompanied minor refugees’ in Molndal, it goes as far as the National Police Commissioner choosing to show more sympathy for the perpetrator than the victim,' it continues.
'But we refuse to accept the repeated assaults and harrassment against Swedish women.'
'We refuse to accept the destruction of our once to safe society. When our political leadership and police show more sympathy for murderers than for their victims, there are no longer any excuses to let it happen without protest.'
'When Swedish streets are no longer safe to walk on for normal Swedes, it is our DUTY to fix the problem,' the leaflet reads.
'This is why, today, 200 Swedish men gathered to take a stand against the north African ‘street children’ who are running rampage in and around the capital’s central station.'
'Police have clearly showed that they lack the means to stop their progress and we se no other way than to hand down the punishment they deserve ourselves.'
'The justice system has left walk over and the contract of society is therefore broken – it is now every Swedish man’s duty to defend out public spaced against the imported criminality.'
'Those who gathered today are neither your politician, your journalist or your policeman. We are your father, your brother, your husband, your colleague, your friend and your neighbour.
'Swedish men and women deserve safety in their everyday life and we are therefore calling on all others who also see the problem to follow in our footsteps, both in Stockholm and in other places around the country. For a better future together'

Last week, Swedish police warned that Stockholm's main train station has become unsafe after being ‘taken over’ by dozens of Moroccan street children.
The all-male migrant teen gangs are spreading terror in the centre of the Swedish capital, stealing, groping girls and assaulting security guards, according to Stockholm police.
Members of the gangs, some as young as nine, roam central Stockholm day and night, refusing help provided by the Swedish authorities.

Sweden has seen a dramatic increase in the number of Moroccan under-18s who apply for asylum without a parent or guardian in the past four years, with many later running away from the housing provided to live on the streets in the capital.

Stockholm police estimate that at least 200 Moroccan street children move in the area around the main train station in the centre of the capital, sleeping rough, and living off criminal activity.
The issue of the Moroccan teen gangs first made headlines last year, and the situation has since escalated with Stockholm police demanding authorities to take action.

Desperate officers have started arresting the teens for public drunkenness in order to get them off the streets for a few hours, with the policeman adding that they are 'on our knees'.

The gangs are made up of orphans who have grown up on the streets of Casablanca and Tanger in Morocco, where authorities estimate there are around 80,000 homeless 'street children'.

They have all applied for asylum Sweden as unaccompanied minors after travelling through Spain and Germany, a journey which may have taken them years.
But their troubled backgrounds have made them distrusting and wary of adults, and more than one in five have run away from migrant housing and foster families after applying to stay in Sweden"

Read more: Mobs of 'hundreds' of masked men rampage through Stockholm central station beating up refugee children* | Daily Mail Online

Old 01-30-2016, 05:40 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokodill View Post
What are you talking about?
Any of those Muslims is an English Sir compared to the inhabitants of your "hoods" and trailer parks.
Thanks for showing that you are not to be taken seriously.

In the meantime, go bow down to your beloved Muslims.

I'm sure they'll love being called "sir."

You can have your "Eurabia."

Old 01-30-2016, 06:02 AM

426 posts, read 394,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Thanks for showing that you are not to be taken seriously.

In the meantime, go bow down to your beloved Muslims.

I'm sure they'll love being called "sir."

You can have your "Eurabia."

I suppose that you are American and that you have never set foot in the Eurasian continent.
I believe that the US was founded based on freedom of religion, but many of you are starting to behave as our Inquisition that was banned 190-150 years ago.
Quite sad, it shows that history goes in circles.
Now you are behaving like the rulers that expelled "heathens" to your country.

Old 01-30-2016, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post
Look at these Muslims fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rklpfhx_M0k

Oh wait, I accidentally shared a link of some gentlesirs peacefully solving a dispute, my bad.
Nice troll post.

Your video is of two guys in a dispute over a girl.

No rape, no beheading, no crucifixion, no 3,000 lashes, no stoning.

No bombs, no guns. Not even a little blood.

When the recent Paris attacks took place, Americans sympathized with Europe. Same with the earlier Charlie Hebdo attacks.

But what do we see in this thread?

Denial of the obvious and sneering condescension towards Americans.

That's why I don't care what happens in Western Europe anymore.

Enjoy your "Eurabia."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
Well you know what ? if there are already a lot of rapes in Finland, do you actually believe they need yet more rapes by foreigners?
Apparently, they do think that.

Logic does not interest them.

They want Finland to be multi-cultural even if means more rape and crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_sigma View Post
I don't have much to add in the way of facts to the original post or to the story from the middle school being discussed above, but if anyone hurt me or my family and wasn't held to account for it...I guess I just don't understand how any of the offending parties are still alive.

While I haven't seen the unfolding migrant crisis with my own eyes--so it's difficult for me to separate the hysteria from the true crisis--it seems like parts of northern Europe, Sweden in particular, have to be on the doorstep of a civil war if even a fraction of the bad news is true. If there's anything worth fighting for, this is it. Forget high taxes or government surveillance or corrupt politicians, if there really is a crime epidemic and a national identity crisis, this is it.

But maybe the typical Swedish dad thinks it's funny when his daughter gets raped...anything short of swift punishment by the state or, in the absence of that, swift revenge from the victims' families would seem to suggest that wouldn't it now? It's time to man up, northern Europe.

If it wasn't obvious, yes, I'm an American.
Well said.

Quote:
Yes, notice how they're suddenly so concerned about women, and they're using women to justify their prejudices.
They weren't concerned with women before?

You don't know that.

Make things up much?

Quote:
Now they're even suddenly so concerned about Jews! But when you point out that the articles say that most of the threats, harassment and violence that's causing Jews to leave Europe is from European extremists, neo-Nazis and the like, suddenly they disappear, or don't understand the post.
Most of the attacks on Jews are by Muslims.

Again, you are making things up.

Your using the Jews to attack Europeans is especially disgraceful.

Quote:
It's not a grudge. You're missing the point. She's saying rape has never been taken seriously in many parts of Europe. (She hasn't only been talking about her countrymen, if you read her posts.) It's like in the US, on college campuses. Rape was never taken seriously by the university administration and the university police.
Wrong.

The supposed "rape epidemic" on American college campuses is non-existent.

We know that because of the Duke Lacrosse Players Case and the phony, lying article about an alleged fraternity gang rape at the University of Virginia.

Also, the case of "mattress girl" at Columbia.

You are spreading misinformation and hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxidize View Post
Turning the attention back to law and order, I have read a number of articles now talking about how the police are stretched in some European countries. In Sweden, it looks like a small group have decided to take the law into their own hands.

"'Hundreds-strong' mob of masked men rampage through Stockholm station beating up refugee children in revenge attack for female asylum centre worker killed by Somali 'boy'

A mob of black-clad masked men went on a rampage in and around Stockholm's main train station last night beating up refugees and anyone who did not look like they were ethnically Swedish.
Witnesses told Aftonbladet newspaper that they saw a gang of black-clad thugs attacking refugees at the station.
'I saw maybe three people who were beaten. That was no football brawl or something similar. They targeted migrants. I was quite scared and ran away,' a witness said.

The leaflet handed out before the attack refers to the alleged murder of Alexandra Mehzer, a 22-year-old aid worker knifed to death at the child centre where she worked in Molndal, Sweden.
A Somali-born 15-year-old migrant has been accused of her killing her during a fight between two asylum-seekers.

'All over the country, reports are pouring in that the police can no longer cope with preventing and investigating the crimes which strike the Swedish people,' reads the leaflet.
'In some cases, for example, in the latest murder of a woman employed at a home for so called ‘unaccompanied minor refugees’ in Molndal, it goes as far as the National Police Commissioner choosing to show more sympathy for the perpetrator than the victim,' it continues.
'But we refuse to accept the repeated assaults and harrassment against Swedish women.'
'We refuse to accept the destruction of our once to safe society. When our political leadership and police show more sympathy for murderers than for their victims, there are no longer any excuses to let it happen without protest.'
'When Swedish streets are no longer safe to walk on for normal Swedes, it is our DUTY to fix the problem,' the leaflet reads.
'This is why, today, 200 Swedish men gathered to take a stand against the north African ‘street children’ who are running rampage in and around the capital’s central station.'
'Police have clearly showed that they lack the means to stop their progress and we se no other way than to hand down the punishment they deserve ourselves.'
'The justice system has left walk over and the contract of society is therefore broken – it is now every Swedish man’s duty to defend out public spaced against the imported criminality.'
'Those who gathered today are neither your politician, your journalist or your policeman. We are your father, your brother, your husband, your colleague, your friend and your neighbour.
'Swedish men and women deserve safety in their everyday life and we are therefore calling on all others who also see the problem to follow in our footsteps, both in Stockholm and in other places around the country. For a better future together'

Last week, Swedish police warned that Stockholm's main train station has become unsafe after being ‘taken over’ by dozens of Moroccan street children.
The all-male migrant teen gangs are spreading terror in the centre of the Swedish capital, stealing, groping girls and assaulting security guards, according to Stockholm police.
Members of the gangs, some as young as nine, roam central Stockholm day and night, refusing help provided by the Swedish authorities.

Sweden has seen a dramatic increase in the number of Moroccan under-18s who apply for asylum without a parent or guardian in the past four years, with many later running away from the housing provided to live on the streets in the capital.

Stockholm police estimate that at least 200 Moroccan street children move in the area around the main train station in the centre of the capital, sleeping rough, and living off criminal activity.
The issue of the Moroccan teen gangs first made headlines last year, and the situation has since escalated with Stockholm police demanding authorities to take action.

Desperate officers have started arresting the teens for public drunkenness in order to get them off the streets for a few hours, with the policeman adding that they are 'on our knees'.

The gangs are made up of orphans who have grown up on the streets of Casablanca and Tanger in Morocco, where authorities estimate there are around 80,000 homeless 'street children'.

They have all applied for asylum Sweden as unaccompanied minors after travelling through Spain and Germany, a journey which may have taken them years.
But their troubled backgrounds have made them distrusting and wary of adults, and more than one in five have run away from migrant housing and foster families after applying to stay in Sweden"

Read more: Mobs of 'hundreds' of masked men rampage through Stockholm central station beating up refugee children* | Daily Mail Online
Good.

I'm glad that Swedes are standing up for themselves.

Last edited by dechatelet; 01-30-2016 at 06:32 AM..

Old 01-30-2016, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokodill View Post
I suppose that you are American and that you have never set foot in the Eurasian continent.
I've spent plenty of time in Europe.

Quote:
I believe that the US was founded based on freedom of religion, but many of you are starting to behave as our Inquisition that was banned 190-150 years ago.
Quite sad, it shows that history goes in circles.
Now you are behaving like the rulers that expelled "heathens" to your country.
What you believe is both wrong and of no interest to me.

Your insulting attitudes about America are based on ignorance.

Until we can properly vet them and know who they are, we Americans should not admit any more Muslims to the U.S.

And I don't see why you would object to that, given that you despise America anyway.

Old 01-30-2016, 06:27 AM

69 posts, read 58,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

<snip>

I'm glad that Swedes are standing up for themselves.
Reading that article, the whole situation sounds like a right mess. Personally, I hope no children were actually involved, and that the children were all the 6ft 'bearded children' types (like the man who pretended to be 15 who killed that lady in Sweden).

On the other hand, I'm really not surprised something like this has happened.

There was another article I have come across today that mentioned if things continue the way they are, maybe the words " ‘far-right’ will lose their capacity to scare".

"Here’s a fine example of the trouble our continent is descending into

Even EU officials are now finally admitting that a lot – or, rather, most – of the people we have been calling ‘refugees’ are not refugees. They are economic migrants with no more right to be called European citizens than anybody else in the world. Even Frans Timmermans, Vice President of the European Commission, made this point this week. In his accounting, at least 60% of the people who are here are economic migrants who should not be here. Swedish officials are coming to a similar conclusion, saying that as many as 80,000 of the mainly young men who have gone to Sweden as ‘refugees’ in the past year alone are no such thing.

Now there are the usual attempts to crowd-please from certain politicians and officials who are talking about how they might have to deport these people. But they won’t, will they? Does anybody honestly believe that the Swedish authorities are currently preparing to deport 80,000 fake asylum seekers from their country.

Or let us assume that the 60% figure is correct for Germany and that 60% of the people who have arrived in Germany in the past year alone should not be there. Given that it has taken in more than a million people in the last twelve months, is Germany now going to deport as many as three quarters of a million fake asylum seekers from its territory? Of course not. They will not even attempt it. Everybody in Europe knows that. And everybody following events and weighing up their chances from outside Europe knows that.

Everybody on earth now knows that Europe’s present leaders lack either the will or the means to enforce their own laws. So more people will come next year, and the year after that and the year after that. All in the knowledge that once you’re in, you’re in. If the facts were otherwise then Sweden, Germany and other countries across the continent would currently be preparing to ship hundreds of thousands of people out of Europe and back to their countries of origin. But they’re not.

And so the numbers coming in will increase, and the politicians will keep posing, and the European peoples will rightly get more and more enraged at the fact that their continent is being taken away from them. Eventually perhaps even the constant bogeyman warnings about the ‘far-right’ will lose their capacity to scare. Not good times ahead, I’d say. Still, at least we all listened to Benedict Cumberbatch."

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/01...medium=twitter

Old 01-30-2016, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxidize View Post
Reading that article, the whole situation sounds like a right mess. Personally, I hope no children were actually involved, and that the children were all the 6ft 'bearded children' types (like the man who pretended to be 15 who killed that lady in Sweden).

On the other hand, I'm really not surprised something like this has happened.

There was another article I have come across today that mentioned if things continue the way they are, maybe the words " ‘far-right’ will lose their capacity to scare".

"Here’s a fine example of the trouble our continent is descending into

Even EU officials are now finally admitting that a lot – or, rather, most – of the people we have been calling ‘refugees’ are not refugees. They are economic migrants with no more right to be called European citizens than anybody else in the world. Even Frans Timmermans, Vice President of the European Commission, made this point this week. In his accounting, at least 60% of the people who are here are economic migrants who should not be here. Swedish officials are coming to a similar conclusion, saying that as many as 80,000 of the mainly young men who have gone to Sweden as ‘refugees’ in the past year alone are no such thing.

Now there are the usual attempts to crowd-please from certain politicians and officials who are talking about how they might have to deport these people. But they won’t, will they? Does anybody honestly believe that the Swedish authorities are currently preparing to deport 80,000 fake asylum seekers from their country.

Or let us assume that the 60% figure is correct for Germany and that 60% of the people who have arrived in Germany in the past year alone should not be there. Given that it has taken in more than a million people in the last twelve months, is Germany now going to deport as many as three quarters of a million fake asylum seekers from its territory? Of course not. They will not even attempt it. Everybody in Europe knows that. And everybody following events and weighing up their chances from outside Europe knows that.

Everybody on earth now knows that Europe’s present leaders lack either the will or the means to enforce their own laws. So more people will come next year, and the year after that and the year after that. All in the knowledge that once you’re in, you’re in. If the facts were otherwise then Sweden, Germany and other countries across the continent would currently be preparing to ship hundreds of thousands of people out of Europe and back to their countries of origin. But they’re not.

And so the numbers coming in will increase, and the politicians will keep posing, and the European peoples will rightly get more and more enraged at the fact that their continent is being taken away from them. Eventually perhaps even the constant bogeyman warnings about the ‘far-right’ will lose their capacity to scare. Not good times ahead, I’d say. Still, at least we all listened to Benedict Cumberbatch."

Here
The same thing has been going on in the U.S. for years with illegal aliens crossing our porous borders from Latin America or arriving on visas and then staying when they are supposed to leave.

Now there are probably 30 million of them here, with more to come, even though Americans can't find jobs.

Our politicians have spent years saying they will put a stop to it, and they haven't.

I am hoping that Donald J. Trump will get elected and do what should have been done a long time ago.

America has spent a trillion dollars or more on war in the Middle East.

It can certainly spend another trillion dollars rounding up and deporting illegal immigrants and building a wall on the border.

If you have to vote for far-right political parties in Europe to get the job done there, go for it.

Otherwise, consider moving to Hungary and other countries in Eastern Europe that know from past experience what it is like to deal with Muslims "up close and personal."

Left-wing multi-culturalists are destroying Europe, and trying to destroy the United States.

I hope it's not too late to stop them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe