Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 06:11 PM

102,251 posts, read 108,166,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoonpie View Post
It's hard for me to be happy when I have a skin tone that is just not considered attractive by the majority. I can't accept this.
You shouldn't accept it. Blow the majority off! Go for the minority of people who don't have a problem with dark skin. They're definitely out there. Where do you live, anyway? Maybe you need to relocate. Try Oakland, CA, or parts of the South.

Old 12-17-2013, 06:11 PM

706 posts, read 1,181,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoonpie View Post
Again, you're gas lighting. Or he probably told you that to make yourself feel better. the vast majority of black men find lighter/whiter women more attractive but use darkskinned women like me as baby making machines to produce more black children. that is my only use to a black man. they don't care about me they don't find me attractive and would never marry me. my sole purpose is to be a baby incubator. there are a lot of black men who are with non black women but have black baby mothers with tons of kids they never visit..they just used them to plant their seed
Ok...you win....it must really suck to be you! You'll never find happiness with any man because they all find you horribly unattractive.

Happy now?!

Old 12-17-2013, 06:17 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,454,088 times
guys don't care what color a woman is as long as she's not fat. If you feel your not getting enough attention, than get a gym membership and do something about it. If you have a flat stomach and a round butt, guys will notice you even if you're green or blue.

I live in an area with LOTS of dark women, and I would give my right arm to get with some of them.

sincerely a white guy

Old 12-17-2013, 06:18 PM

706 posts, read 1,181,795 times
For what it's worth, I don't think you're a black woman at all. More like a white troll trying to stir up sh*t.....either way, carry on!

Old 12-17-2013, 06:23 PM

101 posts, read 102,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
guys don't care what color a woman is as long as she's not fat. If you feel your not getting enough attention, than get a gym membership and do something about it. If you have a flat stomach and a round butt, guys will notice you even if you're green or blue.

I live in an area with LOTS of dark women, and I would give my right arm to get with some of them.

sincerely a white guy
More BS and lies. Stoop trying to call me fat when I'm not. Secondly, you're also invalidating colorism men DO care about skin tone, they do care about the type of woman they are going to be seen with in public. Lastly, if you love dark women so much, why aren't you with one? So tired of these "dark women are so hot, I'd be with one only for....XYZ". if you really wanted a dark woman you'd be with her PERIOD but you're not.

Old 12-17-2013, 06:25 PM

17,555 posts, read 39,208,754 times
I think this thread belongs in the mental health forum...

Old 12-17-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I think this thread belongs in the mental health forum...
With liars like Kitten, and Ruth, it does drive me crazy. the way these two posters come into my threads to make up these elaborate lies about dark women not experiencing colorism and rejection from black men in society drives me up the wall. they will defend black men till their death. you can go to any major city and notice the type of partners black men are selecting. it leaves dark women like me with virtually crumbs.

Old 12-17-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You shouldn't accept it. Blow the majority off! Go for the minority of people who don't have a problem with dark skin. They're definitely out there. Where do you live, anyway? Maybe you need to relocate. Try Oakland, CA, or parts of the South.
That's the point it shouldn't be the MINORITY. that is what I am pissed off about. why can't I chose from a wide selection of men like lightskinned and white women? why do t I have to compete for a small pool of men?

Old 12-17-2013, 06:39 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,923,985 times
I know what you mean I hate putting on 100% sunblock. Casper is so burnt.

Old 12-17-2013, 06:56 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,171,016 times
I smell a troll, I wonder if the OP is black. No Black woman would say that she doesnt have dark skinned friends in healthy relationships, wth??? No way in hell, this is a legitimate poster, and if by some obscure chance this is a real person, you need to concentrate on getting a well paying job, so that you can afford the therapy you desperately need.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty