Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2020, 03:45 PM

1,927 posts, read 1,058,824 times

Advertisements

Remember what I said about the government tracking people with Google location data?

Do I still need that tin foil hat? Anyone else getting alarmed, yet?

https://www.gstatic.com/covid19/mobi..._Report_en.pdf

Old 04-06-2020, 03:46 PM

10,609 posts, read 5,655,496 times
Well, that didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronav...me-11586196511

Coronavirus Hits Meat Plants as Some Workers Get Sick, Others Stay Home

Beef, chicken and pork operations are affected in several states, though overall U.S. meat supply has been high

Quote:
The coronavirus pandemic is hitting U.S. meat operations, slowing and temporarily halting production at some plants as sickness and fear keep workers home.

Meat plant employees, working by the hundreds in plants, with many standing side by side on processing lines, play a critical role in replenishing supermarkets. But workers’ concerns that they could contract the coronavirus have prompted walkouts and complaints, while a growing number of positive cases prompts some meat companies to scale back operations...

Old 04-06-2020, 03:47 PM

3,475 posts, read 3,280,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trash Can View Post
Last report I saw was that he was conscious and NOT on a ventilator.
That link says he is on oxygen, not a ventilator.

So even the elite don't have a cure. lol

Old 04-06-2020, 04:18 PM

901 posts, read 1,899,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Lee Gather View Post
So even the elite don't have a cure. lol
I wouldn't go that far. Trump just announced that 3 pharmaceutical companies flew some new 'special' treatments to London today. He didn't get into a whole lot of detail other than they are available now, should Johnson's doctors decide to give them a try.

Old 04-06-2020, 04:33 PM

3,475 posts, read 3,280,492 times
Quote:
I wouldn't go that far. Trump just announced that 3 pharmaceutical companies flew some new 'special' treatments to London today. He didn't get into a whole lot of detail other than they are available now, should Johnson's doctors decide to give them a try.
Was that the recent press conference where he was whispering it?

I can't hear him unless he's whispering.

Old 04-06-2020, 05:02 PM

2,880 posts, read 2,809,749 times
Quote:
Has he ever? I wouldn't think so, as that would require some knowledge of a particular topic.

You see, shlt talkers use lots of fillers in their speech. Such as, "we have big plans, very big plans, plans so big I cannot even describe them with words. But they are perhaps the biggest plans of any president, bigger than anything you can imagine"

Old 04-06-2020, 06:40 PM

1,927 posts, read 1,058,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
Has he ever? I wouldn't think so, as that would require some knowledge of a particular topic.

You see, shlt talkers use lots of fillers in their speech. Such as, "we have big plans, very big plans, plans so big I cannot even describe them with words. But they are perhaps the biggest plans of any president, bigger than anything you can imagine"
He's not a Doctor. Why would you expect him to know intimate details about 3 newly emerging treatments?

He is the Chief Executive. Do you know what an "Executive Summary" is? The man is making decisions on a macro level. Details about specific treatments are something his pee-ons are paid to know about.

Old 04-07-2020, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by equid0x View Post
He's not a Doctor. Why would you expect him to know intimate details about 3 newly emerging treatments?

He is the Chief Executive. Do you know what an "Executive Summary" is? The man is making decisions on a macro level. Details about specific treatments are something his pee-ons are paid to know about.
BINGO!

He should shut his mouth for something he knows nothing about and not call drugs "game changers" against COVID-19 when actual doctors are saying otherwise.

Maybe his "pee-ons" are as dumb as he is, but that would be a very low bar to climb under.

Old 04-07-2020, 03:33 AM

55 posts, read 27,524 times
The worst governor in the history of the state of Nevada, Steve Sisolak, who shuttered the state and put almost all Nevadans out of work before he could even bother to check whether the unemployment system could handle it, is now asking you all of you unemployed to be just a little more patient with him. Sisolak would like you to know that he is "aware of frustrations." You can't pay for anything in your life because of Sisolak, but he needs you to know that he know you are frustrated.

Got that, you unemployed? Sisolak is talking to you.

King Sisolak The Stupid, who couldn't even verify if the state would be able to handle the highly predictable massive wave of unemployment claims coming his and the state's way, has proclaimed that you should wait just a little longer and be a little more patient to get your money. The fact that you have no money is no matter to him. The fact that you need to go to the grocery store today is no matter to him. The fact that you need fuel for your car today is no matter to him. The fact that you need money today for likely everything, because Sisolak made deliberate, intentional decisions that put you out of work, is no matter to him. The fact that Sisolak put you out of work before knowing whether the state could handle you, is no matter to him. If any of this mattered to Sisolak then he would have made sure the system could handle you before he needlessly put you out of your job.

But now Sisolak says you must suck it up, you must be patient and wait for your money, and he will do all that he can in his power to make sure you get your money just as soon as he can. If you believe that then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you for about a penny, and it's a really good deal.

I posted earlier in this thread that stupid people in life generally keep doing stupid things throughout their life. If you let Sisolak continue to be your governor then you are simply begging for more of exactly this type of nonsense for Nevada in the future. The man is so clueless that I doubt he could find his way to a bathroom without a tour guide. He will continue to come back and bite you every time as long as you continue to let him be your governor.

Stay safe from the MASSIVELY OVERRATED and MASSIVELY UNDERPERFORMING...SARS-CoV-2.

Last edited by jupiter87135; 04-07-2020 at 03:41 AM..

Old 04-07-2020, 06:00 AM

How is this thread not shut down?

Obviously a new account and troll poster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas