Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2020, 04:44 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,360,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post
I have not really studied this "one world government" since I do not know how it would be possible. However, I did a little research in the last few days and it is not a tin foil hat conspiracy theory.
Come on Katie get with it. If you are going to call out the Rockefellers than you need to go after the Jewish Bankers and Financial types. The story of their scheme to control the world has been known for 100s of years.

Old 04-07-2020, 04:53 PM

2,413 posts, read 2,032,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Ok, so let's examine what he did actually say

Sure sounds like he was claiming that the virus was a democratic hoax, dontcha think?
Nope. I think I have found somebody who is even further left than Snopes. Nowhere in the quotation does he say the coronavirus is a hoax. Reasonable people, and even the far left crazies at Snopes, can see that.

Old 04-07-2020, 04:59 PM

1,254 posts, read 1,059,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Come on Katie get with it. If you are going to call out the Rockefellers than you need to go after the Jewish Bankers and Financial types. The story of their scheme to control the world has been known for 100s of years.

My point was a conspiracy theory is based on nothing more than a theory. Lots of high level people are calling for a new world order, so it is not a conspiracy theory. They have their private Bilderberg meetings and none of us have any idea what goes on in there. To be clear, I am not saying we are going to have a one world government. I have no idea. But it is not just a conspiracy theory.

Old 04-07-2020, 05:11 PM

2,076 posts, read 4,075,236 times
Here is the exact verbiage:

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

I do see that people could interpret it multiple ways.

Considering some of Trump's other statements:

“One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

“The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

“I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

In the context of all of his statements, I don't see how any rational person could decide that he was taking the risk of this virus seriously for at least the first month and a half. He seemed mostly interested in keeping the stock market up. Precious time, wasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
Nope. I think I have found somebody who is even further left than Snopes. Nowhere in the quotation does he say the coronavirus is a hoax. Reasonable people, and even the far left crazies at Snopes, can see that.

Old 04-07-2020, 05:29 PM

2,719 posts, read 3,492,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieJeff View Post

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

“The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

“I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

In the context of all of his statements, I don't see how any rational person could decide that he was taking the risk of this virus seriously for at least the first month and a half. He seemed mostly interested in keeping the stock market up. Precious time, wasted.

Hehehe seriously the clown show is one gaffe after another. Walking, talking gaffe and they love his orange kool aid, hahahaha!

Old 04-07-2020, 05:50 PM

779 posts, read 472,555 times
Quote:

Thank you posting this.

Old 04-07-2020, 05:53 PM

9,889 posts, read 7,223,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by equid0x View Post
Right. Somehow I doubt turning off location history actually turns off sending that data to Google. More likely they just stop showing it to you and using it for your search results.

So far as I know, turning off GPS doesn't turn off network location, either. Android used to have the option to disable that feature and it was removed. This means they can still triangulate your location if your phone can see at least 3 towers.

Just pointing out to the people claiming I'm a tin- foil hat wearers that Google is, in fact tracking your location data. While these reports the public can access claim anonymized data and only talk in generalizations, the fact is the only way they could compile that data in the first place is if they know where you are.

I'm sure the exact data associated with your phone is only one warrantless wiretap request away from the hands of law enforcement if they really want it.
Note - you said the Government was tracking your location. That is not the case. You're being tracked by a private company who can sell your information. The government could care less about your location unless you're doing something wrong.

Old 04-07-2020, 06:58 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,360,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robr2 View Post
Note - you said the Government was tracking your location. That is not the case. You're being tracked by a private company who can sell your information. The government could care less about your location unless you're doing something wrong.
The problem is that neither you nor I know if your position is true. As you get off to things like the net backbone and such exactly what the US government can monitor becomes unclear.

I have been in this tech for almost 50 years. In my opinion the only safe communication is by quality encryption at the point of creation with decryption at the point of reception. And I would be very concerned about the encryption algorithm. The Feds will be moving heaven and earth to break them or create a back door.

In fact if I was trying to communicate without government monitoring I would go to some form of single use encryption. That is the only way to keep the government out of it. And even then you have to be very careful that your equipment is not compromised. I have enough skill that I can create an encoder that is not subject to government invasion. But that is pretty heavy stuff.

So beware...and presume you are under surveillance. You are probably not wrong.

Old 04-07-2020, 08:00 PM

1,927 posts, read 1,058,824 times
Quote:

If you take a look at the current numbers, I don't see why anyone should be taking this seriously, now. We haven't even exceeded last year's national flu numbers, yet.

Old 04-07-2020, 08:04 PM

1,927 posts, read 1,058,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robr2 View Post
I disagree. Google provides a law enforcement portal where the police can pull up tracking data on an individual anytime they want.

Furthermore, when the emergency was declared, the Federal Government sent 1600 engineers into Google. That's where the tracking site came from.

Remember, Trump said Google was going to build a site for providing information about the virus and the Libs immediately began with all the fake outrage and finger-pointing saying the site didn't exist, Google wasn't making one, Trump always makes things up, etc?

I just posted the link to that site here last night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas