Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2010, 06:52 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,106,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juleysis1990 View Post
what country are you talking about NicaRagua?
Most rich people are Whites, many are Jewish too

Mima, most of the inhabitants of Coral Cables are Hispanic.
Most of the inhabitants of Key Byscaine are Hispanic.
40 percent of Pinecrest...
Brickell
Not to mention Hispanics that don't have a Hispanic sounding last name that are counted as Anglo.
And yes, there are Hispanic Jews too.
And yes, whites.

Last edited by Manolón; 08-06-2010 at 07:17 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2010, 07:25 AM

46 posts, read 128,761 times
ugly and gross but with the palm trees it looks cuter than other ghettos

Old 08-06-2010, 11:53 AM

1,084 posts, read 3,867,973 times
***MOD CUT***

and by the way, whites are still poor, not all are rich, you just havent been to the appalachian mountains or Mississippi delta.

and in maybe 5 years there will be more rich Hispanics than any other race in the USA.

Last edited by doggiebus; 08-07-2010 at 08:51 AM.. Reason: Keep this type of stuff off the threads.

Old 08-06-2010, 01:29 PM

2,764 posts, read 6,763,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodymiami View Post
***MOD CUT***

and by the way, whites are still poor, not all are rich, you just havent been to the appalachian mountains or Mississippi delta.

and in maybe 5 years there will be more rich Hispanics than any other race in the USA.

LOL - that is pretty funny - that is usually what happens when one feels threatened by the truth - sorry you had to deal with such an insecure person. The richest man in the world right now is Hispanice and if one wants to see poor white people no need to travel all the way to Kentucky (although there are plenty), you can just go to deerfield or tamarac or parts of Ft. Lauderdale. You need not search very far.

Last edited by doggiebus; 08-07-2010 at 08:52 AM..

Old 08-06-2010, 01:54 PM

1,084 posts, read 3,867,973 times
***MOD CUT***

sorry lol , what should i call the group of people who come from south America or any Spanish speaking country, cause they dont like being called white nor black. Latins?

Last edited by doggiebus; 08-07-2010 at 08:55 AM.. Reason: Orphaned

Old 08-06-2010, 04:22 PM

2,226 posts, read 5,106,766 times
Some

Calling them according to their nationality is fine.
As to race, whatever race they belong; black, white, mulatto, mestizo, amerindian, checkered, dotted, romulans, borgs, etc.

Old 08-07-2010, 04:51 PM

798 posts, read 1,459,391 times
Not sure. People barely got money to food and pay bills nor to invest in their foreclosure d homes.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:21 PM

535 posts, read 1,410,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodymiami View Post
this is true to an extent, but you forgot most blacks work for the county, some of the best paying jobs with good employee benefits

also working for a company that is run by a Hispanic shouldn't be an issue in the black community, cause there should be more black owned business, but sadly most black teens are told to be welfare queens and rappers/ sport stars, which in life gets them no where, but not all black are like that, i know some who live in little Havana, due to the fact its safer and their parents want a better future for them, my black friend doesn't even listen to rap/hip hop, only rock.
I'm talking about the Miami blacks ONLY. I know for fact, blacks in other cities occupy good positions or are business owners. Look Washington DC, high per carpita and a huge black population. I met a few hard working blacks before, not all are on welfare. But, most blacks in those Miami ghettos don't have an occupation.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post

Your particular theory does not explain the presence of black ghettoes across the entire continental US.
Again, I'm talking about Miami black ghettos ONLY

Old 08-09-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Newman View Post
Marina ... I am sure you are a good person , yet your posts are overwhelmingly negative and depressing and frequently incorrect such as the one above ... what happened to you that you despise Miami and South Florida so much .... just curious ?
What most people living in Miami has been going through.... lack of jobs, opportunities and living around the superficial Miami folks. I've been very dissapointed last couple of years living in Miami. Miami it's a piece of crap compared to 10, 15 years ago... Plain simple Everybody has different experiencies and opinions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami