Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2010, 08:56 AM

2,930 posts, read 7,063,350 times

Advertisements

Well good for you. It only takes an extra person or a weapon to be outnumbered. you should have known that from your extensive experience in the Miami jungle. The minute that you saw 9 people out there was time for you to get the hell out of there. Not even a Compton shirt helps in those cases maybe a Charles Manson shirt. Maybe not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 08:59 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,200,080 times
Can you guys drop this s#it already? really, that's why we have a direct message feature in this forum.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:15 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,790,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
But but.... it wasn't just only a guy but 9 dudes, who happened to be friends of that guy. I mean, that's some serious _____________ right there (lol)
So, you were there that night right? You have never seen a group of guys hanging out at a public place late at night before?..lol...Wow man you must have a personal issue with my response to "PRINCESS" or you think you know everything in peoples' lives that post over the internet. I mentioned that a few of those guys came over towards me and then I was out of there. I didn't say it was all 9 against me because some of the dudes just stayed by their motorcycles and cars. It's not my fault you haven't ever experienced a real situation like this. You can ask me months from now if you want in a PM and catch me off guard and I'll tell you the same exact story because it did happen. There is no way I can bring you into my brain to my memory area. You either beleive it or not.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
Well good for you. It only takes an extra person or a weapon to be outnumbered. you should have known that from your extensive experience in the Miami jungle. The minute that you saw 9 people out there was time for you to get the hell out of there. Not even a Compton shirt helps in those cases maybe a Charles Manson shirt. Maybe not.
You misread me I guess or you can't comprehend that each and every little moment wasn't written down in words here. I wrote the main moments of the story to keep it short and simple. I told you that I didn't know that the dudes were with that guy I saw in the store that I had a problem with.

You think I knew that? From the time I started walking out of the store to the time I left that place was a total of about 30 seconds where the dude walked up to me after I noticed he was with that group and he followed me to where my car was with his buddy and as I got to my car door he then did what I told you before and I was forced in the car and decided not to get out and get jumped by the other couple guys that I saw coming over as he was trying to make me get in the car. By the way I didn't say I had extended experience growing up in a jungle...lol...

I saw what I saw and experienced things as a young guy in Miami like anyone else who lived in NW Dade County back in the day. You are the one who said you came from Colombia as if you lived in the middle of all the action and are a rare woman who robs people or got jumped by a group of guys or stabbed ect....Women don't experience the kind of things guy's do in the ghetto in general and that is a fact.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Can you guys drop this s#it already? really, that's why we have a direct message feature in this forum.
Are you like the hall monitor or something?...lol....I don't PM people to argue when they have anger towards me. I didn't start the part of the debate that got emotional. A woman did that, so I just responded to her.

Old 08-10-2010, 07:49 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,200,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
So, you were there that night right? You have never seen a group of guys hanging out at a public place late at night before?..lol...Wow man you must have a personal issue with my response to "PRINCESS" or you think you know everything in peoples' lives that post over the internet. I mentioned that a few of those guys came over towards me and then I was out of there. I didn't say it was all 9 against me because some of the dudes just stayed by their motorcycles and cars. It's not my fault you haven't ever experienced a real situation like this. You can ask me months from now if you want in a PM and catch me off guard and I'll tell you the same exact story because it did happen. There is no way I can bring you into my brain to my memory area. You either beleive it or not.
You obviously misinterpreted what I said. Dunno why though, cuz it was clear as Caribbean sea water.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:23 PM

Quote:
You obviously misinterpreted what I said. Dunno why though, cuz it was clear as Caribbean sea water.
That blank space wasn't that clear to me. I took the blank and filled it in with the word "BULLSPIT" because the tone you came at me before that was like you had a problem with my responses previously. What did the blank really mean?

Old 08-11-2010, 01:35 AM

535 posts, read 1,411,484 times
Those Nashville "ghettos" are paradise compared to some Miami, Orlando, and Jacksonville parts... they don't look rundown, just lower-middle class... Probably in person look how they really look like, and google maps makes them look better.... just a supposition

Old 08-11-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina1686 View Post
Those Nashville "ghettos" are paradise compared to some Miami, Orlando, and Jacksonville parts... they don't look rundown, just lower-middle class... Probably in person look how they really look like, and google maps makes them look better.... just a supposition
I used to think the same way until I came up here. Believe me, I wouldn't be caught down in the bad areas in Nashville unless I had some business to do or friends there just as in Miami.

Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitors sites is not allowed

Here are some stats even though the stats can't really give you a feel of what's really going on. Trust me whether it's Overtown, Liberty City, Pine Hills, or East Nashville you won't find me around those spots unless I have business like I said

Last edited by Yac; 08-20-2010 at 04:36 AM..

Old 08-13-2010, 08:29 PM

535 posts, read 1,411,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I used to think the same way until I came up here. Believe me, I wouldn't be caught down in the bad areas in Nashville unless I had some business to do or friends there just as in Miami.

Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitors sites is not allowed

Here are some stats even though the stats can't really give you a feel of what's really going on. Trust me whether it's Overtown, Liberty City, Pine Hills, or East Nashville you won't find me around those spots unless I have business like I said
Those stats are scary. Miami's crime is sky rocket, no wonder I don't go for a walk in this city because I can feel the danger Miami and Nashville are close on crime, but I still see Miami's crime is higher.

Nashville has a higher per capita and more educated people than Miami, though.

Last edited by Yac; 08-20-2010 at 04:36 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami