Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2007, 07:17 AM

791 posts, read 1,820,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
Jams? Are ya there, Jams?

Well, Boof, we'll have to make up a new song called Missouri Dreamin' instead of California Dreamin', huh?
Sounds like a slumber party's in the works!!!

Okay...I've just gotta ask...what in the world does "Boof" stand for???

MrsG
Hiya MrsG,

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. We went to Branson yesterday. Your suggestion for 'Missouri Dreamin'' is a great one!!! Now, lets just hope you know how to write music, LOL...cuz I'm afraid this old girl has a hard time writin' her own name. LOL hehehehe

Slumber party??? Did you say slumber party??? hehehehe Wouldn't that be fun??? I haven't done that in EONS!!! Well, I'm not THAT old, but it's been a decade or 2.

Hmmm, I wonder where Da Jammer is??? He's made himself scarce as of late. I hope he's ok. JAMS?????? Come out, come out whereever you arrrrrrrrrre. Olly, Olly Oxen Freeeeeeeee!!!!! Yoooooo Hoooooo!!!

And my dear MrsG....as far as 'Boof', hehehehe I got that from my dog. LOL When she wanted to bark, but not put too much effort into it, it'd come out as 'Boof'. We soon started calling her a 'Boof', and said she was from Boofatania. It just sort of ....stuck. And....then I started calling my husband a Boof, and he started calling ME a Boof, and....he was right....LOL So, when I needed a usename, I figured I'd come out of the closet and admit to the world that I was 'Boof'. Maybe one day, if you discover the magic word....you can become a 'Boof' too. hehehe

Boof

Old 07-09-2007, 09:56 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boof View Post
Hiya MrsG,

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. We went to Branson yesterday. Your suggestion for 'Missouri Dreamin'' is a great one!!! Now, lets just hope you know how to write music, LOL...cuz I'm afraid this old girl has a hard time writin' her own name. LOL hehehehe

Slumber party??? Did you say slumber party??? hehehehe Wouldn't that be fun??? I haven't done that in EONS!!! Well, I'm not THAT old, but it's been a decade or 2.

Hmmm, I wonder where Da Jammer is??? He's made himself scarce as of late. I hope he's ok. JAMS?????? Come out, come out whereever you arrrrrrrrrre. Olly, Olly Oxen Freeeeeeeee!!!!! Yoooooo Hoooooo!!!

And my dear MrsG....as far as 'Boof', hehehehe I got that from my dog. LOL When she wanted to bark, but not put too much effort into it, it'd come out as 'Boof'. We soon started calling her a 'Boof', and said she was from Boofatania. It just sort of ....stuck. And....then I started calling my husband a Boof, and he started calling ME a Boof, and....he was right....LOL So, when I needed a usename, I figured I'd come out of the closet and admit to the world that I was 'Boof'. Maybe one day, if you discover the magic word....you can become a 'Boof' too. hehehe

Boof
Did you really say, "Now, lets just hope you know how to write music, LOL...cuz I'm afraid this old girl has a hard time writin' her own name. LOL hehehehe " Oh, I am sooo not falling for that one! Hahaha!

As for slumber parties, I've got grandchildren of that age so it has been a REALLY long time for ME! Yikes!

I've been thinkin' about da jammer's absence and I think I know where he is. He said something about going to visit his son and daughter-in-law for a month or so, helping out with their new home so that's probably what happened. I'm sure he'll be back whenever he has free time. He'll go through withdrawal if he doesn't, don'tcha know?!

I am hoping to start working in a week or so and I'll have less time for the group, too. I definitely know I'll be going through some withdrawal pains of my own!

Awwww! Boof! What a great story! My husband and I have made that funny "wooth" sound that some of those big dogs make but as I make the "boof" sound, I'm reminded of my little cocker spaniel that I grew up with. It always cracked me up when he did that. As I think about it now, I think my husband "boofed" at me in the car the other day! Hahaha! You and I sure have a lot in common, girlfriend!

Well, I have a friend dropping by later so I'd better get busy here. See ya 'round the forum!

Old 07-09-2007, 10:49 AM

2,896 posts, read 6,634,833 times
jammer is in the house!! Just been bizzy as all get out lately. MrsG we are waiting for some stuff to get delivered before I make the trip to the kids house, maybe by this weekend. I plan on postin' up a few pics later and would really like to see more folks do so around here too!!

Old 07-09-2007, 07:50 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,382,632 times
Talking Boof! You rock!

Quote:
Hiya MrsG,

Boof
Hiya Boof...this is my first time at a message board and I didn't know how to do a username...now I wish I'd done somethin diff. Anybody know if I can change my username now?

Old 07-09-2007, 07:55 PM

1,280 posts, read 4,340,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Bezz View Post
Hiya Boof...this is my first time at a message board and I didn't know how to do a username...now I wish I'd done somethin diff. Anybody know if I can change my username now?
I wrote to a moderator and had mine changed ... long story but I was using my name and someone was basically mapping me out how far I was from this or that based on my post ......... scared the gee willigers and then some out of me!

Old 07-09-2007, 10:21 PM

Go for it, Jammer! Start a new thread while you're at it, k?

Good to see you! We missed your wit and humor around here!

MrsG

Old 07-09-2007, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
jammer is in the house!! Just been bizzy as all get out lately. MrsG we are waiting for some stuff to get delivered before I make the trip to the kids house, maybe by this weekend. I plan on postin' up a few pics later and would really like to see more folks do so around here too!!
Good to see ya, Jams!!! You were missed around here!!! I wish there was a 'status' bar we could use if we're gonna be gone or something...that way we could let people know of a planned absence and we might not worry so much when we don't see their cute little mugs around here....ya know??

Jams, I tried to post another pic, but it was so huge, that I was afraid I'd be pushin' my luck. So, until I get a better photo editor, I'll have to work on perfecting the art of 'cropping'.

Thanks for stoppin' by . See MrsG??? You were right...he was havin' withdrawals!!! hehehe He missed us!!! hehehehehe

Boof

Old 07-09-2007, 11:00 PM

Talking Boof!!!

Quote:
Janet, 2b had an excellent suggestion. PM Yaz or Markablue, explain your situation, and they'll let you know what they can do for ya. If they change it, let us know that it's you...otherwise, you know us...we'll start worryin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
Did you really say, "Now, lets just hope you know how to write music, LOL...cuz I'm afraid this old girl has a hard time writin' her own name. LOL hehehehe " Oh, I am sooo not falling for that one! Hahaha!
MrsG, honestly, I couldn't write a song if I was copyin' it off the album cover. LOL

As for slumber parties, I've got grandchildren of that age so it has been a REALLY long time for ME! Yikes!
Tell me about it...Yikes is right!!! I can't hardly stay up past 9pm much less pull an all nighter like we used to.

I've been thinkin' about da jammer's absence and I think I know where he is. He said something about going to visit his son and daughter-in-law for a month or so, helping out with their new home so that's probably what happened. I'm sure he'll be back whenever he has free time. He'll go through withdrawal if he doesn't, don'tcha know?!

You were right...he missed us!!! He couldn't break the habit! hehehehehe

I am hoping to start working in a week or so and I'll have less time for the group, too. I definitely know I'll be going through some withdrawal pains of my own!

Are you really??? Awww, Well, no sense in going to rehab...just come back when you need a 'fix'.

Awwww! Boof! What a great story! My husband and I have made that funny "wooth" sound that some of those big dogs make but as I make the "boof" sound, I'm reminded of my little cocker spaniel that I grew up with. It always cracked me up when he did that. As I think about it now, I think my husband "boofed" at me in the car the other day! Hahaha! You and I sure have a lot in common, girlfriend!

As chance has it, my dog was part Cocker..she was a Cockapoo. And actually, I'm thinking of getting it tattooed on the back of my neck. LOL As for your hubby..LMAO...Was he 'Boofin' without a license??? Perhaps it was 'exhibition of Boofing???' Is he a Certified Boofer??? Hmmmm, the Boof police might have to investigate...if they find him guilty, you know what that could mean......Mandatory attendance to 'Boofaholics Anonymous'!!! LMAO Hi, I'm Bob, and I'm a Boofaholic!!! HI BOB!!!!!! LMAO So see MrsG...he's gotta be more careful out there! I'll make some calls, but tell him to consider this a warning. LOLOLOL hehehehehe
Just a BOOOOOF!!!

Old 07-10-2007, 12:05 AM

2,896 posts, read 6,634,833 times
Quote:
Good to see ya, Jams!!! You were missed around here!!! I wish there was a 'status' bar we could use if we're gonna be gone or something...that way we could let people know of a planned absence and we might not worry so much when we don't see their cute little mugs around here....ya know??

Jams, I tried to post another pic, but it was so huge, that I was afraid I'd be pushin' my luck. So, until I get a better photo editor, I'll have to work on perfecting the art of 'cropping'.

Thanks for stoppin' by . See MrsG??? You were right...he was havin' withdrawals!!! hehehe He missed us!!! hehehehehe

Boof
throw that pic at us Boof...we are tough and we can handle it Anybody gives you a hard time we'll band together and get em banned from the fried pickle thread ...

Old 07-10-2007, 07:16 AM

Quote:

Boof
Good morning, Boof! I'd love to offer you a hand with those pics. Write me a private note and we'll git'r'dun!

And how nice to hear those wonderful words..."you were right"...I'm still savoring them! Hahaha! So, let me see...where were we? Oh, yeah...something about DaJammer goin' through withdrawals. You know, I've heard they have a forum for that...it's called "Missouri" and the other members of the group are loads of fun and full of helpful suggestions, too!

Quote:
I haven't a clue, Janet, but CaboolBound did it, too. I don't think she had a reason like 2b's so when she gets back online, we can ask her!

Quote:
Janet, 2b had an excellent suggestion. PM Yaz or Markablue, explain your situation, and they'll let you know what they can do for ya. If they change it, let us know that it's you...otherwise, you know us...we'll start worryin'!

Just a BOOOOOF!!!
Oh, you're such a "worry-boof"!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri