Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2007, 08:20 AM

1,554 posts, read 4,552,468 times

Advertisements

Oooppsss my bad BOOF. I am so sorry.... I i iiii I meant to say Da Jammer! That rich snob got me all confused.

Old 07-04-2007, 09:23 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,656,150 times
[quote=kareybear;1001785]
DRATS!I was hoping to find a rental in my area. Thanks for trying to help us MRS.G

Well, kareybear, I hadn't ever read any of your posts that said where you were looking so I just went through some of them until I discovered that it is in Moberly and that your husband is already working there. Then, I went to the newspaper list that I gave you and found one in Moberly. I clicked on the link and found several rentals that looked good "on paper". I guess your husband could certainly check them out if he's already in the area.

You sound kinda down in these posts. I hope today is a better day for you!

MrsG

Old 07-04-2007, 09:48 AM

Unhappy No snobs here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareybear View Post
Oooppsss my bad BOOF. I am so sorry.... I i iiii I meant to say Da Jammer! That rich snob got me all confused.
Okay, I'm pretty sure you were kidding but I just have to go on record as saying that da jammer is sooo NOT a snob! He has been nothing but friendly and helpful and while he has a much nicer home than many of us can afford, that definitely doesn't make him a snob. For that matter, it's the same with Boof, who you first called that. From the posts I've read, she has been nothing but a sweetheart.

You were probably just kidding but it wasn't clear, so I just had to be sure to not leave that "hanging" in the air. I don't know if you were having a bad day or if you were just being "funny" so I'm sorry if I just didn't "get" your humor.

MrsG

Old 07-04-2007, 09:52 AM

1,280 posts, read 4,341,550 times
Quote:

Hey 2beamissourian! Don't you think your husband might make friends with other hunters! You might not need a second place. Just a suggestions.

Damn a demanding family-I am think someone in the family isn't going to be happy. But then again someone is going have to budge. I am thinking once the kids see how beautiful the place. They ain't going anywhere.

NO I wont live in a 1970 trailer with 50 acres and 5 ponds! sorry! You have been talking to BOOF to much! I don't blame you about 1970 trailer though. That might be a good hunting place but I could go for the 50 acres and 5 ponds.Then on one of the ponds I would have my husband build a big platform out in the middle and put a diving board and a slide on. That would be so much fun and use the other ponds to go fishing. Hum um Yummy fresh fish! were is the LEMON and the wasabi....
umm I do have a taste for a nice house .......... pretty landscaping and to not see my neighbor when I wake up would be nice (thats how it is here now .. I only see corn on 3 sides of my house ..the other side is the road and our cows.
I also know this is like a treasure hunt .. Ill find my treasure .........arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! lol

Old 07-04-2007, 10:42 AM

1,554 posts, read 4,552,468 times
Dang people. I guess I am just not down right funny in here.Now my feelings are very hurt. Any how Just to make it clear for everyone on the thread and post. I really like Da Jammer and Boof very nice helpful people.I really appreciate their time and I hope I get to meet them one day. It WAS JOKE PEOPLE. Did you get the wink. No fun when I got to explain. Alright I will behave myself.

Old 07-04-2007, 10:58 AM

1,280 posts, read 4,341,550 times
Quote:
Dang people. I guess I am just not down right funny in here.Now my feelings are very hurt. Any how Just to make it clear for everyone on the thread and post. I really like Da Jammer and Boof very nice helpful people.I really appreciate their time and I hope I get to meet them one day. It WAS JOKE PEOPLE. Did you get the wink. No fun when I got to explain. Alright I will behave myself.
I took it as a joke

hey ppl dont get my sense of humor either ...

Old 07-04-2007, 02:05 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,317 posts, read 8,657,870 times
No Worries Kareybear,
I think most folks new it was a joke from the
Your rep is not damaged in fact heres some for your trouble

Old 07-04-2007, 02:18 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,635,947 times
Quote:
keep having fun kareybear...Lord knows the rest of us sure will! Pics folks...we need some more pics!

and I cannot pass out anymore reps here in the MO house because I've pretty much tagged everyone already

Old 07-04-2007, 02:23 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,383,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
aHHH, Now all of you are just killin me out here,,, Here I have another 8 years to work and all the good looking property back there is bought from Forum Folks........... Those are truly all dream properties for me... And Jammer your Cali house is pretty darn nice, Up in NorCAl we have much smaller yards, my back yard is 30x90 that's feet not acres and my little shack is only 1100sq ft. But I just payed off the mortgage so I'll be in good shape real soon...
Keep the pics coming, I'm getting home sick for Mo. and I don't even live there.....
Hey everyone, what's the rules for horses??? We have a couple of horses to bring with us....
Still Stuck in CAli the BassMan
The rule for horses is...bring 'em. You're gonna be amazed at the freedom you find here. Not so much big bro looking over every shoulder on stuff. I tell my people it's like Missouri says, "A man's gotta right to do what he want with his land..." OOhff OOhff...
Just getting caught up...trying to get the place ready for the 4th party later tonight. The lake is churnin from all the boats but I've got my camera to get you kids some pics.
Don't get in trouble while I'm gone...

Old 07-04-2007, 10:10 PM

Unhappy So sorry, Kareybear!

Quote:
I'm really sorry that I took your comments the wrong way, Kareybear! Just in case anyone else got it wrong like me, I'm glad you had the chance to set us straight. Hope I didn't mess up your day too badly.

Please forgive me.

MrsG
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri