Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2021, 08:40 PM

318 posts, read 450,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Do you have a link to when this supposed crime surge started. I’m getting tired of correcting all your misinformation.
I don’t care what idiots you saw at your kids school or what your neighbor does or told you. That is not considered a trend or a statistical probability.
You have a habit of remembering what you read incorrectly and reporting it as proof.
So you are saying this message board isn't to report things you see around the state of NJ? This isn't a mathematical message board where we can only report statistics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2021, 08:42 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,248,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2jm3jm4jm5 View Post
So you are saying this message board isn't to report things you see around the state of NJ? This isn't a mathematical message board where we can only report statistics.
I am saying you post things that aren’t true.
There is no crime surge in nj. Polls are not reporting jack c is leading. NBC did not say Biden would win by 17 points. Murphy voters do not receive 8 ballots. And other just made up stuff. You making stuff up or just a really bad reader of facts.

Old 10-26-2021, 05:55 AM

https://www.nj.com/crime/2020/08/ris...the-state.html

This article is from August of last year a few months into Murphy's unconstitutional shut down of the state. NJ state police reported a 19% surge in violent shootings as compared to the year before. I would say that constitutes a crime surge.

Old 10-26-2021, 05:58 AM

https://nj1015.com/in-sting-videos-a...n-vax-mandate/

Get ready for vaccine required to enter if this guy somehow figures out a way to win.

Old 10-26-2021, 06:06 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,248,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2jm3jm4jm5 View Post
https://www.nj.com/crime/2020/08/ris...the-state.html.

This article is from August of last year a few months into Murphy's unconstitutional shut down of the state. NJ state police reported a 19% surge in violent shootings as compared to the year before. I would say that constitutes a crime surge.
So the “surge stated recently” according to you. You are quoting articles that are 15 months old and it states crime is down under certain circumstances plus it was the middle of the lockdown. Perfect example of your lack of factual knowledge/spreading falsehoods. You must have picked up a newspaper sometime within the last year?

Last edited by foodyum; 10-26-2021 at 06:24 AM..

Old 10-26-2021, 06:35 AM

19,116 posts, read 25,309,475 times
Quote:
You must have picked up a newspaper sometime within the last year?
Why would you assume that?
Has Faux News gone into the newspaper business?

Old 10-26-2021, 06:57 AM

444 posts, read 316,923 times
Quote:
I am saying you post things that aren’t true.
There is no crime surge in nj. Polls are not reporting jack c is leading. NBC did not say Biden would win by 17 points. Murphy voters do not receive 8 ballots. And other just made up stuff. You making stuff up or just a really bad reader of facts.
I sincerely appreciate you fighting the good fight, but boy are you wasting your time with that guy.

Old 10-26-2021, 08:45 AM

116 posts, read 234,719 times
I think Mask Mandates and Vaccine passports are a scary thing and I am vaxxed. I should not have to show papers to go into McDonalds with my daughter. The story coming out that they are going to push this after the election is more proof that this clown needs to be defeated.

Old 10-26-2021, 08:59 AM

19,116 posts, read 25,309,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchFrost View Post
I should not have to show papers to go into McDonalds with my daughter.

Then don't go to McDonald's, and I say that even though I am a long-term holder of a few hundred shares of their stock.
How does an private business's decision on this issue--or on any issue, for that matter--have anything to do with government policies?

Old 10-26-2021, 09:05 AM

116 posts, read 234,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Then don't go to McDonald's, and I say that even though I am a long-term holder of a few hundred shares of their stock.
How does an private business's decision on this issue--or on any issue, for that matter--have anything to do with government policies?

fair but then I need to show papers at every restaurant or store? Keep wearing a mask for all eternity? When does the lunacy stop? I am convinced a large majority will never ever take masks off again. If the govt mandates these rules on businesses then what does a small business man do? They are shutting down In and Out chains in SF because they refuse to comply. The govt shut down gyms here in NJ because they refused to comply. Do you support those businesses?

NJ to its credit is at a high vaccine rate and its great to see but I dont wear my mask at grocery stores. I dont need to, I am vaccinated. The fear needs to end and the rules dont help at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey