Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2016, 02:30 PM

132 posts, read 178,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikins29 View Post
Hi,

Just to update you guys... I submitted to them the last copy of my taxes 2015 so it is a bit of a hassle to resubmit but they gave me an appointment for Monday for the appeals. She said that after I brought it the requested documents, that they will reprocess my application so basically start over. They just want the one year and I feel like it was just misplaced. Whatever I'll just play their game. I hope everyone is doing well!!
Good luck Nori,

I am on the look out for rejection letters because I haven't received anything.

I only received notice from my employer for the verification letter.

Old 11-10-2016, 05:11 PM

3,699 posts, read 3,860,476 times
Denise, did the employer letter arrive to your office via regular USPS mail? It's the one thing I haven't had happen yet.

Old 11-11-2016, 11:58 AM

186 posts, read 264,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius37 View Post
Denise, did the employer letter arrive to your office via regular USPS mail? It's the one thing I haven't had happen yet.
They called my employer and then submitted the approval form I filled out.

Old 11-11-2016, 05:02 PM

3,699 posts, read 3,860,476 times
I remembered to take my binoculars with me home from work today. I walk by the building every day after work coming home from the subway. I've been curious if people have been moving in because so many floors and apartments have various forms of lighting going on. Most of what I peeped just seemed to be empty apartments with the lights on and various ladders and stuff around in them and what looked like covering on a lot of microwaves. No news is good new, right? *crossing fingers* for all of us.

Old 11-14-2016, 03:49 AM

2 posts, read 3,086 times
Hi everyone just like you guys I am worried and stressing out over this apartment. I went on my interview in September and still haven't heard anything. This is becoming very exhausting not knowing anything. I wish they would help us out and let us know if we have a chance or not so we can continue to move forward without the stress! Good luck to the people who actually got a second interview and to all the rest!

Old 11-14-2016, 07:45 AM

74 posts, read 93,444 times
Quote:
I've been curious if people have been moving in because so many floors and apartments have various forms of lighting going on.
I rode past on my bike last night... from what I can tell, and what I can see from my current bedroom window a mile away, the same lights are always on, all night long. So I don't think anyone's living in there just yet... however last night the computer behind the front desk was on and there was a man in a doorman or porter uniform behind it, so maybe move-ins are about to start.

And yeah... no news for me since AUGUST so wtf is the hold up!!

Old 11-14-2016, 09:48 AM

7 posts, read 8,939 times
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and just wanted to say that I have done all three steps the last step is the answer from HDC... This process is nerve wrecking I've been in the system for 2yrs. I pray that everyone receives spectacular news.😄😄😄

Old 11-14-2016, 03:26 PM

86 posts, read 104,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplesiren46 View Post
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and just wanted to say that I have done all three steps the last step is the answer from HDC... This process is nerve wrecking I've been in the system for 2yrs. I pray that everyone receives spectacular news.😄😄😄
When was your interview if you mind me asking?

Old 11-14-2016, 07:23 PM

33 posts, read 73,074 times
Hey guys just stopping by to let you guys know according to the blog site Atlantic yards/pacific park . Building 461 Dean has gotten the half of TCO require to let residents move in! So expect emails or phone calls about move ins. Congratulations to all who had been call for an interview. I haven't been called for this building or Carlton yet and I don't expect a call at all since interviews are pretty much over. I have very high log numbers and a CB peference for both buildings and fit the middle income brackets. Sucks that a well qualified single guy like my self can't catch a brake. But hey that's how the system works.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:32 PM

132 posts, read 178,488 times
Quote:
They sent it directly to my employer so Idk...

I didn't fill out anything, HR just came to my desk to ask me if it was okay to fill the form out and I ofcourse thanked her, said yes and told her to mail it out asap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery