Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2018, 11:09 AM

6 posts, read 7,116 times

Advertisements

Did anyone hear back from K&R yet about their selections?? Hopefully we all will see each other next month-this month. I heard they moved two people in the building already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2018, 11:12 AM

158 posts, read 251,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movein147 View Post
Did anyone hear back from K&R yet about their selections?? Hopefully we all will see each other next month-this month. I heard they moved two people in the building already.
As of last weekend, total 5 moved in.

Old 07-31-2018, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowShay View Post
When I interviewed in March I hadn’t filed my taxes. They accepted my W2’s and prior year taxes. So when they actually reviewed my documents they requested my current years tax returns because they weren't in my file. That’s the type of missing documentation thing they are looking for I think and of course stuff they may have misplaced. For the 120 day update, they only wanted my current pay stubs and bank statements. It’s not as detailed as the initial documentation requirement.
Thank you LowShay. This not that bad then, after all.

Old 07-31-2018, 11:52 AM

Thank you! Did you hear back yet about your approval from HPD? My paperwork was submitted to them last week.

Old 07-31-2018, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderblue View Post
As of last weekend, total 5 moved in.
Thank you!!! How were you able to see the residential occupancy?

Old 07-31-2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Thank you!!! How were you able to see the residential occupancy?
I got it from google reviews page, someone posted yesterday.

Old 07-31-2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderblue View Post
I got it from google reviews page, someone posted yesterday.
Alvista Towers

Old 07-31-2018, 12:43 PM

17 posts, read 24,678 times
Quote:
Thank you! Did you hear back yet about your approval from HPD? My paperwork was submitted to them last week.
My paperwork was sent to the city back in late May and I haven't received final word on it myself. So if you just submitted yours last week, it might be a while.

I wonder if approvals have come back from HPD, but management is still figuring out who has first preference or who ends up on a waiting list? Not certain.

Last edited by afewquestions; 07-31-2018 at 12:44 PM.. Reason: changed how to who

Old 07-31-2018, 02:36 PM

20 posts, read 23,020 times
I emailed the email address that someone provided a few days ago for Lili, and I got a response back today:

"We are still reviewing applications with lower log numbers and once we reach yours, someone will reach out."

My log #is 28XX, and I have City employee preference.. I'm pretty sure people with higher logs than mine have commented on here that they've already had their credit run.. This whole system is so crazy..

Old 07-31-2018, 02:42 PM

9 posts, read 11,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impatientlywaiting23 View Post
I emailed the email address that someone provided a few days ago for Lili, and I got a response back today:

"We are still reviewing applications with lower log numbers and once we reach yours, someone will reach out."

My log #is 28XX, and I have City employee preference.. I'm pretty sure people with higher logs than mine have commented on here that they've already had their credit run.. This whole system is so crazy..

I did the same, and I specifically asked for them to give me an actual update and not the generic response. After reviewing my file, Lili responded back saying someone reached out to me and I didn't respond in time so I am no longer eligible. I wrote back asking for a copy of the email because I did not receive it, I also attached a copy of an email I sent asking for an update about 6 weeks ago. Lili has now reinstated my application. If I am interested in the 165 ami she said they can process my application immediately. But I would have to wait if I want the 120 and 130 but there is no guarantee a unit will still be available.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery