Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2018, 09:48 AM

158 posts, read 251,197 times

Advertisements

@afewquestions

If the city approves you, the process is pretty much done at that point and you should be able to move in. I don’t think they will ask for more paperwork.

When was your interview and what is your log range? Did they tell you they sent your file to city?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2018, 11:18 AM

17 posts, read 24,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderblue View Post
@afewquestions

If the city approves you, the process is pretty much done at that point and you should be able to move in. I don’t think they will ask for more paperwork.

When was your interview and what is your log range? Did they tell you they sent your file to city?
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, management asked for updated documents and said it was being sent off. They didn't say where it was being sent off, but I assume it means the "city." I originally interviewed in March and my log # is in the 6xxx.

Last edited by afewquestions; 07-28-2018 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: missing a few words

Old 07-28-2018, 01:55 PM

30 posts, read 49,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powertothepeople101 View Post
Looks like tour is open for the public

Thank you for your interest in Alvista Towers!
We will be having our grand opening next Saturday August, 4th from 12pm-4pm and would love if you could join us. If you are not available then, we can certainly set up a private appointment for a time that works best. When are you available to stop by?
thanks for the info! Is anyone going to this? Do you think we have to sign up or can just show up?

Old 07-28-2018, 06:09 PM

8 posts, read 12,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeBagel View Post
thanks for the info! Is anyone going to this? Do you think we have to sign up or can just show up?
not sure to be honest but you can email the guy who emailed me about that. His email is jmb@mns.com

also there was an additional part of the email from my previous message that i left out and here it is:

"If you are inquiring about the affordable housing lotteries please be advised that the lottery for this building is now closed. If you'd like an update on a pending application please contact Lili Ezrapour at lili@kandrrealty.com.

They also would like to accommodate appointments beginning this weekend if possible. Anyone who cannot make next weekend's grand opening or would like to view beforehand then you can get them into the building as early as then. The master key and fob key are ready for you at the building - when are you available to pick them up?

Also, attached are all the leads from Alvista that are in REO since launching the landing page. Please make sure to email them as well.

Any questions, please let me know."

They didn't attach any leads in the email I got. will ask him and update when i get the chance. cheers

Old 07-28-2018, 07:44 PM

158 posts, read 251,197 times
@Powertothepeople101:

Are you going to try emailing Lili and see if you get any helpful reply?

Old 07-29-2018, 07:38 AM

8 posts, read 12,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderblue View Post
@Powertothepeople101:

Are you going to try emailing Lili and see if you get any helpful reply?

I sent an email to her. Still waiting :/

Old 07-29-2018, 09:40 AM

17 posts, read 24,251 times
Just received an email from Jason who confirmed the open house on 8/4 is open to the public. Anyone can go

Old 07-30-2018, 08:22 AM

30 posts, read 49,353 times
Thank you Powertothepeople101 and Jolie1806! I think I'm going to go this weekend to check it out.

I still haven't heard back from them after saying I wanted to move forward at 165%....

Old 07-30-2018, 03:29 PM

9 posts, read 11,608 times
This is sooo frustrating. I emailed again for a status on my application. I was informed that they emailed me requesting more documents but I didn't respond within 5 days so I am no longer qualified. They did not email me. In fact, I emailed them asking for an update coincidentally the day after they claimed they emailed me and I received a generic response from them.

Old 07-30-2018, 03:54 PM

133 posts, read 180,091 times
Hey guys no update with Alvista Towers but I did receive a letter requesting me to sechedule an interview however it’s a different development 33 bond st phase 2..What happens if I fall between 2 income brakets
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery