Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2023, 11:54 AM

5 posts, read 4,010 times

Advertisements

Seems like they were around log 7xxx in early April. any idea what log they have reached now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2023, 09:16 PM

4 posts, read 2,473 times
Has anyone tried to add an additional occupant after moving in? Found out the hard way you can’t add an additional occupant before moving in. Sven said you can add an additional occupant after one year but I was wondering if it can be sooner. TIA

Old 06-22-2023, 12:02 PM

8 posts, read 8,017 times
Seems like all E layouts are taken. H units and L units are similar but H has larger window in bedroom.

Old 06-23-2023, 07:53 AM

603 posts, read 599,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoic83 View Post
Has anyone tried to add an additional occupant after moving in? Found out the hard way you can’t add an additional occupant before moving in. Sven said you can add an additional occupant after one year but I was wondering if it can be sooner. TIA
Just wondering - this building has 958 apartments according to StreetEasy - how would they even know if you have an additional person living with you?

I guess if you want to add them to the lease, that would a different story. Just wait it out.

Old 06-27-2023, 01:59 PM

180 posts, read 121,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliveinthecity View Post
Seems like they were around log 7xxx in early April. any idea what log they have reached now?

i am shocked there are units still left! 7xxx is good most buildings never get passed 1k , but the rents here are high so alot of ppl prob withdrawing. i wonder what layouts are left

Old 06-27-2023, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycman2012 View Post
Seems like all E layouts are taken. H units and L units are similar but H has larger window in bedroom.

hey do you know what studio/1bd layouts are being offered to lottery units? i been hearing H line... my log is 8xxx and i think they are gonna get to me soon.

Old 06-28-2023, 05:30 PM

8 posts, read 8,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by affordablekeisha View Post
hey do you know what studio/1bd layouts are being offered to lottery units? i been hearing H line... my log is 8xxx and i think they are gonna get to me soon.
I believe it depends on your AMI but they reached me a while ago at 9xxx log number.

Old 06-28-2023, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycman2012 View Post
I believe it depends on your AMI but they reached me a while ago at 9xxx log number.

mine turn to pending recently, which layouts were you offered?

Old 06-28-2023, 08:31 PM

603 posts, read 599,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by affordablekeisha View Post
i am shocked there are units still left! 7xxx is good most buildings never get passed 1k , but the rents here are high so alot of ppl prob withdrawing. i wonder what layouts are left
Also, lots of people are passing it up - the reviews are horrible on Google Maps.

Old 06-29-2023, 07:17 AM

1,604 posts, read 1,836,542 times
You know, it's sad to see the reviews on Google. Sven has a great location so they should've done their best to maintain their building as I'm sure many potential tenants out there would be happy to move in because living in Queens is still considered affordable with the amenities that the building has to offer compared to similar apartment buildings in Manhattan.

I really hope in the end Sven won't be like 5Pointz which is considered a failure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dime99 View Post
Also, lots of people are passing it up - the reviews are horrible on Google Maps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery