Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2023, 11:04 AM

14 posts, read 15,935 times

Advertisements

THEY STARTED GEN POP. im log 1XX and just got the notification to submit. Holy **** im gonna throw up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2023, 11:39 AM

25 posts, read 15,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_in_a_hat View Post
THEY STARTED GEN POP. im log 1XX and just got the notification to submit. Holy **** im gonna throw up
Congratulations!!!

Old 08-08-2023, 11:44 AM

9 posts, read 8,610 times
Quote:
Congrats! Would you mind sharing what documents were requested? I can’t seem to find it buried earlier in this thread.

Old 08-08-2023, 11:45 AM

500 posts, read 457,716 times
Congratulations, what Ami are you in ?

Old 08-08-2023, 12:22 PM

14 posts, read 15,935 times
Im in ami 60% i believe and here are the documents they requested copied and pasted straight from the email I got.

"1. Applicants have the choice of either providing 12 months of complete rent payments or consenting to a credit review. If found eligible, you will be asked which option you would like to proceed with.
2. Copies of birth certificates for all minors in the household
3. Copies of last 4-6 most recent consecutive pay stubs, OR Employment Verification Form (Attachment I-3) filled out in its entirety.
4. Copies of last year’s W-2 forms (all pages).
5. Copies of picture ID for all persons over 18 (examples: driver’s license, passport, Military ID, NYC Municipal ID, non-driver ID)
6. Copies of signed & completed most recent year’s federal and state tax returns, including all schedules
7. Copies of Social Security cards or Tax ID (ITIN) for each person in the household
8. If paid in cash, proof of cash payments, provide notarized letters from employers and/or bank statements that support deposits
9. Most recent statements for any other deposit accounts, i.e. savings, money markets, e-banking such as Venmo/Cashapp/Paypal"

Edited paragraph break for readability

Old 08-08-2023, 12:33 PM

9 posts, read 8,610 times
Quote:
Im in ami 60% i believe and here are the documents they requested copied and pasted straight from the email I got.

"1. Applicants have the choice of either providing 12 months of complete rent payments or consenting to a credit review. If found eligible, you will be asked which option you would like to proceed with.
2. Copies of birth certificates for all minors in the household
3. Copies of last 4-6 most recent consecutive pay stubs, OR Employment Verification Form (Attachment I-3) filled out in its entirety.
4. Copies of last year’s W-2 forms (all pages).
5. Copies of picture ID for all persons over 18 (examples: driver’s license, passport, Military ID, NYC Municipal ID, non-driver ID)
6. Copies of signed & completed most recent year’s federal and state tax returns, including all schedules
7. Copies of Social Security cards or Tax ID (ITIN) for each person in the household
8. If paid in cash, proof of cash payments, provide notarized letters from employers and/or bank statements that support deposits
9. Most recent statements for any other deposit accounts, i.e. savings, money markets, e-banking such as Venmo/Cashapp/Paypal"

Edited paragraph break for readability
Thanks for that! I’m 7xx 100% AMI so I’m getting excited

Old 08-08-2023, 01:08 PM

171 posts, read 128,378 times
Quote:
they started gen pop. Im log 1xx and just got the notification to submit. Holy **** im gonna throw up
great news. Good luck!!!!!

Old 08-08-2023, 01:17 PM

105 posts, read 88,565 times
OMG YES FINALLY. Gonna get my documents together. Hopefully this goes by quick!

Old 08-08-2023, 01:58 PM

122 posts, read 118,829 times
Great that they started Gen Pop. I haven’t heard anyone with ME preference get called yet which is where I fall.

Old 08-08-2023, 02:08 PM

116 posts, read 81,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_beauty49 View Post
Congratulations!!!
Omg good news!! I hope we all get a chance
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery