Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2023, 07:28 PM

171 posts, read 127,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denellis View Post
Am certain she didn’t mean it’s a random pulling what what I understand in her statement is that his number may not be pulled meaning reached.
She did mean that . Because she literally said it then edited it after I asked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2023, 07:30 PM

249 posts, read 219,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkbound7 View Post
She did mean that . Because she literally said it then edited it after I asked.
Well maybe it’s someone trolling @waterlinesquare because he is constantly on the thread

Old 09-15-2023, 07:34 PM

531 posts, read 412,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denellis View Post
Am certain she didn’t mean it’s a random pulling what what I understand in her statement is that his number may not be pulled meaning reached.
this is the screenshot
Attached Thumbnails
601 West 29th Street Apartments-screenshot-2023-09-15-8.50.17-pm.png  

Old 09-15-2023, 08:05 PM

65 posts, read 47,029 times
Random pullings? Say what?
I’ve been keeping my cool so far don’t make me pull my hair lol

Old 09-15-2023, 10:03 PM

42 posts, read 31,316 times
@waterlinesquare spamming themselves out of an affordable housing opportunity. Good riddance and well done to 5th Ave Committee and HPD for calling them out for their constant spreading of misinformation.

Old 09-16-2023, 12:48 AM

249 posts, read 219,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
this is the screenshot
That wasn’t an agent then because they should know it’s not random

Old 09-16-2023, 08:39 AM

2 posts, read 1,149 times
It is.

Old 09-16-2023, 08:49 AM

275 posts, read 203,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMarizan View Post
Please no longer spread misinformation! I, nor anyone on my team would disclose the number of units still available to an applicant who’s log # we aren’t even close to reaching as of yet! Giving out specific information as such violates HPD as well as Fifth Ave Committee’s code of conduct and I would greatly appreciate if you don’t spread such misinformation in this forum!

We are still in the first batch of log numbers and I cannot be certain that your log # will be pulled!
My message to all is to just wait patiently and if the time comes when your log is reached you will receive a email with steps to move forward

Thank you.
@mashmallow- b.
Your as* will be reported to this development, Fifth Ave C. Marketing agents, HPD, Mayor (who I know personally) , and I will reach out to C.M for impersonating her(that's a fraud /crime ) .
You will be evicted from your home for constant bullying tenants.
(I had been ignoring you, but you have GONE WAY TOO FAR !

I already know you had been creating multiple fake accounts on this forum to bully/harasse me !

I suggest u do your homework to know how housing connect works and read the HPD handbook before you post something like that again LMFAO !

Not 1 information I've posted was fake , misleading, etc or purposely post misinformation. (unlike you and you did more than that )Do u even know what you had been doing ? I know WHO YOU REALLY ARE .

But I'm not really sure what you really have against me personally but maybe :
- you were rejected an unit at Waterlinesquare building (upper west side ) , a 1 bedroom that I used to live at that u wanted so bad ?OR
It cannot be cuz ur a bitter ex of mine ,because I never dated you !

How ironic, you tried sooo hard and pray everyday that I won't get an unit in this building, BUT instead you will end up losing your 1 bedroom instead .

I can go on forever about everything and what you have done , but let me not give all the information out on this forum

But still, god bless you !

Last edited by Waterlinesquare; 09-16-2023 at 09:54 AM..

Old 09-16-2023, 08:53 AM

171 posts, read 127,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMarizan View Post
It is.
Ok. Can you actually give insight to something? Because you are saying you cannot but on other threads I’ve seen agents give helpful updates. Many questions & other things were addressed in this thread. It would be helpful if possible.

Old 09-16-2023, 08:57 AM

275 posts, read 203,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkbound7 View Post
I emailed HPD in regards of the ME allotment and was told that there are 6 units remaining for this preference.
Thank you for the information, I will email them to get the exact details of the units left for general population.
Will also try to contact marketing agents for the information (since i never had done that yet - I emailed for a different question but I had received an AUTO REPLY last time ) .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery