Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2023, 07:46 AM

250 posts, read 251,140 times

Advertisements

I asked for clarification & she said my file was indeed sent to HPD. All we can do now is wait!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2023, 06:53 AM

30 posts, read 35,860 times
We've reached beginning of February. It seems like the last "batch" of applicants drawn was October 28th. Hoping next batch will be called Mid-February. Please post if you hear of any new numbers being called, particularly GP! Thanks!

Old 02-01-2023, 07:53 AM

16 posts, read 21,398 times
i actually hope it gets pushed further since i just got a raise and im slightly out of the AMI now, and i think they will update the AMIs in April/May.

Old 02-01-2023, 08:46 AM

6,689 posts, read 6,041,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ispynyc View Post
I asked for clarification & she said my file was indeed sent to HPD. All we can do now is wait!
Maybe you already have, but instead of concentrating on when HPD will finish, you should start looking for movers. I had trouble finding a mover because I waited until the last minute. But thanks to someoneinqueens, I was able to quickly book a company for a very good price.

As a small warning, once you get approved by HPD, your new landlord will give you the option of signing a lease within the month and you have to act quickly.

Old 02-01-2023, 09:46 AM

105 posts, read 88,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muro119 View Post
i actually hope it gets pushed further since i just got a raise and im slightly out of the AMI now, and i think they will update the AMIs in April/May.
Those AMIs will be based on 2020 income I believe, so I’m not confident they will be higher.

Old 02-01-2023, 11:32 AM

16 posts, read 21,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantmom View Post
Those AMIs will be based on 2020 income I believe, so I’m not confident they will be higher.
I jinxed myself, 4xxx CB, just got documents requested today.

Old 02-01-2023, 11:42 AM

72 posts, read 78,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muro119 View Post
I jinxed myself, 4xxx CB, just got documents requested today.
Same! Was hoping to wait until April too, I'm a little too close to the cutoff for comfort. Wanted a little bit more of a buffer!

Log 5XXX CB. In case anyone else was wondering like me, they asked for 4-6 paystubs OR Employment verification form, Last Year W2, most recent Taxes, 6 most recent checking, most recent statement for deposit accounts (savings, market accounts, ext) and investment accounts.

I received a text message, email, and my HC updated to action required.

Last edited by AriNYC; 02-01-2023 at 12:08 PM..

Old 02-02-2023, 07:18 AM

44 posts, read 44,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriNYC View Post
Same! Was hoping to wait until April too, I'm a little too close to the cutoff for comfort. Wanted a little bit more of a buffer!

Log 5XXX CB. In case anyone else was wondering like me, they asked for 4-6 paystubs OR Employment verification form, Last Year W2, most recent Taxes, 6 most recent checking, most recent statement for deposit accounts (savings, market accounts, ext) and investment accounts.

I received a text message, email, and my HC updated to action required.
Congrats! I'm hoping to hear something soon too (7xxx).

Old 02-02-2023, 01:19 PM

30 posts, read 35,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nqa5164 View Post
Congrats! I'm hoping to hear something soon too (7xxx).

Congrats everyone! Are you CB with 7xxx? Seems odd to me that in the last "batch" they called basically 1-4xxx in CB but that in the second batch they would only reach up to 4xxx-5xxx (that's what we know confirmed so far, but based off the first batch I would guess they would call at least up to 8xxx in CB). I'm just curious how far up they will reach with CB before they circle back to GP (I'm going under the assumption that once they lease 50% of the units, they will circle back to the beginning of the GP, but it is very hard to gage where they are in terms of already assigned units). Good luck to everyone and congrats those who have been called!

Old 02-02-2023, 05:44 PM

44 posts, read 44,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingonaprayerinnyc View Post
Congrats everyone! Are you CB with 7xxx? Seems odd to me that in the last "batch" they called basically 1-4xxx in CB but that in the second batch they would only reach up to 4xxx-5xxx (that's what we know confirmed so far, but based off the first batch I would guess they would call at least up to 8xxx in CB). I'm just curious how far up they will reach with CB before they circle back to GP (I'm going under the assumption that once they lease 50% of the units, they will circle back to the beginning of the GP, but it is very hard to gage where they are in terms of already assigned units). Good luck to everyone and congrats those who have been called!
Yeah I'm CB. We will see how things go. I'm still hopeful!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery