Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2019, 02:11 PM

3,424 posts, read 2,926,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovetskiyKozel View Post
And it's obvious not only are you also missing some screws, But your apparently missing your balls, Since you care not to have any plan to solve the problem. probably just one of those weak minded liberals that just want to give everything away.
you couldn't be more off base in your assessment of both me, and how to do something about the homeless issue in this country..Did you just get off the boat from Moscow, or did you lose your sense of reality in the war?

Old 12-21-2019, 02:33 PM

1,695 posts, read 1,281,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
Wrong again, SOME are drug addicted. The media depicts the most extreme cases. And no, some one who is a laid off software engineer does not want to go to a shelter with wierdos and drug addicts and bed bugs and should not be compelled to by local law enforcement and the Supreme Court is finally protecting people’s rights.

Govt taking over price points of education and training would be vehmititly opposed by gop and libritarisns. There is no constitutional providence for pride controlled education or training, once states get tired of extreme poverty hopefully they will excersise states rights to set price points of state funded universities and training programs and make them acalible to those who qualify.
I don't know about you, but the VAST majority of people I see on the streets do not look like laid off software engineers! They look like they are dying a slow death due to the constant drug abuse.

Old 12-21-2019, 02:50 PM

2,077 posts, read 2,020,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritased View Post
Maybe they ain't crapping on the streets in Bakersfield CA, but in SF CA they are certainly are, and if they have to crap in the street, then they can do it in an alley. Not on the middle of a sidewalk on Mission.
Why do they have no self control? They are totally crapping under the influence of meth et al. Sorry I don't have sympathy when you are drugged out of your mind and subjecting the rest of society to your drug addled defecation defects.

That being said, the restrooms in SF are all coin operated, I think. I can sort of see why, otherwise they'd be shoot em up spaces.

Well, you guys voted all that in, enjoy the fruits of your democratically elected lawmakers.
Gee thanks for the tip Mr. Scottsdale . I like where I live , you just stay where YOU Live . Homeless people have this issue all over the US not only in SF not only HERE not only in LA but in ALL large cities and smaller ones as well , I stand by what I said .

Old 12-21-2019, 02:53 PM

3,424 posts, read 2,926,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchessCottonPuff View Post
Gee thanks for the tip Mr. Scottsdale . I like where I live , you just stay where YOU Live . .
Speaking for many folks on the Arizona thread of CD, we whole heartedly agree with the thought of you staying where you are...

Old 12-21-2019, 03:33 PM

1,336 posts, read 930,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchessCottonPuff View Post
Gee thanks for the tip Mr. Scottsdale . I like where I live , you just stay where YOU Live . Homeless people have this issue all over the US not only in SF not only HERE not only in LA but in ALL large cities and smaller ones as well , I stand by what I said .
1. Lives in CA and loves it. Check.

2. Seahawks fan. Check.

3. Thinks homeless problem is not related to his/her/their/them voting in of progressive policies. Check.

3 strikes you are out.

FWIW, I am happy in AZ, became unhappy in CA thanks to you and your ilk.
So let's make a deal. You all stay there and perfect your progressive panacea, and we'll just be fine here, munching popcorn as we put up a wall to keep YOU OUT. I'd happily let in all hardworking migrants from south of the border before any more California Newsom Army plebes.

Old 12-21-2019, 03:34 PM

Note Dutchess, if you are going to live in CA, then at least be a decent citizen and be a RAMS or 49ers fan.

Most of CA despises Seahawks and anyone who wears those horrendous colors in CA.

Old 12-21-2019, 04:03 PM

A Quora answer about homeless. I don't know how much is true, because, thank God, I have had the misfortune to be put in this position, or whatever the reason is one gets homeless, but it's worth a quick read.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-f...wer/John-Tobio

or this:

https://www.quora.com/Is-being-homel...an-Williams-93

Old 12-21-2019, 05:02 PM

8,276 posts, read 8,673,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post

Unless you were living in a box truck while you had a good job and saved your pretty much screwed.
That is BS!

I don't know anyone that ever lived in a truck in order to save.

Old 12-22-2019, 03:20 AM

23,239 posts, read 29,090,099 times
Without the kind-hearted, sympathetic people in this country, the homeless population would be much higher. The 2009 recession all but decimated my roommate of 20 years, and I let him live here rent free, and, yes, he does a lot around the house for me. He gets odd jobs, here and there, so at least I don't have to buy him food and beer.

I know of others in the same boat, offering refuge to the down-and-out, and without us, they'd be on the streets.

So, really, the homeless population figures are misleading.

Old 12-22-2019, 03:57 AM

3,700 posts, read 2,424,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritased View Post
A Quora answer about homeless. I don't know how much is true, because, thank God, I have had the misfortune to be put in this position, or whatever the reason is one gets homeless, but it's worth a quick read.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-f...wer/John-Tobio

or this:

https://www.quora.com/Is-being-homel...an-Williams-93
Thank you, Veritased very informative Quora articles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area