Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 10:25 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,775,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSilvertip View Post
The new Montana Legislature is trying to force the leftist governor and attorney general to join the suit as well.

The gov and att gen are both vested deeply in leftest politics and have a lot riding on keeping obama in power even though Montana is pretty much a Red state, all of the elected gov, atty gen, sec of state, state auditor, and office of public instruction as well as our 2 senators, ( including Goldman Max Baccus to our shame) are all dems.

However, in the last election the Republicans took majorities in both the House and Senate of the State Legislature, so things are a bit fractious in state government here at the moment.
Why not just start a petition drive to get a referendum on the ballot to reinstate pre-existing conditions, lifetime caps, expanding the Medicare doughnut hole, and taking away preventative care for seniors?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2011, 10:28 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoobleKar View Post
There is no such tie between State mandates on car insurance and Federal Highway Grants.....your dreaming again.

I notice you have backed-off your other false claims about how a Federal Mandate for HC is the same as a State Mandate for auto insurance.

That was ridiculous enough.

So please show us where it's stated that every State must have an auto insurance mandate or else they get no Federal highway funds.
Sorry you still owe me answers to seperate questions I have asked you, you have ignored both over and over. So, no more answers from me to you until you can manage to actually engage in a discussion. A discussion means you ask questions and make your points, then I answer them and make my points and ask questions of you if I have any, and back and forth, that is a discussion. You do not get to ignore my questions while I answer yours, sorry you do not make the rules of debate here.
Enjoy
Casper

Old 01-20-2011, 10:33 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,624 times
Think of all the money & time that will be wasted that this country needs so bad & if it even makes it to the presidents desk, it will be vetoed.

Last edited by sindey; 01-20-2011 at 10:48 AM..

Old 01-20-2011, 10:39 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoobleKar View Post
There is no such tie between State mandates on car insurance and Federal Highway Grants.....your dreaming again.

I notice you have backed-off your other false claims about how a Federal Mandate for HC is the same as a State Mandate for auto insurance.

That was ridiculous enough.

So please show us where it's stated that every State must have an auto insurance mandate or else they get no Federal highway funds.
And they get penalized.

See the difference: Feds aren't in the business of state car insurance regulations and if you DON'T own a car, you aren't required to pay the fee.

Old 01-21-2011, 04:08 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,997,202 times
Oklahoma becomes the latest state to file challenge to new health care law.

Old 01-21-2011, 04:16 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,814,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Think of all the money & time that will be wasted that this country needs so bad & if it even makes it to the presidents desk, it will be vetoed.
Obamacare is a much bigger financial burden than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies